Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42114 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by favour32(m): 2:32am On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

They're thousands of gays that are better, smarter and more organized than you so rest!
Get ready for the pampers deviants.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

What is the standard of morality?? The majority??

It being black doesn't make the majority happy, should it then be considered wrong?? Listen to yourselves! You're actually saying anything that's not of the majority shouldn't be acknowledged or respected, really??

Later you'll cry about Racism!
out of all I typed, so this is the little you could pick out? and where did you find that majority don't like black people?? and if that was the case that majority of humanity didn't like blacks, then we wouldn't be on the surface of the planet currently, during time of slave trade, we would be wiped out completely. Think!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2021
kilonshele101:

Do you have a functional brain at all?

While trying to sound intelligent, you ended sounding super dumb.
You made a totally wrong assertion up there, saying that when something is accepted by the majority then it's morally right. I was pointing to you that there's no universal objective morality, moral terms are not universal, they are more of personal judgments than public common agreements, moral is more of individual judgment than societal judgment. Though our society, culture and religion shapes us in making our individual judgment.

The correct term to use in your assertion should be "Norms" or "normality" coz norms are the unwritten laws that is determined by the common behavior and judgment of the society.

Society determines the norms.
Individual determines the moral.

You can use the societal norms to judge and determine if something is normal or abnormal
Eg Having two heads is abnormal on earth because most of us have one head. Being a gay is abnormal in Nigeria coz most of us are straight

But You can't use your own morality as a standard to judge other people's morality because there is no universal objective morality.
What is morally right to you might be moral wrong to others because our individual judgement is different. Eg speaking with a very low voice is morally wrong to me because I believe if you're speaking with a low voice, you are certainly backbiting. But speaking with a very low voice is morally right to my sister because she hates drawing attention to herself.

Being a gay might be morally wrong to you because you see it as disgusting, but that doesn't make being a gay universally wrong, because an homosexual sees it as a means to express his sexual orientation and a means to satisfy his biological urge, hence being a gay is not wrong to him.

I repeat, you can't judge other people's morality with your own moral judgment. Morality is personal. Let that sink into your skull
"Individual determines the moral"
The above statement is too shallow and brainless, ask a neighbor beside you so that it wouldn't seem like I am trying to abuse you

Can you point out any part of my quote where I talked about individual perspective to morality? Can you also point out the part of my comment where I said morality is exclusive and objectively made by humans?

In fact you don't read at all, my first statement boldly stated that morality is a controversial topic and there are still divergent views if morality exceed humanity but your eye were not made to see nor were your brain made to remember any of those things that could stand in your vein opinions.

Also stop putting "you"(argumentum ad hominem) as a tactics to direct or deliver your lame point to, I started this discussion describing society, it was you who brought "individual" word into the discussion. My original statement talked about morality in societal perspective as most people in such vicinity being happy and ok with such behaviors. Take for example Child marriage ain't common in the west or east due to the kind of morality practiced my majority of the people in such location, the gap is too wide for anyone to make it his/her personal preference to marry a girl of like 12/13. But in the north, it is acceptable to marry in fact 11/10 years old girl.

There is no objective universal morality does not mean we don't have a compass for morality, every society choose their unit of measurement for morality, some according to a supreme being, some according agreement, some according to the government and some according to general acceptable standard.

If you can't understand this simple analogy then I can help you.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by linearity: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:
Is stupidity seeing gay's adopting babies been produced by two different genders.... Why can't they produce their own babies.. Rubbish

It’s more stupid, rubbish and hypocritical that you condemning people who are adopting babies have not adopted even one.

Your hatred for the people adopting these babies have blinded you to the plights and needs of these babies you pretending you love, making you to stand in their way to care, love, shelter, etc like the Scribes & Pharisees standing in the gates of heaven, not going in themselves and preventing others from going in.

It is your religious type, who put themselves above all others like the Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus rebuked and cursed....Woe on to thee Scribes and Pharisees!

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2021
linearity:

It’s more stupid, rubbish and hypocritical that you condemning people who are adopting babies have not adopted even one.

Your hatred for the people adopting these babies have blinded you to the plights and needs of these babies you pretending you love, making you to stand in their way to care, love, shelter, etc like the Scribes & Pharisees standing in the gates of heaven, not going in themselves and preventing others from going in.

It is your religious type, who put themselves above all others like the Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus rebuked and cursed....Woe on to thee Scribes and Pharisees!
Stop directing the argument to religious leaders and Pharisee.
Una too like to dodge simple questions.
Why are gay people needing to adopt children?

In as much as adoption is cool, gay and gay marriage just show we humans are trying to explore beyond our reach. And in such scenario, we started doing some strange stuffs
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by linearity: 3:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Sibtygarr:

Stop directing the argument to religious leaders and Pharisee.
Una too like to dodge simple questions.
Why are gay people needing to adopt children?

In as much as adoption is cool, gay and gay marriage just show we humans are trying to explore beyond our reach. And in such scenario, we started doing some strange stuffs

It is their choice to adopt, is your question not the same as....why do people procreate and give birth to children that ends up in motherless baby homes?

If you can’t take care of your baby, why give birth?

Also, your question is rhetorical and am not gay, so will not be in the position to answer it.

Also, are you not presumptuous to think that, the reason they are gay, is because they don’t want to give birth to kids? If that is not your position, I will agree with you that, their lifestyle prevents them from having babies, but if we judge them by that yardstick, I may ask....why are Catholic Priests & Nuns allowed to adopt children, and we have seen example of some doing it, essentially when they grow older or leave the church?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by CodeTemplar: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2021
kilonshele101:

Mr

Gays are not endangering your specie, it's people like you that are endangering your specie.

Homosexuality is biological, and it's a genetic alternation, there is a code for it in the DNA.

Every gay has a dominant homosexual trait in him.

If you force a gay to marry a woman, then they have a baby.

The baby will automatically have an homosexual trait in him.

They more you people force them to marry opposite sex, the more they transfer the trait to their children , and the more gays we have in the coming future.

It's going to get to a stage (many years to come) when every human is going to have the trait In him as transferred to him.

The only way to stop that genetic transfer and procreation is to allow them to marry each other.

Simple
And e implying DNA can altered by deliverance? Because gays can be healed by it.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Enskynelson(m): 4:02am On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

So now we're comparing being gay with bestiality and suicide??

Why rape, bestiality and paedophilia can never be accepted is because it defies CONSENT! Take a book and read!

As long as they're not harming you or anyone else and they're both or legal age, it shouldn't be your business!
Clap hands for yourself. How does your explanation cater for suicide? How do u want to seek consent of an animal (in bestiality)? If your neighbour consent you shoot him and u take a gun and shoot him, does that save u from being arrested for murder? Whether u like it or not, LGBTQ remains an abnormal thing that they want people to accept as normal and they fact that two adults consent to it does not make it normal.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Bbbwings: 5:08am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:
Is stupidity seeing gay's adopting babies been produced by two different genders.... Why can't they produce their own babies.. Rubbish
Almajari is running wild in northern nigeria
How many have you adopted undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by tweakdude1: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2021
What soever that is not good is not good.

When filling a form, has anyone of you seen portion for transgender?

Will you be happy has a parent seeing your son or daughter telling you I belong to LGBT?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by ofiko123(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle... grin
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by byteem: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.

If your father hit his teens and realised he dint feel.any attraction to ladies would Ur sorry ass have been born.. it's unnatural dick and pussi were meant to be partners not dick and ass.. it's demeaning . These days in the us and uk they are now the bullies .. in the fashion industry movie and music industry they descriminate openly against straight people it's sickening how bad it is..if a gay man owns a restaurant he won't employ a straight except he puts his ass on the line.. they seek to convert straights to bisexuals.. but if a straight denies them a job based on Mon qualifications they cry blue murder..

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by prezeus(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2021
All this gays on nairaland should show yourself and receive the beating of your life after which you will be arrested for homosexuality. Useless, disgusting gays

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by ANALLORD: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Death to LGBTQ!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by prezeus(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
And e implying DNA can altered by deliverance? Because gays can be healed by it.
Lies !!! There's no homosexual Gene. After years of research scientist have concluded that there's no homosexual Gene. Gays are creepy, disgusting, nasaeuting, sick perverts. Society will never fully accept them.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by prezeus(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2021
linearity:

Goat!!! Do the children that are being adopted tell you that they want to be adopted by sick homosexuals Where is consent by the kids that they want to be adopted ??
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by wisdomclay(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

Live and let live.
Your post is disgusting just like Biden and his gay community
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Iamzik: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

Are you okay? Comparing a group that harms people with people who just love differently??

Does gay people bomb and kill people? since you wanna act stewpid

Harm is subjective. Boko haram also believe they love their god differently....both ideas are warped and alien to out culture.

You can go to national assembly and force them to recognize your LGTV or move your ass over to America
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by nkemoma(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Godsage:

You being triggered like this shows you are one bloody hypocrite.

And you a compound idiot
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by dewuyiebun: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Here we go again... obama's legacy... obama's third term...obama directing behind the scene
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Ugandatales: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Live and let live.

Brilliant response.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by dederocs(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Welcome to Biden's America...someone tell Biden America,that he should support our systems with good infrastructure etc, and help Africa get fair trade deal and negotiations, homosexualism is Anti African, we have our own ways of life,Biden do not bring this nonsense policy to Africa. nonsense
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Ugandatales: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2021
anastasius:
LGBT isn't your problem you Nigerians!!!!!!!!
Some of you have lesbians as mothers and gays as fathers but you won't know, yet you all act holier than thou. Gays are everywhere around you, you just don't know

They don't know. My married friend was telling me the other day how a church member of his approached him, and practically toasted him like he was a girl. The guy is also married and told my friend that their wives won't suspect anything, and would think they are just friends if they start dating. This happens a lot...a lot of closet gay people in marriages, and some of them are even the most homophobic people, cos they don't want people to ever suspect that they are gay.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by linearity: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
prezeus:

Goat!!! Do the children that are being adopted tell you that they want to be adopted by sick homosexuals Where is consent by the kids that they want to be adopted ??

Mr. Wise one, and the kids adopted by every other couple or individual in the world gave their consent or told them, they wanted to be adopted?

You can see how myopic, illogic and swallow your reasoning is.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by rapboss(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2021
kingxsamz:
For those who might want to display their foolishness on this thread with their phony beliefs, this was Donald Trump before the 2016 elections.
If you don't believe, watch the video in this link.
If you still don't believe, go on and live in self denial.
https://twitter.com/OchiJnr/status/1352440465052889090?s=19
Niqqer, shut your mouth. It's a lie. He didn't say such. Trump has stated at least four times during an interview that he doesn't support gay. Go do your research well.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by rapboss(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:

As a devoted Catholic I can answer this
We were so committed in Maria society that we were made to fear the opposite sex, you can't play with them, when I grew up small like 14 I hated opposite sex like mad
I was more attractive to the same sex gender more than opposite but one seminarian decided to let us appreciate the opposite sex that saved me even though I have not had any girlfriend till now but am beginning have feelings toward them
I guess what made them to have feelings toward the same sex is background, untrustworthy of opposite gender, heartbreaks and so on but that's so bad
You're just a gay in disguise. It's written all over your comment. But, it's well with you. Just know that like poles repel, unlike poles attract. Being gay is fucking abnormal. Thanks.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Benohio:
then let's legalize incest then when it's consensual. Like mother and son consesually bleeping each other.

The world tried it before, espevially royal families trying to preserve bloodlines. It only led to human abnormalities and diseases in the family. So that doesn't work..
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

It still doesn't mean that d guys who are attracted to kids and animals have a choice and preference and such preferences should be respected

What are u actually saying
How about men who have a preference for raping women. Should their preference also be respected It's not about preference, it's about consent. Everybody has rights. Your arguments fails.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kingxsamz(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
rapboss:

Niqqer, shut your mouth. It's a lie. He didn't say such. Trump has stated at least four times during an interview that he doesn't support gay. Go do your research well.

Go and tell your parents at home to shut up, since you don't know how to make a point without displaying your level of thinking.
Also, it's not my fault that you don't have data to watch the video in the link I posted.
Not my fault you access Nairaland with freebasics. Please kindly slide off my mentions, thank you.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2021
byteem:

[s]If your father hit his teens and realised he dint feel.any attraction to ladies would Ur sorry ass have been born.. it's unnatural dick and pussi were meant to be partners not dick and ass.. it's demeaning . These days in the us and uk they are now the bullies .. in the fashion industry movie and music industry they descriminate openly against straight people it's sickening how bad it is..if a gay man owns a restaurant he won't employ a straight except he puts his ass on the line.. they seek to convert straights to bisexuals.. but if a straight denies them a job based on Mon qualifications they cry blue murder..[/s]

Stop making unfounded claims... You are and will always be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Godszilla: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2021
First dude ain't picking on u.

But how is Christian d problem of dis world?yes som folowers r zealots n christianity has lost its way big time.wot we av now as modern human society was predominately from a Christian society which mean Der weren't a problem den,somtin has changed.

Y r other religions not a problem?i can't tink of any religion dat openly support somtin dat is bad n gay is 1 of dem(u can explain it however u wan). I wonder wot happened to d gud old sayin "opposite attracts" I supose it useless nowadays.

If u luk @nature we av north/south,+/-,negative/positive,male/female,up/down,left/rit n d list goes on.observe wen u place same side dey don't match but wen placed with their opp dey fits perfectly - dis is a fact not my opinion. U can explain/defend gay wit morality been subjective,its d society dat determines,d law of d land,religion or wot ever but ultimately u bear d burden of wotever u chose n ANYthing dat is ANTI-NATURE wil fail because MOTHER-NATURE must ALWAYS win.

Hope my tx not too long pls
Mjpem23:
Christians are major problem of this world.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by lexy2014: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

What are u actually saying
How about men who have a preference for raping women. Should their preference also be respected It's not about preference, it's about consent. Everybody has rights. Your arguments fails.

Am only following d line of reasoning of homosexual advocates. At first, it was choice. Now u are saying it is consent. D standard keeps changing.

I should be d one asking u what u are saying up there cos u didn't negate anything I said earlier about preference or choice. Since u say "everybody has rights", u only ended up corroborating my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.