Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42037 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

Bokoharam too have a right to what they believe and you must respect it!

Freedom without bounds is an absolute illusion
What makes a society sane is when each person surrender part (not all) of their rights and make reasonable compromises.

I have no issue with LGTV or whatever they call themselves. My only grouse with them is trying to force it on every other nation.... Making nations who don't subscribe to it look like they are backward whereas the opposite is the truth

Forcing being gay on other nations? You're being insensitive and clever by half. When you deny others the right to live, breathe, cohabit, marry or prosper in life due to their sexual orientation, color, creed or looks, such people have the right to shout their voice hoarse and call you out for suppressing their freedom. It is the same way you as a person would feel when you are denied the opportunity to flourish due to discrimination from others who believe you "don't look or act like them".

As for equating Boko Haram with LGBTQ, that's mindless nonsense. Boko Haram abducts and kills people. They burn down villages and destroy infrastructure. They are violent terrorists who believe others should live by the Boko Haram's own codes.

If you cannot see the noncomparison between these 2 sets of humans, then your mind needs some developing to do!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Shugargal(f): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Benohio:
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings dear. You're a good human being
You didn't hurt me at all... Respect!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Benohio:

But with the improvement in science and technology if they tried it and it works out fine, just like the way gays have found ways to have babies through artificial insemination, should we also legalize it and watch our society fall into disorder?

Another ignorant misconception is that gays use artificial insemination. Ridiculous! So the millions of fertility challenged straight couples that patronize it are what?? Gay Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
rapboss:

Niqqer, shut your mouth. It's a lie. He didn't say such. Trump has stated at least four times during an interview that he doesn't support gay. Go do your research well.
Really? Please show me the link the way kingxsamz showed you his

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Misterone: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Gays are not harming anyone, but some Fulanis are. Grow a better brain next time.
you said some not all. so why punish everyone because of some people's mistake
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Am only following d line of reasoning of homosexual advocates. At first, it was choice. Now u are saying it is consent. D standard keeps changing.

I should be d one asking u what u are saying up there cos u didn't negate anything I said earlier about preference or choice. Since u say "everybody has rights", u only ended up corroborating my point.

U do realise choice and consent mean the same thing right? Pls think before typing.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by colossus91(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
which means if you are being approached by a gay you have no right to show that you are disgusted....Continue forbidden,I no kuku want USA na Canada sure pass!!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

U do realise choice and consent mean the same thing right? Pls think before typing.

Oooh really? I didn't no. Pls explain how choice & consent mean d same thing. Am curious. Pls don't forget to explain their meaning d same thing negates what i said
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by zoedew: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Ever heard of anal sex?

Even girls indulge in it...

Most guys nowadays even prefer anal since it's tighter cheesy

Come again with your penis is not meant for anus blah blah blah.

Besides, it's relationship all about sex?

Pervert!

Again, your take is as bent as it is illogical! What is in issue is same sex “marriage”. Marriage properly understood involves sex. Your bent mind cannot understand and therefore respond to my observation about the anatomy of both sexes which clearly shows that the anus is not designed for sex. The judgment that fell on Sodom and Gomorrah is coming the way of sodomites who won’t repent and resile from the reprehensible act!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
eke28:

One of them sported, Tufiakwa.
Tufiaka to your papa. Dull head
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Young042galaxy: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Niqqa, I am straight.
My siblings are all straight.
And my kids would b same, too.
I went to all boys boarding house, and never knew anything about homosexuality.

So, with your reply I now know the side u choose to pick.
May d prayer locate your children
Cos they made you to believe so?
How will you know if they don't tell you? Or you think gays are those feminine boys that catwalk?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamzik:

Harm is subjective. Boko haram also believe they love their god differently....both ideas are warped and alien to out culture.

You can go to national assembly and force them to recognize your LGTV or move your ass over to America

Bro answer my question, does gay people kill and bomb people like Boko Haram?? Are you trying to be intentionally stewpid

Your second paragraph is out of point!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Enskynelson:

Clap hands for yourself. How does your explanation cater for suicide? How do u want to seek consent of an animal (in bestiality)? If your neighbour consent you shoot him and u take a gun and shoot him, does that save u from being arrested for murder? Whether u like it or not, LGBTQ remains an abnormal thing that they want people to accept as normal and they fact that two adults consent to it does not make it normal.

I'm done arguing with someone who compares killing people to being gay. An animal can't consent same way an underage can't give consent! Wtf is wrong with y'all??

Comparing being gay to every negativity just to sell your hate! People will continue being gay and there is nothing you can do about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sibtygarr:

out of all I typed, so this is the little you could pick out? and where did you find that majority don't like black people?? and if that was the case that majority of humanity didn't like blacks, then we wouldn't be on the surface of the planet currently, during time of slave trade, we would be wiped out completely. Think!

Let's use America for instance, since the whites are the majority does that mean that racism should be accepted since most whites feel they're superior to blacks??
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
favour32:

Get ready for the pampers deviants.

Stale
ogbonti:

you don mad finish - consolation, you are the only miserable person here - people are balling - i am grooving and you want to feel better by thinking others are crying cheesy grin grin simply because you are having a hard time with life - dey deceive yourself there lol

Cry!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
BandAid:

You should rather ask your God to help the hell of a place called Nigeria. America does not need help. It is your hell on earth that needs help. Nigeria is already a hell! Thank goodness I got out.
you don vex o
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Iamzik: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
BandAid:

Forcing being gay on other nations? You're being insensitive and clever by half. When you deny others the right to live, breathe, cohabit, marry or prosper in life due to their sexual orientation, color, creed or looks, such people have the right to shout their voice hoarse and call you out for suppressing their freedom. It is the same way you as a person would feel when you are denied the opportunity to flourish due to discrimination from others who believe you "don't look or act like them".

As for equating Boko Haram with LGBTQ, that's mindless nonsense. Boko Haram abducts and kills people. They burn down villages and destroy infrastructure. They are violent terrorists who believe others should live by the Boko Haram's own codes.

If you cannot see the noncomparison between these 2 sets of humans, then your mind needs some developing to do!

They both require the same level of derangement and dysfunctional thought process

You can argue all you want. LGTV or whatever you call it is alien to our culture. The white man has made you look down on yourself so much you accept all their depravity. They tell you polygamy is bad but it's OK to sleep with a fellow man and you think it's human right? Go ahead and add it to Nigerian constitution.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by kilonshele101(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sibtygarr:

"Individual determines the moral"
The above statement is too shallow and brainless, ask a neighbor beside you so that it wouldn't seem like I am trying to abuse you

Can you point out any part of my quote where I talked about individual perspective to morality? Can you also point out the part of my comment where I said morality is exclusive and objectively made by humans?

In fact you don't read at all, my first statement boldly stated that morality is a controversial topic and there are still divergent views if morality exceed humanity but your eye were not made to see nor were your brain made to remember any of those things that could stand in your vein opinions.

Also stop putting "you"(argumentum ad hominem) as a tactics to direct or deliver your lame point to, I started this discussion describing society, it was you who brought "individual" word into the discussion. My original statement talked about morality in societal perspective as most people in such vicinity being happy and ok with such behaviors. Take for example Child marriage ain't common in the west or east due to the kind of morality practiced my majority of the people in such location, the gap is too wide for anyone to make it his/her personal preference to marry a girl of like 12/13. But in the north, it is acceptable to marry in fact 11/10 years old girl.

There is no objective universal morality does not mean we don't have a compass for morality, every society choose their unit of measurement for morality, some according to a supreme being, some according agreement, some according to the government and some according to general acceptable standard.

If you can't understand this simple analogy then I can help you.

You need to redo your phl101
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Hotguy27: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.

Let us be sincere, must sex orientation be a project for government implementation?
Americans are unnecessarily raising awareness about LGTBQ.

Remember, these same orientations exist all over the world even here jn Nigeria but they go about their businesses. Are people supposed to have sex and come out and start discussing about it whether they did it straight or not?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

It paramount to debate, you made your point and I countered it

Then let's debate! cool
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Misterone:
you said some not all. so why punish everyone because of some people's mistake

I don't support tribalism, or judge an entire tribe by what few people did.

We have Fulani herdsmen, I also believe we have nice Fulanis.

But whatever you do, as long as it bring pain and hurt to another, it is evil.

Gays are not harming anyone. Just a relationship of two consenting adults.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Iamzik: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hotguy27:

Let us be sincere, must sex orientation be a project for government implementation?
Americans are unnecessarily raising awareness about LGTBQ.

Remember, these same orientations exist all over the world even here jn Nigeria but they go about their businesses. Are people supposed to have sex and come out and start discussing about it whether they did it straight or not?

Thanks for this comment... All these LGTV BBQ wanna be no go allow person hear word for naija
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Misterone: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

I don't support tribalism, or judge an entire tribe by what few people did.

We have Fulani herdsmen, I also believe we have nice Fulanis.

But whatever you do, as long as it bring pain and hurt to another, it is evil.

Gays are not harming anyone. Just a relationship of two consenting adults.
grow a better brain next time you want to spew trash everywhere. it is only an idiot that speaks for both side of the mouth. goat
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Dralvin09: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:22‭-‬27 NIV
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Then let's debate! cool
Yay, let's resume
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Oooh really? I didn't no. Pls explain how choice & consent mean d same thing. Am curious. Pls don't forget to explain their meaning d same thing negates what i said

Use your dictionary or Google.
Don't come asking silly questions which I already know
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

Use your dictionary or Google.
Don't come asking silly questions which I already know

Since u have used ur dictionary, then answering my shouldn't be a source of heartache for u:

"Pls explain how choice & consent mean d same thing. Am curious. Pls don't forget to explain their meaning d same thing negates what i said"
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by blackpanda: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u have used ur dictionary, then answering my shouldn't be a source of heartache for u:

"Pls explain how choice & consent mean d same thing. Am curious. Pls don't forget to explain their meaning d same thing negates what i said"

I guess u are less busy.
Get a life dear and leave homosexuals alone. Or whatever!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

I guess u are less busy.
Get a life dear and leave homosexuals alone. Or whatever!

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Benohio:

Not until you tell me yours first. Tell me how gays like u have touched lives.
Mumu, only Tim cook has done than everybody in your state combined, and you're still struggling so that you can use one of his products
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
idtwo:

I pity you. You seem to confuse money with wisdom or success. A man's financial worth can never be a measure of whether being gay is right or wrong.
Indeed, some people are so poor that all that they truly have is money.
SMH.

How tacky and pathetic, enjoy your poverty and feed and buy things you need with your wisdom. Dumbass

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.