Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42044 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
linearity:

It is their choice to adopt, is your question not the same as....why do people procreate and give birth to children that ends up in motherless baby homes?

If you can’t take care of your baby, why give birth?

Also, your question is rhetorical and am not gay, so will not be in the position to answer it.

Also, are you not presumptuous to think that, the reason they are gay, is because they don’t want to give birth to kids? If that is not your position, I will agree with you that, their lifestyle prevents them from having babies, but if we judge them by that yardstick, I may ask....why are Catholic Priests & Nuns allowed to adopt children, and we have seen example of some doing it, essentially when they grow older or leave the church?
I like your argument strategy.
arguing by diversion of attention, now it is Nuns and Priests.
Even went as far as making a case for gays saying they don't want to give birth but instead take care of abandoned baby grin grin grin grin.

Your type in an argument are unbelievable cheesy cheesy cheesy, you can generate nonsense point from thin air. I aint doing this cool cool cool cool
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

The world tried it before, espevially royal families trying to preserve bloodlines. It only led to human abnormalities and diseases in the family. So that doesn't work..
But with the improvement in science and technology if they tried it and it works out fine, just like the way gays have found ways to have babies through artificial insemination, should we also legalize it and watch our society fall into disorder?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by ThatFairGuy1: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2021
kingxsamz:
For those who might want to display their foolishness on this thread with their phony beliefs, this was Donald Trump before the 2016 elections.
If you don't believe, watch the video in this link.
If you still don't believe, go on and live in self denial.
https://twitter.com/OchiJnr/status/1352440465052889090?s=19
Righteousness2 must thought we're gullible like himself

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Young042galaxy: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Father lord, I pray that everyone supporting gays and lesbians, because they feel they are too American for us, may all their kids turn out to be gays in the future, in Jesus name, Amen.
Do you even know ur siblings or children sexuality?
You think all are straight?
They are just pretending to be straight cos society subjected them to be.
So don't lay curses that you are not exempted from.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Young042galaxy: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Respect for people does not remove the right to ask certain questions, dont be offended lemme ask you and with all due respect:

"If you first son decides to be having intercourse with your second son , will you respect their choice??
If you child decides to be having intercourse with your pet dog, it is also a choice will you respect that?
This gay people you straights have refused to let them be and kept forcing them to act straight will keep marrying ur daughters,sisters, aunties and other female relatives and guess what?
They will still be more attracted to same sex and you know who will suffer it more?
Of course ur female relatives u gave to them unknowingly thinking they were straight.
Since you don't want to let adults live their life in peace without forcing them to be you, it will always come back to hurt you in one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Mjpem23(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Godszilla:
First dude ain't picking on u.

But how is Christian d problem of dis world?yes som folowers r zealots n christianity has lost its way big time.wot we av now as modern human society was predominately from a Christian society which mean Der weren't a problem den,somtin has changed.

Y r other religions not a problem?i can't tink of any religion dat openly support somtin dat is bad n gay is 1 of dem(u can explain it however u wan). I wonder wot happened to d gud old sayin "opposite attracts" I supose it useless nowadays.

If u luk @nature we av north/south,+/-,negative/positive,male/female,up/down,left/rit n d list goes on.observe wen u place same side dey don't match but wen placed with their opp dey fits perfectly - dis is a fact not my opinion. U can explain/defend gay wit morality been subjective,its d society dat determines,d law of d land,religion or wot ever but ultimately u bear d burden of wotever u chose n ANYthing dat is ANTI-NATURE wil fail because MOTHER-NATURE must ALWAYS win.

Hope my tx not too long pls
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Mjpem23(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Godszilla post=98350381]First dude ain't picking on u.

Why’d you Christians always expect the World to work according to your own beliefs...?
That’s the major hypocrisy bro....
There are many religions before the arrival of Christ and it’s not everyone followed his path during his lives.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Godszilla: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Brother thanks am on your side with why wud Christian believe theirs is the way of the world?i have issues wit dat too. Dat y I said Christian have zealots too. D Mata is complicated n obviously Der r tins d we human can't grasp. I gues am a Christian by virtue of birth parent but I believe 1 shud open Der mind to other religion aruund u besides I find most Muslim r alil more straightforward dan my Christian people(my person experience pls not generalizing here)

My believe (my opinion pls),whateva dat is anti-nature wud ultimately fail. U don't c male cock now layin wit male cock or even male dog,goat,cow now layin wit demselve becos dey av "advance n enlightened"

wink[ quote author=Mjpem23 post=98352538][/quote]
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by DAVE5(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:

As a devoted Catholic I can answer this
We were so committed in Maria society that we were made to fear the opposite sex, you can't play with them, when I grew up small like 14 I hated opposite sex like mad
I was more attractive to the same sex gender more than opposite but one seminarian decided to let us appreciate the opposite sex that saved me even though I have not had any girlfriend till now but am beginning have feelings toward them
I guess what made them to have feelings toward the same sex is background, untrustworthy of opposite gender, heartbreaks and so on but that's so bad

Going by what you said, I concur 100% with you that things make people act the way they do

One question though, after your experience, would you willingly have sexual relationship with you fellow boy?
And what do you trying about same sex relationship?

I’m a catholic for the record, I am 5000% homophobic
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by mrdharkchild(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Young042galaxy:

Do you even know ur siblings or children sexuality?
You think all are straight?
They are just pretending to be straight cos society subjected them to be.
So don't lay curses that you are not exempted from.

Niqqa, I am straight.
My siblings are all straight.
And my kids would b same, too.
I went to all boys boarding house, and never knew anything about homosexuality.

So, with your reply I now know the side u choose to pick.

May d prayer locate your children
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by mikywonder(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:

We were so committed in Maria society that we were made to fear the opposite sex, you can't play with them, when I grew up small like 14 I hated opposite sex like mad
I was more attractive to the same sex gender more than opposite but one seminarian decided to let us appreciate the opposite sex that saved me even though I have not had any girlfriend till now but am beginning have feelings toward them
I guess what made them to have feelings toward the same sex is background, untrustworthy of opposite gender, heartbreaks and so on but that's so bad

And na only u go Marian society okwaya
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Adebowalay(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
dumahi:
I need an honest gay person to explain to me how it feels to be gay. I just can't understand it. If you ask me, I'll say it's a psychiatric issue that needed counseling and medication rather than legal recognition. This is my honest view and not meant to insult anyone.

By the way, if you own a business, I urge you to read the title "THE EASIEST WAY TO SELL ANYTHING THESE DAYS" on my profile.
shut d Bleep up...
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by idtwo: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
I pity you. You seem to confuse money with wisdom or success. A man's financial worth can never be a measure of whether being gay is right or wrong.
Indeed, some people are so poor that all that they truly have is money.
SMH.

Discombulator:

Tim cook is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
Armani is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
CEO of PayPal is a billionaire and he's gay
Hughes the co founder of Facebook is gay
Founder of DreamWorks one of the biggest studio in the world is gay
Jason the managing director of IBM a multi billion dollar investment is gay
David Geffen is a billionaire in dollars he's gay ...
The list is endless. If you use any of their products you're an hypocritical bastard.
You'll never have even 1% of their wealth,isn't it foolish to question the lifestyle of people that are a thousand times more successful than you.
Finally I pray you won't ever have people like this in your family line in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by judeanuoluwa787: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:

And to think this is wisdom is a joke that's been exposed to the fires of hell.

People don't choose who they would be attracted to. They mature up to discover who they are biologically inclined to mingle with.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by zoedew: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

The same way backward folks like you believed that twins are an abomination until Mary Mitchell Slessor put a stop to it.

Think about it!

Absolutely irrelevant comparison.
Think about it! Was your anus made for sex? The anatomy of the body clearly shows otherwise. The anus was not made to receive the male organ. Folks who indulge in sodomy are clearly sick. Even science shows that. Common sense shows so!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

U can't be straight and do that,if u are straight, u like only the opposite sex.
Even bisexuals are not called straight,since they like both sexes.
Straight people also have anal sex. I know girls who love it with their men and please read books on human sexuality, it's different from sex, it's 2021
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
zoedew:

Think about it! Was your anus made for sex? The anatomy of the body clearly shows otherwise. The anus was not made to receive the male organ. Folks who indulge in sodomy are clearly sick. Even science shows that. Common sense shows so!
See how much of a pervert you are, so much of a pervert that sex is the only thing you envision when you see same sex couples
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
tarantino1:

How old were you at the time and were you the one who opened up to them that you're gay?
Are you in good terms with them?
I was 15 then and it was quite traumatic, this was after the corrective Rape perpetuated by my dad himself.
I never came out to them officially, I was even more manly than my mates, was into hardcore sports like wrestling, football etc, the first time my dad knew, he drugged me and brought in 4 hookers to rape me, that was even before the conversion therapy
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Why was the thread created ab initio
It paramount to debate, you made your point and I countered it
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Straight people also have anal sex. I know girls who love it with their men and please read books on human sexuality, it's different from sex, it's 2021

It is called sodomy,it has been like that since B.C,in Babylon and Nineveh.
Murder is murder,either by sword or by a gun,except it is not murder.
What is wrong is wrong,whether before,now or centuries to come,not only 2021.
Thank u.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

It is called sodomy,it has been like that since B.C,in Babylon and Nineveh.
Murder is murder,either by sword or by a gun,except it is not murder.
What is wrong is wrong,whether before,now or centuries to come,not only 2021.
Thank u.
I know what its called and morality by man is relative
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Misterone: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.
hear! hear!! this is what I have been saying about the Fulanis. you don't have the right to send them parking just because they are different.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
toor, God help America o.

You should rather ask your God to help the hell of a place called Nigeria. America does not need help. It is your hell on earth that needs help. Nigeria is already a hell! Thank goodness I got out.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Elnon: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.

Very well said.....Tired of explaining this simple analogy to these dumb homophobic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I know what its called and morality by man is relative

For me it is not relative,what is right is right,and what is wrong is wrong. The degree or kind does not matter.

For me I won't defend any wrong ,just because I do it.
I rest my case now.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

For me it is not relative,what is right is right,and what is wrong is wrong. The degree or kind does not matter.

For me I won't defend any wrong ,just because I do it.
I rest my case now.
Ok man. Have a good weekend
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
TimT:
The world is really changing at a fast pace... and one way to assure peace is to let people live their lives the way they want.. so long as it doesn't affect the economy positively...
Because of this Liberal live, that is why America is a place "almost" every human desires to live...
Americans think ahead...
They are like, "we need money, more money... we need to employ people both home and abroad who can work and give us more money.. NO MATTER THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCES"...
Gays(infact the whole LGBTQ community) are human being.. Normal human being... they can be productive economically and socially.. why not protect their sexual orientation??
Here in Nigeria, we discriminate too much that's why it will be hard to progress...
the fact that you doesn't understand the mindset of gays doesn't mean that I will leave your problem and begin to try to understand them...
Christianity and Islam are not the only religion on earth??
and both religion preach of peace.. and "Leave everything for their God to Judge".. but here, we decide to help God judge buy insulting and discriminating them.. Too bad...
In 2010 when Obama legalised Same-sex marriage, did the application of Visa to the USA decrease??
Freedom like this is what is making America great and will keep on being great!!!

Thank you for your rendition. Nigerians need to open their minds and start being progressive. There are too many closeminded and backward people in Nigeria. A lot of reorientation needs to take place in that country for it to move forward. People are busy with irrelevant stuff like religion, race and sexuality rather than focus on development and growth, both economically and politically.

By the way, it wasn't Obama who "legalized" LGBTQ in the US. It was the US Supreme Court - a different independent arm of govt.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by eke28(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
anastasius:

Too many babies and children in the world without proper care. Gays adopting them is just helping to clean the nonsense and stupidity of the so called straights who are dumb enough not to know about contraceptives. Get busy and worry about something useful
One of them sported, Tufiakwa.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Ok man. Have a good weekend

You too.
Take care!!
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Misterone:
hear! hear!! this is what I have been saying about the Fulanis. you don't have the right to send them parking just because they are different.

Gays are not harming anyone, but some Fulanis are. Grow a better brain next time.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
zoedew:

Think about it! Was your anus made for sex? The anatomy of the body clearly shows otherwise. The anus was not made to receive the male organ. Folks who indulge in sodomy are sick. Even science shows that. Common sense shows so!

Ever heard of anal sex?

Even girls indulge in it...

Most guys nowadays even prefer anal since it's tighter cheesy

Come again with your penis is not meant for anus blah blah blah.

Besides, it's relationship all about sex?

Pervert!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.