Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42118 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
dumahi:
I need an honest gay person to explain to me how it feels to be gay. I just can't understand it. If you ask me, I'll say it's a psychiatric issue that needed counseling and medication rather than legal recognition. This is my honest view and not meant to insult anyone.

By the way, if you own a business, I urge you to read the title "THE EASIEST WAY TO SELL ANYTHING THESE DAYS" on my profile.

Why do Nigerians find it difficult to respect people's decisions.

It's their body not yours
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

If you don't stay in your homophobic country and you come to a country where gay people are celebrated in government, music,sports you're a bastard
lol nobody celebrates you. Don't be delusional. It's all politics. Divide the population into different "minority" groups to form a majority against natural white men who are naturally Conservatives

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nuel4:
lol idiot. Because the government decided to protect a few fools doesn't make USA " land of the gays". Over half of the country's population are revulsed by your existence. They see you as literal human faeces and would do anything to make sure their offsprings don't carry your curse. That they don't speak about it doesn't lessen your repulsivness. There are a lot of first world countries that still hang gays. With the Muslim takeover of the western society the noose will soon find its way to your neck.
The United states you and your forefathers are toiling to go everyday of your life is a proud LGBTQ community with laws and policies drafted by the government protecting them,the US is the most powerful country in the world while your country is the grand puba of poverty, underdevelopment and terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
bareal:

Just like thieves didn't chose to be thieves!!! Let's celebrate them too

Thieves are hurting people.. Gays are hurting no one. Just two CONSENTING adults.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by MOVIC6: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
You are possessed my brother, seek deliverance now..
justli:

You are out of touch with reality...Yes, most Americans are not against gays because it's their fundamental right to pursue whatever sexual orientation that satisfy them...that doesn't mean they support it. It's about live and let live.
The problem is with gays projecting their views to usurp other people's right ...

Classic example was the baker that was forced to bake cake for a gay couple even though he thought that was against his Faith...Now, with what Biden is pushing, churches might be forced to wed gays against their faith...

I'm sure you don't see the double standard in all this... Gay right is good, but a Christia's right is bigotry.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
od501:

Yes, you are very right, we should respect each other's choices. And I hope you are ready to respect the choice of a corrupt politicians for embezzling us to bankruptcy?

Hope you respect the Fulani terrorists for slaughtering men, women and children on a daily basis, cos in their minds, they are doing the right thing. Hope you also respect the choice of every kidnapper, rapist, armed rubber, pedophiles, anarchists, etc. WTF us wrong with u pple sef! This is Africa!! Get that into your damn skull!

If you need to Bleep some anus, fly to the West they will be very happy to need one of their own. Try it here you get lynched. This is Africa!!! The oy place where god still lives.
You are comparing crime to sexual preference you are a joke speaking of Africa gay marriage is allowed in South Africa.Your argument against gay marriage is stupid use better analogies and arguments ti counter.Imagine you arguing against basic human rights that criminals should have a choice as a reason to argue against same sex marriage you are not making any sense
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

The United states you and your forefathers are toiling to go everyday of your life is a proud LGBTQ community with laws and policies drafted by the government protecting them,the US is the most powerful country in the world while your country is the grand puba of poverty, underdevelopment and terrorism.
lol you are super boring grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Thieves are hurting people.. Gays are hurting no one. Just two CONSENTING adults.
Are you minding them.
Their arguments against same sex marriage is stupid if it is reasonable one then it is okay but trying to justify crime and arguing against choice is very very stupid to argue
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How can you compare a crime that affects the rights and privileges of others that protects right to property as an argument to counter gay marriage?does it make sense to you.Morality is subjective the constitutions guarantees protection of properties so saying theieves should have a choice is a very silly argument to use.It is like comparing apples to oranges you don't just have a point on that.
can you Bleep your bro or sister or mother because it's consensual?

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Israel07: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13030454_screenshot20210122164008_jpeg341d3d793fd1571e01a50bc65e9c4ba3
this doesn't concern politics
https://twitter.com/OchiJnr/status/1352440465052889090?s=19

theFilmtricsay
I guess u don't know that tagging a quote on a pics is what every dick n harry can do n yes i know he said that during his campaign but it was just for votes and i also guess u don't know that d media & every liberal started hating on him from d moment he went against that promise by discharging all "Transgenders" n their likes from US armed forces. What I'm trying to say is "saying" n "doing" are two different things so stop d Trump/Biden comparison.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nuel4:
lol nobody celebrates you. Don't be delusional. It's all politics. Divide the population into different "minority" groups to form a majority against natural white men who are naturally Conservatives
Once again if you ever come to USA,CANADA,Spain, Netherlands, United kingdom,Sweden,Australia you're a bastard because they all have legislation drafted against homophobic fuvktards like you

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Are you minding them.
Their arguments against same sex marriage is stupid if it is reasonable one then it is okay but trying to justify crime and arguing against choice is very very stupid to argue

Arguing with most Nigerians is a waste of time. If not for ASUU strike, they should have known better by now. Bunch of unexposed and uneducated fools.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by RPG2020(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.
Gbam Jesus is coming soon
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
Your foolishness is dreadful
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Tell that to conservative families forcing their kids to attend conversion therapy, I should know, I was a victim and it was hell and no one is pointing a gun to your head to accept queer people, don't just limit their rights

Conversion therapy What's that If anything, parents are trying to keep their children from going the wrong way. And it's the devil's handwork.

You are a person first before a queer. Keep your queer 'nature' to yourself and everything will be okay... smiley

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Dollanaira: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

Who gives a fuvk about what you accept or not, you entitled brats,why do you think anyone needs your opinion or acceptance to live their life

Because their lives are odd and against nature. How do I explain to my children that a man can get married to another man

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
justli:

You are out of touch with reality...Yes, most Americans are not against gays because it's their fundamental right to pursue whatever sexual orientation that satisfy them...that doesn't mean they support it. It's about live and let live.
The problem is with gays projecting their views to usurp other people's right ...

Classic example was the baker that was forced to bake cake for a gay couple even though he thought that was against his Faith...Now, with what Biden is pushing, churches might be forced to wed gays against their faith...

I'm sure you don't see the double standard in all this... Gay right is good, but a Christia's right is bigotry.
You are the one out of touch with reality.There is separation of government from religion so the USA like any democracy is separate from religion so all rights are human rights applicable to everybody not just any religion.There is a saying that where your right ends someone else's own starts so there is nothing like christian right in a secular state.But freedom of religion to practice your religion but not to force your religion when dealing or interacting with others.Biden's executive order or US laws does not force religious houses to do anything so stop misinforming people.Protecting their rights is not forcing churches to wed anybody state laws are different in their requirement.No church will be forced to do anything there are laws protecting every different body or organization

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.
honestly this is a dumb reply
how does this comparison correlate with the above
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Shugargal(f): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
good for you dear. Just remember that you are abnormal. And you wouldn't have been born if your dad was gay. And oh, if u have a younger sister who is probably 9 and an adult stranger is attracted to her, please don't condemn him. He can't help it. It's his choice.
Who cares of being born or not, I wish there was option of coming to this world or not, I would have been the happiest not to come to this evil world, but as per God knows it all, i'm here already so am full of gratitude.thanks for your input but never you force being straight to any of your siblings. As being gay is never my choice. I wish I was straight because being gay is not even easy, especially in this part of our world full of homophobias

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
The argument is stupid because scientifically it is detrimental say something else mr man who an adults decides to fvck with another consenting adult should not be your problem.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Evince(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
You deserve a Nobel Prize for this reply. I hope he reasons and agree to agree
GodWrites:

Lemme make it easy to understand.

The way you love girls, that's the way gays love boys.

I don't know if that's simple enough.

You didn't choose to be straight, the same way they didn't choose to be gay.

You hit puberty and discovered you like girls.

Gays, on the other hand, discovered that they have no atom of sexual attraction toward the opposite gender.

That doesn't mean they can't be friends with them, but romantically, NO.

That disgust you feel when you think of being with a man, is the same disgust they feel when they think of being with a woman.

Being straight, gay, lez, bi, and so on are purely mental.

But since we have millions of gays who didn't choose to be gay, what do you suggest they do?

To live the rest of their life in a mental institution while you enjoy what you deemed normal?

They deserve to live happily, and that entails being with the person they love, without fear of being bullied.

You can't marginalized a group because they are different. That's insensitive!

Live and let live.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by fof1: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.

E Concern You.? U be Gay? Mind Ur Business too.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Wow and sodomy is the first time you thought of when you think of gay people.... Just wow

Yes,I feel sodomy is the best word to describe it.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Arguing with Nigerians is a waste of time. If not for ASUU strike, they should have known better by now. Bunch of unexposed and uneducated fools.
You are right.I have no problem with anyone arguing against same sex marriage but it should be based on facts and sensible arguments.Unlike the nonsense arguments on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
blackpanda:

Children and animals can't give consent, that's why it's illegal. Sex is legal between 2 consenting adults. And moreover, leave the judgment for God. Who told u u will even make heaven
then let's legalize incest then when it's consensual. Like mother and son consesually bleeping each other.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
VirginFinder:

Because their lives are odd and against nature. How do I explain to my children that a man can get married to another man
It is not your place,your overbearing attitude diminishes your role as a parent, let them grow up with guidance and explicit instructions on how not to be afraid to be yourself, if your children grow up to please you and the people around them then you have raised robots not functional human beings
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by mrdharkchild(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Father lord, I pray that everyone supporting gays and lesbians, because they feel they are too American for us, may all their kids turn out to be gays in the future, in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

It is not your place,your overbearing attitude diminishes your role as a parent, let them grow up with guidance and explicit instructions on how not to be afraid to be yourself, if your children grow up to please you and the people around them then you have raised robots not functional human beings

My children and indeed all children must grow to please God who created them. We as parents have a responsibility to bring up our children in the way of the LORD.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
dumahi:
I need an honest gay person to explain to me how it feels to be gay. I just can't understand it. If you ask me, I'll say it's a psychiatric issue that needed counseling and medication rather than legal recognition. This is my honest view and not meant to insult anyone.

By the way, if you own a business, I urge you to read the title "THE EASIEST WAY TO SELL ANYTHING THESE DAYS" on my profile.

I had a course mate in grad school and other close friends who are gay. From having gay friends, I realized that some of them didn’t choose to be gay; they were born gay. To those who chose to be, it is nice to respect their personal decisions. The ones I know are free-minded and great individuals!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.