Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (84176 Views)

More Herdsmen Killed By ESN / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Governor Dapo Abiodun should called the Fulani bandits and the kidnappers in Ogun state to order and flush these bandits out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
ogbu80:
Are you sure this man is Yoruba? Have never seen any yoruba fighting for a just cause

Olodo weyrey. Fela, Gani, MKO just to name a few. Name one tribe with more freedom fighters than Yoruba....I will wait...

10 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
You have spoken well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by stickle(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ugandatales:
Can you guys see his local bullet proof jacket under his safari suit? The guy is ready for war.
Such war can't be fought with ordinary mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by nedekid: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
We no be igbo wey dey start fight run go hide for UK or cry to amnesty international. Nah fight till death grin
Bros, the man Sunday Igboho will have to go into exile or hiding or he will be slaughtered as an example to others challenging the dominance of the fulani.
You think the man on exile to the UK is a coward? The only option he had was to run or die a maryr. Is Igboho ready to die now? It is said a dead general is no general.
If not why has buratai and buhari not gone with pistols in hand to confront Boko boys in maidugry, lake Chad etc.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Farukshy: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
JooEeL:

Protest ke? Just protest? So you don't know that protesting in this land is a sign of weakness?

They touch him and there will be total lockdown. Fire, is what we shall observe in this Nigeria. Inferno day in day out. That Abuja where they think they are untouchables, that high seat of the lucifers of this world, that is where the culmination of the proceedings will happen.

When I dey tell people for this forum say the disintegration of this nonsense animal farm go begin from the West, not East, people thought I was talking offpoint.

Make we dey watch!
Kai see Yoruba's that every one no say them they fear like goat. Na just mouth them get. If they want to move that man, they will take him and nothing will happen, how can u say u are a Nigerian and they are telling were not to go in ur own country, when we have many of them in the north doin there business peaceful, and we say one Nigeria, this is madness
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by guru90: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
sammirano:

The problem with igbos is that they lack purpose, focus and sheer will. They are just like horses.

Lolzzz... herdsmen are dominating you people's land.....

You people should wake and face this criminals herdsmen.

That's the problem at hand now.......

I keep on saying it loud and clear.... I love yoruba people so much.... what herdsmen doing to u people I don't like it at all.....
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by madukaanaya(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
the day nigeria disintegrates,will be the happiest day of my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Dagrace01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba people are pushing us to the wall. We are warning you against your continuous attacks on our people. Yorubawa will be dealt with. Berebe banza.
Bring it on weyrey!
From the era of Usman Danfodio till date, u guys have been having ur way, it's about time u know violence doesn't only revolve around u bloodsucking fulanis.. It's very inhumane and pathetic for u to spill this rubbish outta ur mouth, is this the kinda life ur children will inherit from u? To plunder, rape and kill is why u came to this world, it's about time u get the pound of ur flesh.. oloriburuku mashanfani omo irankiran oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Chimookigwe: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How do I look?

You look like your Mom.

2 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Chimookigwe: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba people are pushing us to the wall. We are warning you against your continuous attacks on our people. Yorubawa will be dealt with. Berebe banza.

Why warning? Do your worst.
Fulanis must leave the forests in the South West whether you like it or not. If you don't, you will smell pepper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Seyzcham91(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
fcb212:
another endsars second half about to kick off
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by nubiangod9(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
sammirano:

The problem with igbos is that they lack purpose, focus and sheer will. They are just like horses.

Compare sowore with Kanu! Compare Abiola with Ojukwu! They are miles apart! We fight for what we believe in and we die there
till our aigitation is actualized nd we don't t care whose ox is gored, WE DONT CHESTBEAT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
guru90:
Herdsmen have noticed that yorubas are weak, fear and they can't face war attacks... that's the reason herdsmen are killing their people each day.....Now, herdsmen don dominate at Ondo, Ogun and Oyo........

Fulani herdsmen are affecting every part of the South. The difference between Yoruba and other Southern tribes is that Yorubas have the guts to speak up against Fulani herdsmen. Use your head if you have one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Lammynation(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
See as common sense dey VERY FAR AWAY from you.... BANZA KAWAI.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by payloader(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is a man. Not the bootlickers parading themselves as Yoruba leaders represented in Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:
What are they waiting for pick this man, he will soon be a problem to the nation, that is how this kanu started, the earlier the better

Go and pick up Miyetti Allah.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Seyzcham91(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
yes you made perfect sense! grin
Mokason288:
When lion is asleep, hyena will be roaming about forest like the king of the jungle...
You cannot invade another man's territory in 21st century with the primitive mind of conquest

Makinde and the rest are all aware, but they won't speak because nobody wanna offend the mannequin in Aso rock

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
franudi:
One Igbo man is more than all the yorubas put together.

Meechionu dia. Ordinary Anthony Joshua or Israel Adesanya the entire Igbo race can not produce. Go and play outside. And tell Kanu to return and face the Fulani enemies of Igbos and Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by symple: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Notice what he's wearing under?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by sulaiden: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Princewell2012(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
ogbu80:
Are you sure this man is Yoruba? Have never seen any yoruba fighting for a just cause

Hmm honestly am also thinking the same thing, but the Mark on his face is saying otherwise grin
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by mokt(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
This guy no dey play, with all the juju e wear inside the polo so. I'm sure the state governor knows what stuff Mr Sunday is made of.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Farukshy: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ugandatales:

Nah! There is a huge difference. I watched a video (I am sure it is still on YouTube) where Nnamdi Kanu held a conference with some igbo people in America, soliciting for funds so they can buy arms and go and kill Buhari and all Fulani's in Nigeria. I was so proud of the people that said they didn't want anything to do with him. Kanu makes treasonable speaches, this man just wants killing to stop in his land...simple
Did u get me at all. They should arrest him. We have many Yoruba's in the north. And we all say one Nigeria, one man from no where to stop fulanis from movement in there own country
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Okuda(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
We no be igbo wey dey start fight run go hide for UK or cry to amnesty international. Nah fight till death grin

you want to compare person wey get jazz with another wey get kill bounty on him head? you are fooolish my dear.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by colp2015: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
PimpinPips:
I support this guy.
But truth be told: He's simply auditioning for an ALL-EXPENSES paid vacation in DSS custody Abuja.
Please greet the mosquitoes there for me ko
You have no idea what is at play and at stake if any attempt is made at Sunday Igboho's life.

I suppose you were a baby when Sunday Igboho made a name for himself during Ife-Modakeke rift in the late ninety-nineties.

It is even surprising you did not analyse the short video clip and ask the question: why didn't the police and soldiers in the clip arrest him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by geemd434: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
phoneport:
LET THE WHOLE YORUBA RACE ARISE AND SAY NO TO THIS FULANI'S PRESIDENCY AND IGP ARREST

IT IS A SLAP TO THE YORUBA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

SUNDAY IGBOHO'S AGITATION IS VERY VERY LEGITIMATE.

LET THEM ARREST HIM AND LET THE GRAND SOUTH WEST PROTEST AGAINST BUHARI AND HIS TROUBLE SOME KINSMEN BEGIN

You cannot come to a persons land, forest, and ancestral home wanting to control the person and dictate to them what you like or want.

And kill, rape, destroy, and collect ransom money from them. And you want them to BE QUITE... YOU ARE JOKING�������

It's a lie o. It is not a slap to the south. It is a slap to people wen nor get liver. Dem many but their kidney dey fail Dem. THE COW WARDS
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by davido2017(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Acidiously: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Shut up jare. Don't force people to start hating this man for no reason because of your careless talk. Wetin him don see? Buratai never send dogs to go kill am, DSS never go find am, Nass never proscribe am. Him never even see python dancers hold his village hostage.
He is odogwu but Nnamdi Kanu is Dike
Ask any Igbo around you who is greater among the two.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by AmazingELixir: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

This man doesn't behave like a yoruba ooo...the sophisticated people are well know to be spineless....all they do in the face of threat is open mouth like a choking frog Arrgh!! That's the next thing you hear.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
We all know, that it is dead on arrival. No one can chase any fulani away

Have you ever criticize Fulani herdsmen for destroying farms and raping and killing? Instead of suing for peace, you are here heating up the polity and you call yourself Alhaji?

Anyway, If Ghana and Central African Republic can chase Fulani, then don't worry we will find a way.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Pyhonist: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
franudi:
One Igbo man is more than all the yorubas put together.

That's why you were slaughtered like chickens during Biafra War. Guy just keep quite there because you people cannot get your Biafra without us.

We helped helped the mumu abokis conquered Biafra and we can also help Biafra conquer the Abokis. Just keep your mouth shot and your finger crossed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.