Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (84167 Views)

More Herdsmen Killed By ESN / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by TheDestroyer: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cry grin I said what I said
Okuda:

you want to compare person wey get jazz with another wey get kill bounty on him head? you are fooolish my dear.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Kubernetes: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
But its not all fulanis that are bandits.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yankee101:
Stand for something or die for nothing

WORD

2 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Farukshy: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
VirginFinder:

Pigidiotts are just pathetic.

Your much anticipated Yoruba - Fulani war will NEVER happen.

Fulanis are already begging. Worry about your already conquered yeast... grin
Na ur father dey beg, see u ppl can't stop this men that has been moving for years with there cattle peaceful from doing there business, when we have ur ppl all in the north, no one ask them to leave, so this man a nobody want to be a problem to the nation, he most be arrested and nothing will happen
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
guru90:
My dear, I want u people to gat mind and face this useless herdsmen attacking u people.......Please I didn't base in Lagos.... My location is unknown....But My state is Anambra State....

When will Anambra produce a man like Fela or Gani or Sunday Igboho or Israel Adesanya or Tony Joshua?

When? Or na to dey make mouth beat chest up and down of social media.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by TheDestroyer: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Like spinless igbo cowards kanu and ojukwu right grin
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

This man doesn't behave like a yoruba ooo...the sophisticated people are well know to be spineless....all they do in the face of threat is open mouth like a choking frog Arrgh!! That's the next thing you hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Okuda(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Cry grin I said what I said

i care less about what you said,just pointing out your foooolishness
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by olajizz01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
ogbu80:
Are you sure this man is Yoruba? Have never seen any yoruba fighting for a just cause
He is Yoruba and we have many like him in Yorubaland,but all of them are men of conscience, that is why you will not hear from them until when the time comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by AlhajiImam: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

Have you ever criticize Fulani herdsmen for destroying farms and raping and killing? Instead of suing for peace, you are here heating up the polity and you call yourself Alhaji?

Anyway, If Ghana and Central African Republic can chase Fulani, then don't worry we will find a way.

You are trying to sow to the wind, be ready to reap the whirlwind
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
shyvicky:
When I hear the yoruba beating drum of war I go to sleep grin grin grin

You mean when the ONLY man in the entire Igbo land, Kanu, runs away from a fight, we should not sleep?

2 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by geemd434: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=98335678]

Source: https://twitter.com/DailyPostNGR/status/1353214331324796930?s=19[/quote

Dumb Yoruba people will be calling Kanu a coward. Brave people speak now or forever remain a slave to your master.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Dbarrzx: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
The otimokpor beneath that shirt is overwhelmingly dangerous for the policemen to handle...whilst their helpless look. God protect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
tishbite41:
I'm an Igbo man. I support him. But the cowards around will betray him. You can ask MKO Abiola.

Shut your mouth. Always calling people coward. Meanwhile, the ONLY man in the entire EAST (Mazi Kanu) ran away from Buhari. Who is the real coward?

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by AmazingELixir: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Like spinless igbo cowards kanu and ojukwu right grin

Yeah those two are spineless too...what else
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Farukshy: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
nubiangod9:

I don't care where u are from or what ur tribe is, the truth is there is a difference between a man fighting for a cause within his country and daring the government to do their worst and a man barking orders from an unknown location to stooges on ground!

Yorubas employ all forms of diplomacy up until baboons and dogs are soaked in blood. And that is the omoluabi way
What are u saying how can u restrict a man, telling him where to go and not to go in his own country. Are u ppl just ok
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How do I look?
ha ! Like mud ,my brother undecided
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by JooEeL(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:

Kai see Yoruba's that every one no say them they fear like goat. Na just mouth them get. If they want to move that man, they will take him and nothing will happen, how can u say u are a Nigerian and they are telling were not to go in ur own country, when we have many of them in the north doin there business peaceful, and we say one Nigeria, this is madness

Mr. man, now you know they are Nigerians? When Buhari in 2016 claimed that they they were invaders from Libya, I thought you guys were celebrating him then, thinking you had found the perfect excuse?

Ok now we agree they are Libyans, so we have duly evicted their ass off our soil. If you want Libyans in your north whatever, you can go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by GetMeRight: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho has reiterated his position that Fulani herdsmen must leave Oyo State.

The Yoruba activist made the declaration to a team of soldiers and policemen.

A mass murderer can't be Yoruba activist. Someone who makes a living out of killing innocent people over the years.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Bishop(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba people are pushing us to the wall. We are warning you against your continuous attacks on our people. Yorubawa will be dealt with. Berebe banza.

Walah talai, zamu chi burobanku
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by harmony75: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
yes yes yes herdsmen should go to North where they belong!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by tishbite41(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

Shut your mouth. Always calling people coward. Meanwhile, the ONLY man in the entire EAST (Mazi Kanu) ran away from Buhari. Who is the real coward?
MNK was in Buhari's gulag for over a year, the Fulanis never had the balls to harm him. You can ask MKO Abiola!
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by SAMBARRY: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Makinde well done.
one doesn't even know where Seyi is standing concerning this matter
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Igboho has spoked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
tishbite41:
MNK was in Buhari's gulag for over a year, the Fulanis never had the balls to harm him. You can ask MKO Abiola!

Why run away in the middle of the war? Just like Igbos greatest hero Ojukwu? Your tribe has a history of running away when the war gets hot YET you are here running your worthless mouth?

2 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Coldie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
big7:
i said it and will say it again....Nigerians will be the ones to decide when everyone goes them separate ways and that will be real soon...we wont drag or force anyone to make that decision...everybody eyes don dey clear gradually..we are not one people and can never be... down south sef we aint one but we got one common enemy at this point to work together against then after that we decide what best for the south...let respect each others want and belief and let everyone go them separate ways so we dont create more problems for our children and those unborn to solve..the country isnt one and can not be. let stop the self deceit
If I can advise u, no put hope say Nigeria go ever break o, if not you will be dissapointed
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Dobodobo04: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tinubu, Makinde, etc..... Tell Buhari nothing must happen to Sunday Igboho......... if you can’t protect your people, what kind of leader are you

I don’t know why Tinubu aligned with a confirmed bigot, henchman of Abacha, Buhari in the first instance.

This Buhari man has no business being president of Nigeria. He is pro Fulani and nothing else. Heartless of a man, callous and I won’t be surprised if he is disposed again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bishop:

Walah talai, zamu chi burobanku
you Will not tell yourselves the truth.when your brothers were raping and killing OTHER people's mothers, setting their farms on fire you didn't say anything about it but when they decide to react you're now spitting fire.

Why are you even playing victim when you people know you just can't live peacefully like reasonable human beings

Abi shey Na Sharia or quoran dey tell you people to rape, destroy,kill or kidnap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by olajizz01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kubernetes:
But its not all fulanis that are bandits.
But bandits are fulanis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by tishbite41(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

Why run away in the middle of the war? Just like Igbos greatest hero Ojukwu? Your tribe has a history of running away when the war gets hot YET you are here running your worthless mouth?
MKO Abiola
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by calcal: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yankee101:
Stand for something or die for nothing

The cowards are dying for nothing already
Dying for Nigeria is the same as dying for nothing
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by effyokokon678(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Though I wouldn't subscribe to violence, what fulani herdsmen are up to in Nigeria is worrisome. What do they really want?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
You are trying to sow to the wind, be ready to reap the whirlwind

When Fulani herdsmen invade farms in the South destroying millions in property - what were they sowing?

When Fulani rapes, kidnap and kill Southerners - what are you sowing?

Now, when people say enough is enough, you are talking about sowing. It is this uncivilized mentality that will cause the downfall of Fulani in Nigeria. If you are wise, you will change your ways. Nigerians are turning against your people. Your people cause trouble everywhere they go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.