Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? (5606 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Learn How To Never Lose Your Contacts On Your Android Devices / Best App For Saving Your Contacts Whatsapp Status Image And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by williewilly(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Leemekzy:
during your registration you gave them permission to access your SIM contact so the is nothing you can do about that. When next you want to take a loan from all these loan apps remove your SIM and use another sim on the phone this way they can't access your SIM since it's not the number that's on the phone.

If I can use another sim to take up loan a second time. Won't they have the contacts in the previous sim I used in registering?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
williewilly:

If I can use another sim to take up loan a second time. Won't they have the contacts in the previous sim I used in registering?
is it from the same loan app?
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by williewilly(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Leemekzy:
is it from the same loan app?

Yes sir
Re: Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? by Leemekzy: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
williewilly:

Yes sir
they already have your contacts but to apply for a new loan from another app, use new sim for ur internet connection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telecoms Data Q2 2017: Active Voice Subscribers Dropped By 6.67% – NBS / My 6600 Keeps Turning Off / 2008 Real Football Sis.game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.