Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (62266 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by TrueChristians: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Never4getU: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2021
And for federal govt to openly show support in favor of fulanis is the heights of it.

Ipob was proscribed as a terrorists organization not for killing or kidnapping or bearing arms illegally but here is fulani committing crimes with inpunity. This govt didn't consider their actions as a form of terrorism.

GamalNasser:
If Buhari was doing his job there will be no Sunday Igboho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Cantonese: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Asgard13:
Think Yoruba people should support this man.

Fulani must leave south.. meanwhile FULANI STILL PLENTY FOR SOUTHEAST FORESTS AND BUSHES.. like say ESN NA NOISE..

AOUTHEAST IS CONVENIENTLY BEEN CIRCLED BY HERDSMEN..

Enugu anambra ebonyi abia akwaibom riVers and calabar bushes are forests are official home to Fulani

But igbos busy the worry about Yoruba land..

There’s no peaceful herdsmen or Fulani anywhere in the world

Southern Elders should STOP TAKING GIFTS CASH AND COWS FROM HERDSMEN

TO THEM ... your have accepted to sell your land .. once you take such gift ..

But to you... an ordinary common harmless gift

There’s no free gift with a Fulani himan

Face what faces you. Talk about the issue at hand and not the southeast. Your head like frog head.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by slimanyd: 3:34am On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Makinde may just be a coded supporter of Igboho. cool

Yeah. Imagine.,he even sent police there and no one arrested Sunday at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:27am On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Makinde may just be a coded supporter of Igboho. cool

After the endsars saga and the revelation of how these bastards hoard noodles, you still believe in them?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by lkillbrokehoes: 4:58am On Jan 23, 2021
GamalNasser:
If Buhari was doing his job there will be no Sunday Igboho
Fact!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Grace001: 5:07am On Jan 23, 2021
This is serious
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Adebowale89(m): 5:42am On Jan 23, 2021
how I wish Fayose was Oyo Governor? the support he will give this man, even FG will be scared to move close to his next street

if Makinde do anyhow, him go see anyhow. you didn't put yourself in that sit, Oyo people put you there. during Ajimobi era, these useless Fulani don't trespass but now they'd with kidnapping and the ediots keep threatening

make thunder no fire Makinde there....Sunday the entire Yoruba race gat your back

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2021
SouthNigerian:
This Sunday guy don make my mind strong gan ni... start a militia group and I'll join at will to defend my Father's land against the invaders.

Kudos, Brave Sunday Igboho. You gat loyal followers and I am one of them.

That's good.

So why were you all mocking and insulting those that have joined in the east to protect their father land?

19 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Omezif(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
The character of fulani herdsmen baffle me.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by jojofola: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2021
We dey with you Igboho owo Baba Dami!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Akasammyoka: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
And you didn't die or injured ���, this guy is a bloody liar. Kwontinu Afonja Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
it's not today we know that those herdsmen behaves like the animal they're rearing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by thatigboman: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
I didnt know about this guy. But he has my full support. 100%.
Let those coward kings be there and be keeping quiet. The day they will kidnap the king and keep him in his own forest, the ransom demand will start from N500 Million

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
On point. Meanwhile, baba booohari and his goons right now

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
I like this man... With all my heart I do.

These are statements and attitudes I expect from every elder and youth in the South. If the North and Middle Belt have chosen to go to sleep and hand-over their lands to these imbecilic nomads from the desert, we shouldn't do the same in the South.

We should all rise against leaders who accommodate these infidels just because of their selfish gains... Enough is truly enough.

It is every man for himself! Since our leaders have chosen to abdicate their sworn responsibilities, it is left for every state, local government, community, household, and family to rise to the occasion.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Sanchez01: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
For those who do not know Sunday Igboho, he fought in the Modakeke-Ife war. Man is a walking demi-god. Nollywood Yoruba did an interesting movie about him just last year with his name.

What he didn't tell people is that he literally commanded the Fulani fellow who shot at him to hand over his gun and the mumu did without argument.

While speaking with BBC Yorùbá, Sunday Igboho said the Fulanis are not as powerful as they think or as people think they are.

Sadly, the man is right. He is a big deal and a terror.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Openyamind111(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
A true Afonja warrior..

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
olajizz01:
Shame on coward Makinde, your mate speaks with boldness in Ondo,you are here threatening Igboho Osa that is greater more than your entire useless lineage.

Arrest Igboho and see what will happened in entire Yoruba land,useless coward.

No problem, go and import enough Fulani terrorists that will voted you in your second term if at all you finish your first term.

Makinde is a failure!!! How can an elected governor choose to be so soft and divisive when action is needed to protect his people??!.. A disgrace to manhood!!! Tueh!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by ikaboy: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari useless sha
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by thatigboman: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Akasammyoka:
And you didn't die or injured ���, this guy is a bloody liar. Kwontinu Afonja Nnamdi Kanu
u want him to die for saying the truth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2021
The problem with these Fulani's is that they don't live and let their host live in peace, that is why they often live in a separate place from their host, like in the bush or outskirt of the town or city. The accommodative nature of Yoruba's made them to surrender ilorin to these marauding Fulani's during the warlord afonja era. They will take over your land from you in a second, they are often in a constant battle with the farmers due to the cattles encroaching on their farm crops. There are vast expanses of land in the north, but these people are not contented, they still want to take over the whole country.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by bizhop01: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2021
they are only scared to talk so they don't get dethroned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by solmusdesigns: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Adebowale89:
how I wish Fayose was Oyo Governor? the support he will give this man, even FG will be scared to move close to his next street

if Makinde do anyhow, him go see anyhow. you didn't put yourself in that sit, Oyo people put you there. during Ajimobi era, these useless Fulani don't trespass but now they'd with kidnapping and the ediots keep threatening

make thunder no fire Makinde there....Sunday the entire Yoruba race gat your back

You think Ajimobi constituted authority has time for Nonsense.... Makinde is been decieved by shameless praise singers who won't tell him the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nightalan: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
He also stated that the monarchs in Yorubaland were solidly behind him.
Not only the monarchs o, every single Yoruba son and daughter is solidly behind you. Iku kan o le pa e. They can't turn the South West to their alcove to kill, kidnap, maim and rape us on our own soil. It's never going to happen, not in Yoruba land.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by CodeTemplar: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Self defence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Quality20(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2021
we ipob footsoldiers will now b taking orders from igboho

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by jchioma: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2021
"When people were being kidnapped in Igangan, the king refused to talk. The herdsmen kidnapped the king’s child and demanded a ransom of N4 million. A time will come when these Fulani people will kidnap the king himself and ask all the villagers to pay a ransom."

Ha! This one touched me. But how cowardly can one be to be slaughtered in your own hometown by a gang of marauding criminals in the name of one Nigeria??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Confirmed fact:When you see two people fighting dangerously over an issue it is clear someone is out to gain one thing more than the other.This latest shakeup in Oyo state must not be allowed to degenerate further.Trust the politician they will want to cash out on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
What is wrong the the state and federal government? Why must Fulani cause problems for people Accomodating them. Can any southerner do that to them in the North??

Look at the accusations and valid concerns here. What serious work/effort have they done about all this since?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.