Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (62264 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by sylve11: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
hmmm cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by adedehinbo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samunique:
That was why I went there to ask the Seriki if this thing his men are doing is good. They have been living with us on our soil for years and we accommodate them. I was talking to the Seriki and one of his men pointed a gun at me. I collected the gun. Another one brought out an axe, we collected it. Another one brought out another gun and shot at me. I told them I was not there to fight but to tell them that if they would not find a lasting solution to the problem of kidnapping and killing, they should leave our land.

Imagine a sensible govt will take this part seriously and work on a lasting solution by picking on the criminals among the Fulanis,peace will return immediately! Yorubas are still accommodating people
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by chukemmang(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good, the Yoruba people are now receiving the bitter pill that the Igbo's have been swallowing for many many years.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by adedehinbo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
nullboss:
Lmao.. terrestrial powers no be for when Army reason your matter
he sure me say if citizens carry guns like army's so many of those otondos no get moral

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Farukshy: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lie
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by phoneport(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
LET THE WHOLE YORUBA RACE ARISE AND SAY NO TO THIS FULANI'S PRESIDENCY AND IGP ARREST

IT IS A SLAP TO THE YORUBA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

SUNDAY IGBOHO'S AGITATION IS VERY VERY LEGITIMATE.

LET THEM ARREST HIM AND LET THE GRAND SOUTH WEST PROTEST AGAINST BUHARI AND HIS TROUBLE SOME KINSMEN BEGIN
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by eniorisha(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sunday Igboho...d real Aare Onakakanfo I know. Not dt coward Gani Adam. May anger of God arise against Oba Lamidi Adeyemi for foisting that voiceless coward on us as Yoruba nation highest war Marshal. Where is Gani fighting his own war defending Yoruba people, from the oza room and on d pages of newspapers
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by eniorisha(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
adedehinbo:
he sure me say if citizens carry guns like army's so many of those otondos no get moral

Leave dt "kid" what does he know? Let him go do some findings about d reason a whole army barrack was relocated from Idiroko border to Owode Ogun state.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by adedehinbo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
eniorisha:

Leave dt "kid" what does he know? Let him go do some findings about d reason a whole army barrack was relocated from Idiroko border to Owode Ogun state.
that owode wey u just mention sef! Those guys no dey joke at all,AwOn ijaya fayawo
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by juman(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Those fulani should go to their place and kidnap their people.
If kidnapping continues in other peoples places there will certainly be war to flush them out.

They should go to daura and kidnap everybody there.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Twenty8: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
GamalNasser:
If Buhari was doing his job there will be no Sunday Igboho

How can you even expect the leader of our oppressors to help us?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Oshokalo: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. Fulani are more peaceful than violent IPOB
who be dis one,with all this u just read u still dey blabb
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
shebi na ur forefathers kept it in d pit of hell.. Omo ale, oloriburuku.. Aye e koni dara..
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Otunski: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fulanis are untouchable but the have the Monopoly of violence because the Father Buhari is protecting them. Buhari had succeeded in setting bad example in all spheres of our national lifes. It's just a matter of time, another tribe will take over and built on the foundation laid by Buhari. It's well.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by sosereal201(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
mutherfucker
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by femia1(m): 1:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Yes they shot him, but he didn't die, you can watch it on the YouTube, he (Sunday) actually sieze the gun from one of the boy, is there on the YouTube.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Makinde is a coward and a puppet. Why a fulani herdsmen is the only one licensed to carry gun still baffles me. They are terrorists

The truth is this. It is we the Southerners that always teach these beasts from the North stunts. It is when they learn from us that they take it to the next level.

When they saw that ND militants operated machine guns and assault weapons that it dawn on them that it is possible to replicate that. They learnt kidnapping from us and have taken it to the next level. Whatever vice they learnt from us has been mixed with a huge dose of their barbarism.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Rufai1314(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2021
What a brave man! We are all behind you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.