Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (62265 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by TruthinAction: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
The Yorubas should be united and support him. We don't know who the next target will be. Governors from the south west should speak with one voice. Senators from this region should speak out. They can't kill everyone.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Mrpojj(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
MrTAnonymous:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/how-fulani-man-shot-me-another-brought-out-axe-their-leader%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%93-sunday-igboho

I get pained reading things like this, we hear this from time to time, but the govt pretend like it not true

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. Fulani are more peaceful than violent IPOB

That was a lie our people used to believe until Buhari became president. Before then, the wickedness was minimal. I started hearing about this wickedness 17yrs ago but people used to dismiss it as isolated incidents based on very very few criminal elements among this barbaric people. Buhari became president and then their true nature became manifest to all.

Nobody can ever believe again in the South that Fulanis are peaceful. Accommodate them to your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by OdefaGirl(f): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am not from your tribe... but I support you 100%. Your fight will not be in vain.
If these people were peaceful, no one will be asking them to leave. One will be scared to sleep in the night and go to farm in the morning.... it's that bad.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

His silence will put his people in danger as a lot of youth will take up arms and start to arm the innocent and guilty amongst the Fulani's.....

The fact is, this people are not innocent. It is in their blood, except for those of them who have really ingratiated themselves into the modern way of life and are really educated Christians and exposed. These ones are very, very few and most likely living in Europe or other Western countries. The ones living in Africa, and in Nigeria most especially are wicked. They live by wickedness to others. They are constantly betraying and conniving. Anywhere they are, there must be trouble. Whatever they touch will just wither off.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Mivici: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
They shot him, and he is still alive
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Tfamily: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please go ahead, we Yoruba are behind your move, and the almighty God is supporting your efforts, thank you God bless you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by emezuo17: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
T9ksy:

Your warped opinion but am sure the people of Ibarapa will beg to differ.
. He wrote in sacarsm
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by quickly: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make dem just release tsetse fly for where them Dey.

Dem go pick race.

Cows don’t like tsetse flies
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Never4getU:
And for federal govt to openly show support in favor of fulanis is the heights of it.

Ipob was proscribed as a terrorists organization not for killing or kidnapping or bearing arms illegally but here is fulani committing crimes with inpunity. This govt didn't consider their actions as a form of terrorism.

Don't you know that Buhari is what these barbarians are relying on? The hand writing is on the wall now. Its so obvious even to those who lack the ability for critical thinking that Buhari is complicit. All this keeping quiet and pretending not to know is just his own part of the script.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by ajl: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:
This is just crazy, he went to talk to their seriki and they decided to attack him, while makinde is very quiet about the situation...

I think it's high time the state governors follow in the foot step of ondo state governor, all herdsmen should vacate the forest and if they muy do business in the southwest they should purchase a ranch for their herds...

They can't continue to use their own "legitimate" business to harm others doing their own legitimate business.....

That's the way they butchered a Yoruba PhD holder who returned from Germany and employed so many youths on his farm and fulani herdmen destroyed his farm. He simply went to the Seriki to discuss the problem. They tied him up and butchered him like a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by ajl: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mivici:
They shot him, and he is still alive

You think he is just an ordinary guy. You don't know anything. A Yoruba movie was made about his life. In the movie, a poor woman went to him to help reclaim her land from a military man who forced her off the land. Na so the guy drove the military off the land. His life has been about fighting for the poor against injustice. It is the people of Ibarapa that called on him to help defend them against the fulani kidnappers. Story is that he can conjure a gun out of thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by ajl: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
quickly:
Make dem just release tsetse fly for where them Dey.

Dem go pick race.

Cows don’t like tsetse flies

I never thought about that. Thats a "biological" way of protecting ourselves against Fulani herders.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
We are with you on this mr Sunday, we can't open our eyes and let fulani people destroy us.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by obicmag(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shame on the man that called himself president. The land has cursed you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Ddokie: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Fahdiga take it easy. I know say yoruba people do annoy you wella. But there is a time to unite for a just cause.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Herbephe1:

Will people of ife support igboho most especually the ooni??

I doubt it.

Ife people till this day don't like Modakeke people, and vice versa.

Even though Igboho is not from Modakeke, the part he played in the war would always make the Ife people regard him as a person from Modakeke.

As for the Ooni, the man does not seem like he cares about the animosity between Ife and Modakeke.

He considers himself a father to all Yorubas, irrespective of what part of Yorubaland the person comes from.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
pacespot:
The problem with these Fulani's is that they don't live and let their host live in peace, that is why they often live in a separate place from their host, like in the bush or outskirt of the town or city. The accommodative nature of Yoruba's made them to surrender ilorin to these marauding Fulani's during the warlord afonja era. They will take over your land from you in a second, they are often in a constant battle with the farmers due to the cattles encroaching on their farm crops. There are vast expanses of land in the north, but these people are not contented, they still want to take over the whole country.

That one pain you? Buhari and all the governors of Fulani extraction in the North are behind them solidly. And in a bid to boost their population to facilitate easy takeover throughout Nigeria, they have invited all their folks spread all over Africa to fall in. They want to be majority tribe. They have built a militia already and just waiting for the right time to strike. They would have done that already if not for the setback they are suffering such as their plans being discovered, Amotekun, national outcry for self determination here and there.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by yok: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

You don't know this guy. Do you know how many times he has been short in the past or how many cutlasses/axes that have been used against him in the past?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Revelation2021(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sanchez01:

There is a reason for that. Fulanis are aliens in Nigeria with eyes on asserting dominance and expanding. They are gradually running over the docile Hausa ethnic group already and are gradually spreading out into becoming the largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

I would like to believe the theory above was why RUGA was pushed for in the first place. After all, a Fulani whose grandfather is from Niger is the president of Nigeria.

You want to know why the FG is connecting rails to Niger Republic and why the influx of Fulanis have been high in almost every state lately? Well, I am of the opinion that they intend to spread like Uthman Dan Fodio, albeit subtly, but by instilling fears in the heart of their hosts.

Isn't it funny that herders will encroach on people's farmlands, kill and rape them and the government will remain mum then tag them herders-farmers crisis? They want to grow, they want to expand and it will be at the expense of their hosts.

My brother, tjey are bringing them in from all over West and Central Africa. From Niger, Mali, Gambia, Mauritania etc. They are moving in in droves and swelling their ranks here in what people know as Nigeria( because as fas as I am concerned, Nigeria is not a true country).

I saw a tv interview of one of the Northern governors who said that every Fulani in Africa is by extension a Nigerian because they have close or distant relatives here in Nigeria. Imagine the logic and effrontery! If you have a relative in the UK, does that make you automatically a British citizen?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by blazebaba(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Have you started smoking weed this days...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
mujaya1:
b][/b]Sunday igboho terrorist leader of afonja,, you must face justice for what you did to fulani, coward, you must come out from your hiding

So ri eleyi pe sa a?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by dragunov: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
tyinfinity:
NNAMDI KANU PRESIDENT
SUNDAY IGBOHO VICEPRESIDENT

Of which country? You better stop that.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
All you need is valid cause and you make a leader...

I have Never heard his name before, but here is this guy saying he is fighting for all Yoruba interest

I like him....
Ama sign him

On a serious note though this guy is a refined Nnamdi KANU...

The govt don't have a case against this man
Its a legit cause
You are a fool. Focus on your problems and leave Nnamdi Kanu.

When Nnamdi was shouting you guys called him a fool. Now one of your own is doing the same thing and he is now refined. Una mumu will never do
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Jimmy231: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

His silence will put his people in danger as a lot of youth will take up arms and start to arm the innocent and guilty amongst the Fulani's.....
The war that some people have prepared for as now any Fulani na kill at sight. 100
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Slimbee01(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
What a Hanky Panky Statement!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by calcal: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
olajizz01:
Shame on coward Makinde, your mate speaks with boldness in Ondo,you are here threatening Igboho Osa that is greater more than your entire useless lineage.

Arrest Igboho and see what will happened in entire Yoruba land,useless coward.

No problem, go and import enough Fulani terrorists that will voted you in your second term if at all you finish your first term.

IF HE ARRESTS SUNDAY OSA, HE WILL DIE RIGHT AWAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.