Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (62305 Views)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Topmaike007(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2021
forgiveness:
Dem even shot you but you no die.
Sunday igboho na osa,if you witness or heard about Ife modakeke crisis you will know who he is..
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:
Even Buhari knows his people have messed up big time. Hence, he is silent on this one. embarassed

They thought the hunger and poverty will silence the cry of the Nigerian spirit. When people like Fasoranti's daughter, Alex Badeh, the young airforce pilot lady and the countless soldiers from the south dying in the northeast are taken out of the way, the plan is to keep the succession firmly in the grip of the north. If a new IG is to be installed, a CP from the north may get the seat, retiring up to 60 AIGs and DIGs in the process. Why? Merit places the north at a disadvantage. And since merit is in excess supply everywhere else, they know we can survive without government support.
That's why they want to kill us and hand over the country to anyone from Libya, Chad, Sudan, Mauritania, Mali, Senegal, Niger et al, who knows how to use firearms.

They were hiding behind bandit and kidnapper and hoodlum, but their juju don spoil. It's no longer hidden.

May God help us overcome the fulani menace.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Eriokanmi: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2021
forgiveness:
Dem even shot you but you no die.
that's oogun abenu gongo. A well fortified body
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Topmaike007(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Sanchez01:
For those who do not know Sunday Igboho, he fought in the Modakeke-Ife war. Man is a walking demi-god. Nollywood Yoruba did an interesting movie about him just last year with his name.

What he didn't tell people is that he literally commanded the Fulani fellow who shot at him to hand over his gun and the mumu did without argument.

While speaking with BBC Yorùbá, Sunday Igboho said the Fulanis are not as powerful as they think or as people think they are.

Sadly, the man is right. He is a big deal and a terror.
my dad fought alongside igboho in that Ife modakeke crisis in 97/98

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Totalconcept(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
We stand still waiting for time to fight back. Them go arrest tired. Though I am not going to get out of my house sha but I trust some people will die there

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by OasisT: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2021
Asgard13:

Olboy!

Yoruba ..

WALAHI IS OVER FOR TINUBU OLUMO AND HIS GANGS OF LOUT IN YORUBALAND ...

IGBOHO ALL THE WAY..

What of Seyi Makinde and others including afenifere factions ?

NEW YORUBA LEADER.. ALL FEAR IS GONE!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by darediamond(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Omoikarekimire:
Confirmed fact:When you see two people fighting dangerously over an issue it is clear someone is out to gain one thing more than the other.This latest shakeup in Oyo state must not be allowed to degenerate further.Trust the politician they will want to cash out on this issue.
You are wrong!!!

This is WILDWEST WHERE WHEN IT COMES TO IT WE ARE 1MILLION TIME WORSE THAN BOKOHARAM IN DESTRUCTION OF ANY ELEMENT WHO MAY ONE TO "CASHOUT".

We are in WARRIOR MODE BEHIND SUNDAY IGBOHO and thus anyone POLITHIEFTIAN who dare do anyhow will be tracked and openly destroyed by we YOUTHS here!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by thelinguist: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Ade3131:

The warlord from Katsina Ala axis of Benue state that was allegedly killed and dumped by the roadside by the NA late last year. The same people he was fighting to protect invited him to a peace accord and sold him out to their paymaster.
Humans!!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Bimpe29: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2021
"This is not a religious war, what’s my business with Islam or Christianity, I am after the peace of Yoruba people," he said.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by mikebabs101: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
All na politics. Who told you Makinde isn't in support. This is the best way to attack the enemy...hide and seek game is the code grin
exactly ,you are wise, na the same tactics Buhari sef dey use, always I'm shock when the fulani and bokoharam strikes. The government should also be in shock and look away when they start chasing out the Fulani from Oyo state
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by God2man2again(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
If I hear pim? How can a sane human being tie a Dr and butcher him on his own soil? Amicably my foot

When I say amicably, it could be anything as long there will be peace. It has tentacles and it is deep.
It depends on how it is going to be resolved but violence breeds violence, it can even reach you where you are if the crisis is not handle with the wisdom of God.

I still believe there is a better way of handling this crisis.

It is better to jaw-jaw than to war-war.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by redcliff: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned. we also warned and told yall that e go reach everybody....when ipobb was labelled a terrorist group, it was welcomed by the yoruba folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Hypocrites! Now he is fighting a just course, but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and hates the Nigeria state. Till we know how media controls our thought pattern, we can't be liberated.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by adenigga(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2021
9icest:
I am happy this is happening in my life time. If Fulani think killing is fun, it’s time every tribe in Nigeria starts killing these wretched and useless tribe as well. It’s time we flush these maggots out of the SW. We need to assist Sunday and support his work

Please, I need a favour from you guy!

Help holla self - acclaimed political activist by the name Igboho to firstly make sure He repatriate all Yorubas in the North before the evacuation of the Fulanis from our Land so as to avoid deadly retaliation on the innocent Yorubas up there.

Can two wrongs make a right?

We can prove to them that Educationally we are superior, don't let them drag us in the mud by bring us to their stark illiteracy status/level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by hotseat: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2021
The incessant killings, rape, arson, kidnapping, etc taking place across the country, particularly, in the Middle Belt and Southern States cannot go on continuously without challenge.

The Federal and State Governments should be held responsible should the ugly situation degenerate to a breakdown of law and order and unimaginable anarchy.

The primary responsibility of any government the world over is the protection of lives and property.

The audacity, the impunity of one tribe in a country of well over 250 tribes cannot be condoned any farther.

Let sanity prevail!

Let the lives of the Middle Belt and Southern State matter.

Let's be honest for once!

Which other tribe can hold the Core North to this state of siege for this long before dogs and baboons are soaked in blood?

Enough is enough of the mindless killings.

#Resistanceisinevitable!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by adenigga(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2021
9icest:
I am happy this is happening in my life time. If Fulani think killing is fun, it’s time every tribe in Nigeria starts killing these wretched and useless tribe as well. It’s time we flush these maggots out of the SW. We need to assist Sunday and support his work

Please, I need a favour from you guy!

Help holla self - acclaimed political activist by the name Igboho to firstly make sure He repatriate all Yorubas in the North before the evacuation of the Fulanis from our Land so as to avoid deadly retaliation on the innocent Yorubas up there.

Can two wrongs make a right?

We can prove to them that Educationally we are superior, don't let them drag us in the mud by bring us to their stark illiteracy status/level.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by mightyhazel: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Quality20:
we ipob footsoldiers will now b taking orders from igboho
ur pain is understandable terrorist herdsman
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
MrTAnonymous:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/how-fulani-man-shot-me-another-brought-out-axe-their-leader%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%93-sunday-igboho

Finally a true leader of the Yoruba people has appeared.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by AFONJACOW(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Afonjas will rather betray him like Awolowo than to support the cause.... Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Odua1stson: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sunday you are my real nigga, create a militia to defend yoruba land and i will surely join, imagine the guts of these fulani on my father's land killing, raping and maiming people like animals.
say no to fulani killing
fulani must go

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Eriokanmi: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
God2man2again:

When I say amicably, it could be anything as long there will be peace. It has tentacles and it is deep.
It depends on how it is going to be resolved but violence breeds violence, it can even reach you where you are if the crisis is not handle with the wisdom of God.

I still believe there is a better way of handling this crisis.

It is better to jaw-jaw than to war-war.
My brodaaa. No peace for evil men. In 2011, fulanis attacked and killed many in southern kaduna, including in zonkwa and the entire zango kataf. The then government set up a peace committee in which fulanis and the locals were asked to embrace peace, barely 2 months later another massacre took place and another peace committee was set up...fast forward into 2015, they killed people in same southern kaduna and a peace committee was set up...all proved abortive....fast forward into 2018, fulanis killed many in same area, including village heads extended their killings to benue and nasarawa, mainly in Christian communities, a peace committee was set up, with no positive ending. Last year, they killed, killed and killed, the Federal government condemned the attack as usual, a peace committee was set up, no results.

Just last month , a village head was killed alongside villagers by fulani militias (don't forget they call them many names or aliases), a peace committee was set up. No solution. Early this year, a village head was killed and family kidnapped, a peace committee was set up...and the trend continues. We don't want to set up any fruitless peace committee here in yoruba land. If I find my way I'd join Sunday in sacking these killers or we split and live in peace. These people aren't for peace. They have an agenda which they're passionately pursuing. We won't allow them treat us like the do in southern kaduna, nasarawa , benue and other Middle belt states. No peace for evil men.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by daewoorazer(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
darediamond:

Please may I have the link to the video?

G.S.M does not act like an ENGINEER at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRnu4AE8lM

There you go....start from 9:00
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by macrodata(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
If these fulanis wants to occupy the whole of Nigeria, they should let us know so we can know how to deal with the situation

Buhari won't be president forever, his tenure ends by 2023 and believe me, the country maywill become hot and unbearable for them
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by Haleey39: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
We needs more people like Sunday igboho in all Yorubaland keep it up
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by AdetayoNL(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Makinde may just be a coded supporter of Igboho. cool

You get this gist perfectly grin,
Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by ravensckar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
pacespot:
The problem with these Fulani's is that they don't live and let their host live in peace, that is why they often live in a separate place from their host, like in the bush or outskirt of the town or city. The accommodative nature of Yoruba's made them to surrender ilorin to these marauding Fulani's during the warlord afonja era. They will take over your land from you in a second, they are often in a constant battle with the farmers due to the cattles encroaching on their farm crops. There are vast expanses of land in the north, but these people are not contented, they still want to take over the whole country.
The Ilorin situation was a bit more complex than that due to the following reasons;

1- Afonja himself had disbanded his army whilst relying on Alimi's army who as at then were more powerful and superior.

2- The different warlords of various Yoruba kingdoms sabotaged the United Yoruba army raised by the Alaafin simply because they do not want to be under the Alaafin's continuous rule. Case in point, the Timi of Ede.

3- The then Yorubas in Ilorin were brainwashed with religion and most of them considered the fulanis as 'brothers' just as the Quran and Hadith commanded. Even till date they are still being brainwashed. Even when the then OPC leader (Gani Adams) stormed Ilorin with his troops in a bid to reclaim Ilorin, it was still the Yorubas there that antagonized him.

PS- Ask yourself why Tinubu hasn't uttered a single statement against the marauding Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe by annyz: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
If these fulanis wants to occupy the whole of Nigeria, they should let us know so we can know how to deal with the situation

Buhari won't be president forever, his tenure ends by 2023 and believe me, the country may become hot and unbearable for them

2023 no be here oo
Do you know what chaffs will remain of this country after 2023

With the rate of negative happenings presently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.