Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (45009 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by joseph1832(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
To think these men of God support someone as vile and despicable as Trump makes me question their sincerity in spreading the Word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by NosaHenry(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
This man has just lost my respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by etrouble: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Trump is now a Saint, they should just name him Saint something, so he can be worshipped.

How come these gods of men like talking trash? Must they talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Goldmaxx(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
What is it with Trump obsession by "Christians"? Or is there something I'm missing?
Yes! A lot.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Trump is now a Saint, they should just name him Saint something, so he can be worshipped.

He is still a living APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:

If Biden fails to perform Trump will definitely return in 2024. Let’s hope Biden does the right thing.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
he was not Righteous but all his administration stood was 100% morality, sanity and decency. His behaviour might appear to be the direct oppo of those things but it was the only way survive the war the media establishment waged against him

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by etrouble: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:
And I respect this evangelist Mike Bamiloye. I wasn't expecting this from him. Nigerian Christians are all the same they always allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning so sad.

Window of grace kor chimney of chance ni.

You see nah, all fanatics are stupid, be it Christian or Muslim. The only difference is that Christian fanatics don't go about killing people like the useless Muslim fanatics. However, they share the same trait of STUPIDITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
cassidy1996:
weytin concern una with America matter

Mike is talking for the World not just for AMERICA.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by freeborn02: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
cassidy1996:

You know nothing
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by rontolo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shallow religious minds

Trump is a narcissist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by rontolo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

If Biden fails to perform Trump will definitely return in 2024. Let’s hope Biden does the right thing.
High probability Trump is impeached. Never to run again. Worst President of the America’s ever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
espn:
Nigerians sha...

Full of DISCERNING Men and Women.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by freeborn02: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:
And I respect this evangelist Mike Bamiloye. I wasn't expecting this from him. Nigerian Christians are all the same they always allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning so sad.

Your likeness doesn't matter. You know nothing

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:

You don't know what Mike is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by freeborn02: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:
This pastor should have stuck with his movie productions.

Must they react to everything? Making a mockery of Christians to the whole world.

You should have stuck to whatever you are doing outside nairaland. Must you react to everything?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:

Did u not see the direction Obama was taking America?? It was bottle neck situations from North Korea, China to Russia. Trump redirected the tension, partly normalized relations and built America’s economy until the pandemic.

Democrats are rigorously pursuing gays rights bt have still done nothing on gun laws and blacklivesmatter. This is typically how they move. Pursuing irrelevant things with passion. undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
rontolo:

High probability Trump is impeached. Never to run again. Worst President of the America’s ever

That’s just ur personal sentiments and opinion not the law. He can come back. Lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:

You don't know what Mike is talking about. He is One who knows CHRIST JESUS very well.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:
Religious people are all the same. lt doesn't matter their level of education or exposure.

So, grace is gone abi weti.

I remember those days Obama was reigning as the newest Antichrist and Obamacare as mark of the beast.

Now it's Covid 19 vaccines grin after pastor Chris 5G conspiracy theory.

Chris might still be right.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by 9gerian: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
A little research will give you an insight into how Trump became seen as a ray of hope in government for Christian faithfuls in spite of his short comings as a man.

Take a peek at this reference:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/who-is-king-cyrus-and-why-is-netanyahu-comparing-him-to-trump/amp/

The keyword here is Cyrus the great (Isaiah 45) who was used to check some excesses.

Also contrast this with the Biden‘s priorities once in office:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/21/biden-executive-order-transgender-lgbtq/%3foutputType=amp

Therefore, you really can’t blame Christians for preferring a Trump that is reckoned to honor the word of God, even if he wasn’t a saint himself. Christians don’t want the world to go the way of Sodom, at least not without some good resistance.

So, to each his own interest and support for his beliefs.

Dogalmighty17:
Idiots. Vain charlatans and liars. I like how the rotten under belly of Christianity has been exposed. Christianity rallied round an utterly amoral and contemptible individual. A man who has no relationship whstsoever with Christ and his gospel.
Globally, christians allowed themselves be Hoodwinked by Trump. They bought into his gospel of hate and bile. They showed themselves for who they really are.
Realizing how impotent the so called word of God they claim to preach is, they latched onto the words of a raging slowpoke. Trump became their god. They wanted Trump to change what they could not change by mere preaching.

Truly stupid lot they all are.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Stop deceiving yourself

Trump is not coming back he is not even announcing his candidacy Trump will be irrelevant in the coming months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Did u not see the direction Obama was taking America?? It was bottle neck situations from North Korea, China to Russia. Trump redirected the tension, partly normalized relations and built America’s economy until the pandemic.

Democrats are rigorously pursuing gays rights bt have still done nothing on gun laws and blacklivesmatter. This is typically how they move. Pursuing irrelevant things with passion. undecided
Stop saying rubbish.
Republicans are pro guns so is many Americans dems have called for gun control but republicans refuse go and study before accusing a party of what they are not guilty of.
Let me even ask you a simple question do you know the policies of the democratic party if you open your eyes and study you will realise the democratic party has your best interest than the republicans but you will not know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop deceiving yourself

Trump is not coming back he is not even announcing his candidacy Trump will be irrelevant in the coming months

Like I told the other guy that’s only ur personal sentiments and opinion. He can and will if he wants to and hopefully Biden performs instead of chasing the rubbish democrats want him to be preoccupied with. undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Like I told the other guy that’s only ur personal sentiments and opinion. He can and will if he wants to and hopefully Biden performs instead of chasing the rubbish democrats want him to be preoccupied with. undecided
Trump lost the popular votes in both elections and he will lose the popular and electoral votes again but he will not contest.Please keep quiet you don't even know the popular policies democrats are pursuing you are just talking ignorantly.
Trump will not even be given the GOP ticket he will just go and form his own party and lose that is if he is not preoccupied by legal wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop saying rubbish.
Republicans are pro guns so is many Americans dems have called for gun control but republicans refuse go and study before accusing a party of what they are not guilty of.
Let me even ask you a simple question do you know the policies of the democratic party if you open your eyes and study you will realise the democratic party has your best interest than the republicans but you will not know this.

Stop lying up and down. Democrats are against guns and u know it. They can keep chasing crap as usual still they smell the coffee.

What about blacklivesmatters? That will also go to the Blackburner now. Lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Wettoid123: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
cassidy1996:

dont talk out of ignorance, anything happening in America concerns the world.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Stop lying up and down. Democrats are against guns and u know it. They can keep chasing crap as usual still they smell the coffee.

What about blacklivesmatters? That will also go to the Blackburner now. Lol
Is that not what I said they are against guns and are pushing for gun control but the republicans are blocking it and not all dems are in support of gun control.Go and research this stop blaming a party that is pursuing human rights and sane gun laws which the republicans are blocking because their donors are gun advocates.
Well Biden is going to address it and the dems will pass legislation on that if you were informed you would known that about the BLM movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Trump lost the popular votes in both elections and he will lose the popular and electoral votes again but he will not contest.Please keep quiet you don't even know the popular policies democrats are pursuing you are just talking ignorantly.
Trump will not even be given the GOP ticket he will just go and form his own party and lose that is if he is not preoccupied by legal wahala

All ur opinions my dear. I know how Obama 2nd tenure was. Almost a reck. He he doesn’t make Biden continue in such direction and policies.

For ur information i used to support democrats until Obama’s 2nd tenure and then trump fix some disasters Obama left behind.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
What is it with Trump obsession by "Christians"? Or is there something I'm missing?

In 2016, christians in the US had a choice between two 'bad' candidates. They went with trump for several reasons

1.Trump was promising jobs...and many christians in the US are working class people who have been affected by the exodus of American jobs abroad...an exodus that was aggravated by the polices of a certian Bill Clinton..who is...Hilary's spouse.

2.Of the two candidates, Trump was talking about trying to end abortion rights, and also doing something about gay rights. Hilary was pro-abortion and pro-LGBT.

Of course they knew he was a bad guy. But here is something about poltics...if you wait for a perfect candidate, you will end up like the forty something single woman who is waiting for Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet...for the last 30 years..or thereabout.

I should add that black Chirsatians voted Democrat mostly...as did other minoritiy christians...despite probably aligning with the white christians on the above 2 points, because the Democrats at least try to provide special job creation schemes and such for minorities.

In poltics, everyone is a hypocrite. A lot of people here in Nigeria laugh at IPOB for voting for Atiku in 2019...despite Atiku being against breaking up Nigeria. But if IPOB had sat at home...we could have had APC governors all over the SE and APC representatives too. Nightmare for them.

It is better to vote for the candidate who meets 20% of your specs than to wait till eternity for the candidate that meets 100% of your specs. No one said it better than one Australian Roman catholic bishop who called Trump a monster...but 'our' monster.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Is that not what I said they are against guns and are pushing for gun control but the republicans are blocking it and not all dems are in support of gun control.Go and research this stop blaming a party that is pursuing human rights and sane gun laws which the republicans are blocking because their donors are gun advocates.
Well Biden is going to address it and the dems will pass legislation on that if you were informed you would known that about the BLM movement.

Ok waiting to see that. Cos all democrats do is complain bt no solutions. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.