Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (45001 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
cassidy1996:
weytin concern una with America matter
I taya oo!! Nigerians should concentrate on their own palaver, which are too much, more than America's problem.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Mrpojj(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
Founder of Mike Zion movies, Pastor Mike Bamiloye has reacted to the end of President Donald Trump's tenure following the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States on Wednesday January 20, IgbereTV reports.

According to the gospel filmmaker, Trump should have known that he was elected to temporarily to break the dangerous speed of Democrats. He further described the former US President's tenure as a short window of grace.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Bamiloye wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWuwZmn9f_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Exactly what I was telling my dad, Trump just came in to slow things down abit

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by chris51(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
cassidy1996:
weytin concern una with America matter

I wonder o my brother.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

All ur opinions my dear. I know how Obama 2nd tenure was. Almost a reck. He he doesn’t make Biden continue in such direction and policies.

For ur information i used to support democrats until Obama’s 2nd tenure and then trump fix some disasters Obama left behind.
It is not an opinion.Trump has legal battles to face and will be preoccupied with a lot of things he has lost social media lost friends and allies and will soon lose the small influence he has.
The leader of the republican party has thrown him under the bus whether the senate convicts him or not what he did on the 6th of January will forever haunt him.His Qanon believers have already given up on him these are facts not just opinions.

I don't care who you support or supported before all I know is that Trump is a mess and Biden and democrats as usual wi fix his mess up.Stop comparing Obama to Trump he is far far better and more respected in history and legacy than Trump will ever be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by chris51(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

I wonder o my brother.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by 9gerian: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Apt for those who go beyond what mainstream media reports...

Add to the list: Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Iran etc

Russia was actually seriously being baited for a showdown.

Trump dumped all those trajectories.

jaxxy:

Did u not see the direction Obama was taking America?? It was bottle neck situations from North Korea, China to Russia. Trump redirected the tension, partly normalized relations and built America’s economy until the pandemic.

Democrats are rigorously pursuing gays rights bt have still done nothing on gun laws and blacklivesmatter. This is typically how they move. Pursuing irrelevant things with passion. undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok waiting to see that. Cos all democrats do is complain bt no solutions. Lol
LMAO dems are the solution party that clean up GOP mess mention popular republican policy and solution let me give you 5 ones from the dems that is why they are more popular and supported by majority of Americans and now young Americans tend to vote the democratic party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by chris51(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
What is it with Trump obsession by "Christians"? Or is there something I'm missing?

I don't understand. Trump himself is not a practicing christian. I am of the opinion that these so called christians were paid for following Trump but God knows those who truly worship him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by chris51(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

I don't understand. Trump himself is not a practicing christian. I am of the opinion that these so called christians were paid for following Trump but God knows those who truly worship him
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Stop lying up and down. Democrats are against guns and u know it. They can keep chasing crap as usual still they smell the coffee.

What about blacklivesmatters? That will also go to the Blackburner now. Lol

On gun control...both parties don't want to taqke away anyone's guns

Where they differ is on the extent of regulation....republicans think there is enough regulaiton, democrats want a bit more regulation.

Even on the Democrat and left wing side, there are folks who are just as pro-gun as any republican.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Golan007: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mrpojj:

Exactly what I was telling my dad, Trump just came in to slow things down abit

And your dad believed you?

God is now in the business of slowing things down abi?

grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO dems are the solution party that clean up GOP mess mention popular republican policy and solution let me give you 5 ones from the dems that is why they are more popular and supported by majority of Americans and now young Americans tend to vote the democratic party

Ure still mistaken ma. Republicans still win elections despite so called popular votes Ure claiming by force. Haven’t u heard of swing votes?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Seyzcham91(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
i dey with you on this, this man just lost his credibility to me undecided
dermmy:
And I respect this evangelist Mike Bamiloye. I wasn't expecting this from him. Nigerian Christians are all the same they always allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning so sad.

Window of grace kor chimney of chance ni.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kind of funny, when you realise that many on the Democrat side believed that Trump was coming in to

1.Take America back to the good old days when men were men and women were housewives

2.Make America a theocracy.

I respect the man OP quoted...but his comment rests on a myth,..that the US was this nice chrisitan nation that has fallen from grace. The fact is, the US was never a Christian nation..at all.

And the US IS going secular...and the best we Chrsitians can do is do what the early christians did...convert people one heart at a time, and don't attempt to change laws to make the US a 'theocracy'.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure still mistaken ma. Republicans still win elections despite so called popular votes Ure claiming by force. Haven’t u heard of swing votes?
The demographics are shifting against them why do you think they are against immigration

If not for the electoral college they won't be winning the presidency but that is not even favouring them anymore also that they are not winning the popular vote does it not tell you something that they are not well liked or popular compared to the democrats.The swing votes are independents and there are more democratic leaning independents than republican ones.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The demographics are shifting against them why do you think they are against immigration

If not for the electoral college they won't be winning the presidency but that is not even favouring them anymore also that they are not winning the popular vote does it not tell you something that they are not well liked or popular compared to the democrats.The swing votes are independents and there are more democratic leaning independents than republican ones.

Ure still under an illusion. Didn’t trump win in 2016 with all The immigrants and immigration issues?

Just let Biden Bleep up and see how tables turn very easily. U think trump wasn’t going to win if not for the pandemic??

All democrats attempts to paint him bad didn’t work until the pandemic. Keep thinking ur now a one party state. Go shock u. Lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Denique:
Nigerians and fighting the fight of others...more so, one wey nor even acknowledge them! Geez!!

TRUMP issue affects the World. It's The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that we are talking about.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by NaijaNaWaa: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arrant nonsense
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Roger3D:
Where is our guy Mr imadeyoureadthis? Hiding behind Trump's skirt? grin
He is slowly receiving sense under the new Biden administration grin

Cc lzaa chewwie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Denique:
Nigerians and fighting the fight of others...more so, one wey nor even acknowledge them! Geez!!

TRUMP issue affects the World. It's The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that we are talking about. TRUMP AND BIDEN UNDERSTAND MIKE BETTER THAN YOU.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Lightorder: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:
And I respect this evangelist Mike Bamiloye. I wasn't expecting this from him. Nigerian Christians are all the same they always allow sentiment to becloud their reasoning so sad.

you guys are just too shallow. When men who see very deep are talking, just jump and pass.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure still under an illusion. Didn’t trump win in 2016 with all The immigrants and immigration issues?

Just let Biden Bleep up and see how tables turn very easily. U think trump wasn’t going to win if not for the pandemic??

All democrats attempts to paint him bad didn’t work until the pandemic. Keep thinking ur now a one party state. Go shock u. Lol
You are the one living in an illusion.Statistics have shown that in over 30 years the whites will become the American minority and the minorities that mainly vote democrats are increasing that is what I mean by demographics.
Trump won but lost the popular vote and it was still a close election with the electoral college Clinton lost to him by 78k votes so it was close and many blacks and minorities that vote democrats did not vote in 2016.

Whether or not Biden fvck up when democrats come out to vote they win.The dems did not mobilize because of the pandemic yet they still won and will win in 2024 should they mobilize they have the numbers and the demographics are in their favour.I agree Trump lost because of the pandemic and BLM but he was still going to lose the dems did not campaign in.person but online and small crowds because of the pandemic if they had mobilized more like the republicans it would have been more.The republicans mobilized and did not care of the pandemic
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Favourchris:

Was watching a speech made by one of the male secretary appointed by Biden... he thank the president and he said

I want to also thank my HUSBAND and the husband behind him smiled.

They even ended their prayer with amen and awoman.

I smiled... trump had no fillter; made alot of mistake ... agreed.

But alot is about to happen in the next 8yrs; that will even Rob africa

Trump actually appointed a gay man to his cabinet..as director of national intelligence.

Richard Allen Grenell .

Mr Grenell has a husband too....
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Goldeno(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
dermmy:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bestinstinct:
Nigerians and religious sentiments...... Shameful!

You are one of those that forced our Lord Jesus to resurrect fast up to Heaven.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
profeth:
No man knows how the end will be or when it will come, just take note of the signs as written in the holy scriptures and draw closer to God and be holy and righteous through Jesus our Lord. Shalom.

Bless U.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:
This pastor should have stuck with his movie productions.

Must they react to everything? Making a mockery of Christians to the whole world.

Do you even know who is a Christian? You Atheist.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Funflipper:
I stopped attending church services way back in 2014 and every single day, these so-called pastors (through their words and deeds) continue to prove that i was 100 percent right.

So was it because of pastors you were attending church before?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dogalmighty17:
Idiots. Vain charlatans and liars. I like how the rotten under belly of Christianity has been exposed. Christianity rallied round an utterly amoral and contemptible individual. A man who has no relationship whstsoever with Christ and his gospel.
Globally, christians allowed themselves be Hoodwinked by Trump. They bought into his gospel of hate and bile. They showed themselves for who they really are.
Realizing how impotent the so called word of God they claim to preach is, they latched onto the words of a raging slowpoke. Trump became their god. They wanted Trump to change what they could not change by mere preaching.

Truly stupid lot they all are.

You hit the nail on the head. It is slowly dawning on them that this Jesus is coming soon na wash so now they are accumulating all the political power, clout, wealth, land, etc and building empires so that their influence will never die. That so called kingdom of god will come by their own effort.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
What is it with Trump obsession by "Christians"? Or is there something I'm missing?

You aren't coping well with Mike and with what he says about Grace and Trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.