Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (110604 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by TheGift: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ventura1:
If up to the moment you saw the bat, nothing evil has happened to you, worry less.
Every human possess the right to choose whatever works for them, the moment you understand this and begin to respect people for the choice, you begin to have peace.

There are people , then there is your Father. It's easier to have peace if it is a stranger than if it's your trusted friend or family, not to talk of Father.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Femeto: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy grin Your Papa na Jazz man Olofin freind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BabaIbo: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

I know someone that prays and visit prayer city like its his daily job but not long ago his wife reported a case to civil defence that he is having affair with his own daughter.

We were shocked because this man was a prayerful man.

So it is only God that knows those that serve Him truly. Forget o, things dey happen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by overseasnbeyond: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Two ways to this: If you have lost your mama, ask your father more questions about the bat
2. If your Mama still living, your father is a ritualist.
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Plut01: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2021

Your Dad nah better person

That smile means>> Son, you just as me (your father)must not live by bread alone.

You do not expect him (with the holy status he has built over the years) to directly tell you to Add Jazz to your Christianity, Do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
BOLLD:

Can I make some enquiries about this Uber stuff from u? ....planning joining too

Yes sir
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by IduNaOba: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

huh? what ?
Everything has its place and purpose.
It is time to go closer to him and learn some wonderful secrets.
Thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Glawrie: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
[/b][b]
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.
I can only imagine what you're going through right now..the shock and disappointed is totally understand.
Na why dem dey to say na witches and wizards dey go church pass.
I'll just advise you to be more prayerful than before, put him in your prayers too, do not hate him, he is still your father no matter what.
Mind you, you can't stay at your relative's house for too long because with time they'll begin to get irritated by your presence, even if they don't say.
if you know you can't afford to stay on your own, sooner or later, you'll have no choice than to return to your father's house. The bat mata, no be today e start, you just got lucky to find out now. and you've been well and good so far, I propose. You'll just ignore the whole thing and act like you never saw anything. put on your normal attitude towards him, to avoid anyone from questioning your behavior. Buh most importantly watch and pray[b]
DNP2020:

I can only imagine what you're going through right now..the shock and disappointed is totally understand.
Na why dem dey to say na witches and wizards dey go church pass.
I'll just advise you to be more prayerful than before, put him in your prayers too, do not hate him, he is still your father no matter what.
Mind you, you can't stay at your relative's house for too long because with time they'll begin to get irritated by your presence, even if they don't say.
if you know you can't afford to stay on your own, sooner or later, you'll have no choice than to return to your father's house. The bat mata, no be today e start, you just got lucky to find out now. and you've been well and good so far, I propose. You'll just ignore the whole thing and act like you never saw anything. put on your normal attitude towards him, to avoid anyone from questioning your behavior. Buh most importantly watch and pray[/b]
DNP2020:

I can only imagine what you're going through right now..the shock and disappointment is totally understandable.
Na why dem dey tok say na witches and wizards dey go church pass.
if you know you can't afford to stay on your own, sooner or later, you'll have no choice than to return to your father's house. The bat mata, no be today e start, you just got lucky to find out now.
You've been well and good so far, I propose. You'll just ignore the whole thing and act like you never saw anything. Put on your normal attitude towards him, to avoid anyone from questioning your behavior. Buh most importantly watch and pray
Please be very watchful

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cooked story
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Must you say everything your eyes sees? Why can't you ask your father this question instead of bringing it up online...

Your father delibrately allowed you to see what you saw so as to test how brave you are as a son. Unfortunately, you failed woefully and you have proved yourself to be a child that can't be entrusted with family heritage after his demise. What a shame!

Coming online to come and give vivid account of you father's secret treasures to trend online further shows the pitch of your unfortunate ignorance..

Abraham shows Isaac his God and Issac did same to Jacob and the same God later identifies himself with that family and forever remains their God.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

I believe you posted this because you believe bats are evil animals. They are not.

They live in ceilings and trees, and can crawl into a room through the tiniest of spaces. Think of them as flying rats.

That said, I don't think I would have behaved any differently if I were in your father's shoes. Go back home and stop being unnecessarily superstitious.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

huh? what ?
pour sniper in d wardrobe
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BOLLD(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:

Yes sir

Mail or number.. let's me pm u
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Thereishel: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Occultic father!!!!
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Ynix(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
It is also possible that your dad caught the bird when it crossed his path, thinking it is an enemy and does not want to kill it, he decided to punish it in his wardrobe. It is a possibility in the thought pattern of a deep member of MFM
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by martius101(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Skyfornia:
Are you testing your writing skills? Okay here is it.. I'll score you 3/10. Keep it up..you will surely get there.

Kaku man.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by stasius: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
He is occultic.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by peacettw: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

What about Robin

Don't mind me grin I was just trying to be silly.

But on a serious note, if the op's dad is who we all think he is, then surely Robin must be lurking around somewhere. Finding Robin may be the first step in getting the answers that op needs to solve this mystery.

Find Robin DNP2020...Find Robin

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by 12345baba(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your dad is a batman
You will are a spider man
Your mum is super woman
Your brother is iron man
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Elsueno: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Ohh i see.. He has a secret pet nobody knows or have ever seen and that pet happens to be a bat that lives in his wardrop and never ventures out

It's just a bat jare, dem plenty for where I live, once they get inside ur home, it's hard to get rid of, I once had one stuck on top of fan, tried everything to shoo it away but e no gree, after two days of annoyance, I let my black cat catch and eat it. Don't even get me started on the owls, thier breaths are like grown men. Two of them at separate times drawn in my over head tank when it was left open overnight. grin

My possessions always seem to change place for that house,....its really interesting to me grin grin
Better than yours right, d only difference is, mine is real life

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by chineduuf: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Well, I see most concluding that your father is evil. Nobody wants to consider another perspective. It could be that the bird has been terrorising him in his house. As spiritual people, the bird can be someone close and that is his way of imprisonment.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slynation:
lol....grin if this post is genuine and not fiction, it's obvious OP is just seeking validations and public opinions because he doesn't want to be the one to conclude his dad issa ogboni man grin and Baba even has a part 2 about his Mum, just chill until they sacrifice you for seeing things....
The OP is still a baby writer

Him still dey learn work small small wink

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by IgboWarlord(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
There is nothing wrong with your father having an inverted bat that's always in his wardrobe as a pet.. grin grin....
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by marwanafrica: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Guy please i take God beg you put me through.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by The5DME(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
seun, for story again?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BRATISLAVA: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Sorry? elaborate.

Tell us the second part about your mother. So that we can conclude on what's going on.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
As long as he doesn’t chop the bat and kick start a new virus just let him enjoy his choice of pet.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by AGOHMC: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

huh? what ?
BATMAN 4
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Kevinsamba: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Funny yougrin cheesy
peacettw:

Don't mind me grin I was just trying to be silly.

But on a serious note, if the op's dad is who we all think he is, then surely Robin must be lurking around somewhere. Finding Robin may be the first step in getting the answers that op needs to solve this mystery.

Find Robin DNP2020...Find Robin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by feed70: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your father na ogboni

DNP2020:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.