Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109572 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ODJ124(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.

You are right.. though...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by At10tion: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.
unmmmhhh

8 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Was the bat alive?

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Image123(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

Call him and ask him. His answer should tell how worried you should be. But why worry when you can pray instead?

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ryusufu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your dad is Batman grin

8 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Two things are involved.
If he is a man like me...and dis happened bw me n my son..I will act same way n later tel my son..fear not for thousand may rise against you n shall not come near u...I can be dat crazy...I remember seeing a snake in my room n I just ignored bc I blived d snake has lived wt me fr months n we just missing each other

Second thing he might be a bad *ss..it's none of ur biz..don't gv a bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Segzy19: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Small child! Is that why you are shouting?
Ordinary bat!

What if you had seen a small tortoise inside a calabash. Abeg, free your papa

8 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by peacettw: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Look through his phone contacts and see if there is a "Robin" stored. Call Robin, he may have the answers that you desperately need.

13 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
This can’t be real jor
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by GRACEGLORY: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Why not ask your dad instead, he may tell you. Don't bring his closet to the public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by od501: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Oga...if u know what's good for u, mind your biz. Leave men matter for men to handle

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Onyi22(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
O boy your papa belong ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
ednut1:
This can’t be real jor

Una dey mind OP.

He even mentioned part 2.

He should have opened a dairy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duridadi: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
You. Carry your family private life come display am on Nairaland ! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SimplePlan34: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
African traditional religion is still a common thing be careful of ur father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by VirginFinder: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is serious.

Some atheist loooonatics will attempt to make light the gravity of the situation as usual.. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Slynation(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
lol....grin if this post is genuine and not fiction, it's obvious OP is just seeking validations and public opinions because he doesn't want to be the one to conclude his dad issa ogboni man grin and Baba even has a part 2 about his Mum, just chill until they sacrifice you for seeing things....

13 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duridadi: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Why not ask your dad instead, he may tell you. Don't bring his closet to the public.
... Abeg help me tell the Mumu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
#InsideLife

Na different tins dey happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
peacettw:
Look through his contacts to see if there is a "Robin" stored.

What about Robin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by realstars: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your Father Is A Winch
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by mkpologwu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your dad captured the evil bat that came to attack and decided to punish it, now he has become a suspect to you. U dey try.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by snoopanddre(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:
Covid 19 spread through bats.
He should go for test
una don start

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Ohh i see.. He has a secret pet nobody knows or have ever seen and that pet happens to be a bat that lives in his wardrop and never ventures out
Bats are nocturnal.
Nigerians sef. I can't even keep a pet owl or cat cos people might capture it and burn it to ashes when I'm not around.
odd looking animals stir up y'all's religious beliefs.
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by abbey621(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ogbeni mind your business, you just discovered that your dad is batman and you want to expose him to the world, which kind pikin be dis? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nonconformist00(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your dad is just being syncretic. Some people even go as far as hiding their charms behind the images of Jesus that they have in their parlors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by chukwuibuipob: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
sad Eriwoooooo yaaaaaaa sad.Yaya gbo lipsrsealed embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Richy4(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
That means u have seen the proverbial skeleton in your dad's cupboard and it's hanging upside down grin

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by chukwuibuipob: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin sad sad sad ur papa Nah real man,probably a bat man undecided
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BOLLD(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Can I make some enquiries about this Uber stuff from u? ....planning joining too
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Muhylonaire007: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bastard...
Na your wardrobe?
Na why some of una dey always use head carry wetin u no suppose carry. You even open your papa yansh outside... Weere omo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.