Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109672 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by georgealmond216: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.
O boy why are you acting childishly,be brave,bold &wise. Ask him,he is the only one that can explain it
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Muhylonaire007: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
knowhowk:
. It's U that is weere Omo ,How does he exposed his Dad ,This is an Anonymous forum .Who knows the guy .Who knows His Papa.So when he sees something strange he should keep quiet because the person involves is his father right ,If your own papa Raises a Cutlass on you ,U will keep quiet without raising alarm because he is your papa so he has the right to Kill U.

Weere na im you be... Shey him papa carry cutlass on him?
Make you self carry your papa come nairaland because na faceless platform na... Eti mad

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DonBenny77(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
abeggnow:
a bat is not a bird but a mamal.
Noted, anything wey fly na bird sha

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Drone95(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
DonBenny77:

Last night at about 8:00pm we were dining when a nocturnal bird cried and my dad countered "evil bird I bind you in the name of Jesus, you and your owner".
For my mind "popsi you don come again which one be evil bird?"
� we live in a dark & deep world!

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Dearlord(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your Dad must be there Lord of the bat
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by figure007(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Duru9 post=98345266]Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success
Please check your dm
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by rrhostomy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have drugs that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills for you.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits also available
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na ur papa he be...ask am wetin dey sup. no dey yarn Okoto meow for here
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are just about to hate your Dad for some stupid reason!! What is wrong with African's? For real this is what religion from an unknown time causes .... Boy you should go beg your Dad for your ignorance and running away from home!!! I spit on every black man saying religious trash here!!! Religion breaks homes!!! An advice from a god!!!
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by intruder15(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Amen o. But this one whe u still de 2020 like this. Hmmm. 2020 been rough o. We no want o.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by flokii: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
@OP It's either of two things.. he might be an occult, masking his true identity with religion like MFM or he has tied something/someone down inside his wardrobe.

Shey you don't know that most of those so called men of God have skeleton in their cupboards? In this case it's bat that is in your old man cupboard lol.
God go see case judge.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Bastard...
Na your wardrobe?
Na why some of una dey always use head carry wetin u no suppose carry. You even open your papa yansh outside... Weere omo
Witch spotted. Juju man

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
DonBenny77:

Noted, anything wey fly na bird sha

Mosquito, House fly, Bee, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Beetle etc are all birds then

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DNP2020: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
I see stupid people calling me a stupid son for trying to gind out what thia is. You want me to sit my father down and ask him what a bat was doing in his wardrop. You are all crazy. You know people are crazy when they try to pass this off as nothing. These are bitter people with sorry hopeless lives and going by their insults and comments they will live and die miserable. Stupid bitter souls.

Now...for the reasonable who respect my right to seek independent information before passing off judgement. Looking back i realize....he seems to know things he shouldn't know or what i am doing even when theres no way he should know. He can be out and away..when he gets back he bizzarely knows what i did or what inwas about to do...strange...twisted bizzare incidents thats just not easy to put in words.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Tcwork: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.
What is your problem? Is your father not an adult? Isn't he allowed to keep whatever animals of his choising?
In case you don't know, Bats are one of God's wonderful creations
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by certifiedvik(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen
Good day bro please make it brief,, how much can I make as profit from uber monthly
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by certifiedvik(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tcwork:

What is your problem? Is your father not an adult? Isn't he allowed to keep whatever animals of his choising?
In case you don't know, Bats are one of God's wonderful creations
angry inside wardrobe
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
meobizy:
Another fake story writer on the prowl. This forum is boring and that Yoruba boy knows it.
Lmao
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by wayfoward(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Where is the part 2?I dey wait abeg

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by banmee(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
DonBenny77:
Your papa is the custodian of the evil bird.
My Dad keeps complaining about how his uncle keeps flying to his house to trouble him at night. I never take him serious maybe I should...

And this is one of the reasons why I fear Nigerians/Africans. Their belief in the occult borders on insanity. The question that always escapes them is if all works why hasn't it changed their lives as a people? Just because of fear. Just because they can't explain something the answer will be either it's god or some kind of juju. One would expect that since a large portion of the populace value education you would think they would have learnt a thing or two. But no. The next question now will be, why bother getting an education in the first place? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Tcwork: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
certifiedvik:
angry inside wardrobe
It is his business. He can keep his bat anywhere.
And juSt to let you know bats are comfortable in darkness because they are blind
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by chibuike65: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Sorry? elaborate.
you need to be careful dear this is really scary don't ask unnecessary questions so that you won't get involve in any way, Better you keep distance as you did, if na me I no fit sleep for that house again for life, and another one be prayerful just act as you didn't see anything

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by flokii: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tedassie:
Your dad is a Warlock...take it or leave it!

Omo, you are in for a serious battle. Go look for any deliverance ministry and submit yourself.

As in the papa dey fly for night ba?

The probability that he'll pass whatever he has going on to this poster before his demise is high.

So many here criticizing the OP have ritualists and occults as fathers too but don't know. They just spend the blood money they know not the roots. A strange world indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DNP2020: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
The earliest account i remember was when i was between two or three years old i remember vividly well like it was yesterday.........i was laying on the floor in the village. When i opened my eyes i saw a human head walking pacing back and forth in concentric circles....i remember closing my eyes in fright and not opening them till the next day.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DNP2020: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

As in the papa dey fly for night ba?

The probability that he'll pass whatever he has going on to this poster before his demise is high.

So many here criticizing the OP have ritualists and occults as fathers too but don't know. They just spend the blood money they know not the roots. A strange world indeed.

HE WILL PASS NOTHING TO ME. I was not created for that shit. God gave us free will. Nobody will force me into occultusm. Those who are into that have exercised their right...im never going back to that house.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Tedassie(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
I know that shocked you, I want you to know that God knows his real people, going to church and being a prayer warrior doesn't make one righteous before God, it's good you saw it yourself.
Exactly. Even witches, wizards and occultic ppl (you do not suspect ) in general can be more fervent in church activities, exhibit so much piety that you'd swear they hold the keys to Heaven!

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by certifiedvik(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tcwork:

It is his business. He can keep his bat anywhere.
And juSt to let you know bats are comfortable in darkness because they are blind
oga that man is fetish jor

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Cheeryfeet: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.
This is not the right place for you, all you are looking for here is for someone to echo what is already going on in your mind to, just validation. He is your dad, he will not kill you, if he wanted you dead u probably would have been dead,so why not go back and ask him to clear your mind. He will then probably explain to you why and maybe now ask u to join him. grin. Just on a lighter note. But just ask him. It's that simple

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Okay now let me shock you, for every church, a witch or witches are assigned to the church to pull the church down, same with occult men and women. You dont know what is going in. The devil is very tricky.

Witches and occultic people go to churches too, they go to crusades too to destroy the crusade.

Yimu, you are too ignorant
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DNP2020: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

This is not the right place for you, all you are looking for here is for someone to echo what is already going on in your mind to, just validation. He is your dad, he will not kill you, if he wanted you dead u probably would have been dead,so why not go back and ask him to clear your mind. He will then probably explain to you why and maybe now ask u to join him. grin. Just on a lighter note. But just ask him. It's that simple

This is the right place. Know why? Because there is anonymity. Nobody know who i am or who my father is so there is less room for pandering. This is the only way you can get genuine information not laced with sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by flokii: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
banmee:

And this is one of the reasons why I fear Nigerians/Africans. Their belief in the occult borders on insanity. The question that always escapes them is if all works why hasn't it changed their lives as a people? Just because of fear. Just because they can't explain something the answer will be either it's god or some kind of juju. One would expect that since a large portion of the populace value education you would think they would have learnt a thing or two. But no. The next question now will be, why bother getting an education in the first place? Why?

You're the perfect definition of an ignoramus..

Withcraft and Sorcery are very real. The Harry Potter, Merlin and co. you watch and admire all have link to sorcery or magic, same way they have it in Africa, used mostly to kill and commit attrocities.

It's just like someone saying there is no God or soul or astral travel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.