Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) (42374 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kessnorman:
At least your dad used his handwork to provide for you while mine was busy doing nothing to help I and siblings.

Hope your life experiences have taught you to be a better provider for your own family, now that you know the impact it has on ones children?

Also, you don't know what he may have been passing through that made him unable to provide. You may think he did nothing, but he may have been doing his best. Not all fingers are equal.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Drey5050(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is good
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Kessnorman: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hope your life experiences have taught you to be a better provider for your own family, now that you know the impact it has on ones children?

Also, you don't know what he may have been passing through that made him unable to provide. You may think he did nothing, but he may have been doing his best. Not all fingers are equal.

My dad worked as an air traffic controller, then my mom told him to save for his children or invest he refused rather he was spending the money recklessly after everything my mom is the one that still provided for I and my siblings. undecided
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by missiret(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dagger111:

Whats ur business? Shor shor shor bi eni ti won shepe fun.
egbon now, se won se yin tele ni...opor opor
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Her dad his best, she should have to reciprocate that love back to him since old age will soon set in.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kessnorman:

My dad worked as an air traffic controller, then my mom told him to save for his children or invest he refused rather he was spending the money recklessly after everything my mom is the one that still provided for I and my siblings. undecided

Speechless.

In that case, you have at least learned what not to do. Kudos to your mother.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Godons1: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
futuregovernor:
Did you join to chase those Fulani away?

You swim for POTOPOTO today? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is just show off, saw millers make fortune is not as if it's petty trade. I can testify it bkus my father was into it till he retire
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nazgul:
Forget that man's appearance o, those guys into felling of trees are low key millionaires, cos if you know the hundreds of thousands they sell those planks, you'll understand why he was able to comfortably sponsor his daughter's education.

I set tell u, at least my father was into it till he retire
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Godons1:

You swim for POTOPOTO today? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Godons1: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
I opened this to just understand what sawyer meant.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:

egbon now, se won se yin tele ni...opor opor

Ti ba gba emu, mafi oju e ri mabo.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by calcal: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2021
CONGRAT, GOOD FATHER.

NOW TIME TO MAKE BABY, MAKE YOUR FATHER HAPPY
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by missiret(f): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Dagger111:

Ti ba gba emu, mafi oju e ri mabo.
��
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:

��

Ask Miyetti Allah Chairman.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by hawitetd(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2021
If you’re a sailing fan and have been in the doldrums lately due to the lack of competitive sailing, then batten down the hatches as the America’s Cup series is in sight. We missed out on the Sydney to Hobart Watch The America's Cup Online race in December, but the Prada Cup – the selection series for the prestigious America’s Cup – is now underway in New Zealand, with a capsized boat already causing a storm.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by labelle123(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2021
pmc01:

I don't understand you. What's the lie exactly?
O was about to ask the same question. Over sabi dey disturb some people sah
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Is that the reason she is bleaching?
grin
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Is that the reason she is bleaching?

Una no go kill person for nairaland..
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

how to view your call up letter on your phone / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) / FUTO Graduate Who Died As A Corper Buried Amidst Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.