Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) (42375 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
Respect to all fathers
Not all please.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by futuregovernor: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Godons1:
This is the only hard working sadEASTERNER I've ever seen. Others are into Crimes, Ritualists, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Armed Robert, Drugs, Baby Factory, Buying and selling of Babies, Terrorism, fake e.t.c grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did you join to chase those Fulani away?
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Realtord43:
This is just show off!

That chain saw can injure her cause she doesn't know the technical-know-how on how to operate the machine.

Congratulation to her and GOD bless the dad for been a hardworking man.
so it's now a crime to celebrate your father.must you always spread negative and toxic energy everywhere you go?

Na she get Papa and she chose to celebrate the man who made her and she's proud of.you can choose to celebrate your father anyhow you like,if you like celebrate him my stripping him naked and putting him on Social media,Na you Sabi

Just Take it easy with the unnecessary bitterness
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.
This girl should shut up joor

Every body get their own story
pepper body.she told her own story, wetin dey pain you there

If she was ashamed of her father or claimed her father is dead because she wants to be a fake ass wannabe,Na una go dey bash am.

Oniranu
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by seedsower(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
then tell yours.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by oluwafemim(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Realtord43:
This is just show off!

That chain saw can injure her cause she doesn't know the technical-know-how on how to operate the machine.

It worth it

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeBetty:
If nobi igbo man na who?

How you people find it funny to always cause katakata with tribe fight here is making me mad. Abeg make una stop na
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Gabbriell: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNA CREW where are thou?
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.

Then fucking tell your story
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
He is not poor,i know his likes in enugu. This guys whole money wella,no just pity am.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by InfernoNig: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
NiRfreak:

After praising her...u now use 'Underground slay mama' to finish her career grin grin..u be idiot grin

grin grin
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fathers hmm
there accolades and reward, no heaven hand e dey
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
May God bless her and her dad, Some girls are so foolish, that they would never showcase their Dad hustle on social media because he is either an okada rider or a keke driver. the kind of fake lives most women live these days just to feel among is so terrible .
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by raphy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
May we live long to eat the fruit of labor ijmn amen.

Happy weekend everyone
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
she's an under G slay mama!

not like i dont see or appreciate the father, the father really tried but she can't beat her chest that she didn't slay to raise money at some point for hersef, i'm sure the smart ones here understand my point

Don't come at me if you don't wanna be mad in this 2021, i just said the obvious truth as i'm no hypocrite

good to celebrate our father! they are real heros plus our momma too just inshort our struggling parent that are so commited to raising their kids despite the hurdles
InfernoNig:
Hardworking man, Good bless every father in this forum. Good thing she did not go the way of them slay mama's. Who knows, she looks like an underground slay mama.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by mariovito(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
I recall my NYSC days in 2012 at 146 Battalion Eburutu Barracks Calabar
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Zaddy money follow join grin
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Realtord43:
This is just show off!

Strong man. To God be the glory
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by jawalis(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
it pains me that a father would spend lifetime insuring himself against poverty at old age

yet a child will Hussle to find job,

the parents will depend on them for their livelihood

the child will be unable to take risk because his family depends on him.

he tries not to be fired from her job or the parents may think he is a failure,

their whole life is about proving themselves to their parents and enemies

they become corrupt and will not be able to speak up when they see evil because their family depends on them

that is what poverty cause for us in this country.

how many rich kids eulogize their parents like this?

education for certificate is a useless model
This is deep and thoughtful. Bless up ma’am
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
If I were her, I'd go into woodwork business without wasting time.
Wood art works are very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr. This girl should shut up joor
danmm niggar, you are always a damnmer!
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Miyachi: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Queenlovely:
it pains me that a father would spend lifetime insuring himself against poverty at old age

yet a child will Hussle to find job,

the parents will depend on them for their livelihood

the child will be unable to take risk because his family depends on him.

he tries not to be fired from her job or the parents may think he is a failure,

their whole life is about proving themselves to their parents and enemies

they become corrupt and will not be able to speak up when they see evil because their family depends on them

that is what poverty cause for us in this country.

how many rich kids eulogize their parents like this?

education for certificate is a useless model

It's a system of perpetual slavery.

There's no easy fix, maybe if Nigeria had a working social welfare system then this black tax problem might be nonexistent.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
The man is still strong at 50+. Kudos!
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one....it is always good to celebrate one's parents...
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by harmony75: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
great dad some fathers will have that money but to dey chase everything in skirt.. God bless good fathers out there
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Emperor2020:
until tree fall on your head,u won't know how risky it is
Did he say its not risky? Most professions that require strength and skill are quite risky in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
If I were her, I'd go into woodwork business without wasting time.
Wood art works are very expensive.
You're right o.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by freeborn02: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeBetty:
If nobi igbo man na who?

So, other parents from other tribes are not sending their kids to school? You sound like someone with inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

how to view your call up letter on your phone / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) / FUTO Graduate Who Died As A Corper Buried Amidst Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.