Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) (42373 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nazgul:
Forget that man's appearance o, those guys into felling of trees are low key millionaires, cos if you know the hundreds of thousands they sell those planks, you'll understand why he was able to comfortably sponsor his daughter's education.
until tree fall on your head,u won't know how risky it is
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Shout out to all the fathers and mothers all over the world who pay our school fees through their hard work. For those that are struggling to pay their children’s school fees, may God bless and bring their destiny helpers to them , amen. Congratulations Corper!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by ghostcenturion(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
If that's the man business he's making money, except the daughter doesn't know how much that business gives

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeBetty:
If nobi igbo man na who?

Tribalism has really damaged your brains in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Kessnorman: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
At least your dad used his handwork to provide for you while mine was busy doing nothing to help I and siblings.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nazgul: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Emperor2020:
until tree fall in your head,u won't know how risky it is
Every business has its own risks.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by goshen26: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Now ur turn to give the man rest

God will give you good source of income
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by goshen26: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Now ur turn to give the man rest

God will give you good source of income

God bless you
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
She's the real slay queen
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rubbish!
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Must she take pics at his place of work? Can't she just appreciate her father with the pictures at their house? All these shalayes sef.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by oluade11: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one. God bless you.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kpekus added advantage.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good Father.

Remember your creator in the days of your youths.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by pmc01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
maths1000:
Today I won't believe nairaland things..me and her were on the same platoon 10 cross river state obubra... So please don't believe what you see here on nairaland with all your heart.. Some are fake

I don't understand you. What's the lie exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

I don’t understand??

Your father or your husband

Anyway congrats to the man!!

More kudos to all the legit men working assiduously to make sure their is food on their family
Asking question shows a "reading caption syndrome" of this post.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.
This girl should shut up joor

Every body get their own story
u sef shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
MikeBetty:
If nobi igbo man na who?
Chest beating is ruining you people...
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by falopey: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
I knew one Patrick Sawyer like that
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Am in tears right now
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
InfernoNig:
Hardworking man, Good bless every father in this forum. Good thing she did not go the way of them slay mama's. Who know, she looks like an underground slay mama.
After praising her...u now use 'Underground slay mama' to finish her career grin grin..u be idiot grin
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Big ups !!

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by DSC7: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dem try......

But why she no cross her legs like her dad?

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by AbdlRashid(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.
This girl should shut up joor

Every body get their own story

Tell your own story rather than tell her to shut up
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Are you sure?
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by Highman1900(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by DSC7: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Viknat:
Am in tears right now
Who beat you??

Dos wey no get parents nko?

Dos wey no get sponsor nko

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Since she wants to go public, I think she should also remember to acknowledge all those boyfriends and sugar daddies who collectively contributed the other 90% of her training fees...
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations to her on passing through the rigorous NYSC Programme

Already her father has set the pace for her to embrace hardwork.

She should know what to expect in the bigger world without much talking.

University or Polytechnic do not teach all this aspect the way it can really make the graduate to be fully ready for life challenges.

University and Polytechnic it is always handout from lecturer and less practicals.
Re: Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) by futuregovernor: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Godons1:
This is the only hard working sadEASTERNER I've ever seen. Others are into Crimes, Ritualists, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Armed Robert, Drugs, Baby Factory, Buying and selling of Babies, Terrorism, fake e.t.c grin grin grin grin grin grin
Have you successfully driven away the Fulani people form you land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

how to view your call up letter on your phone / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) / FUTO Graduate Who Died As A Corper Buried Amidst Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.