Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria (1034 Views)

See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2021
I think Union Bank is one of the frustrating banks in Nigeria that i know as at today.
Failed transactions takes like entirety to get resolved, no automatic reversal, no customer-friendly approach, no genuine time of reversal, always back and forth on resolution... The list is endless.

Please does anyone knows any good or better still any Nigerian bank that would not give so much stress like Union bank.

Just to chip in, did anyone had transfer issues yesterday 22-01-2021 please indicate,Union bank is playing rough play......
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Redxy(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Try Zenith, First Bank of Nigeria, and GTB
Thank me lera
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Redxy:
Try Zenith, First Bank of Nigeria, and GTB
Thank me lera
Thanks, I'm definitely opening an account with Zenith bank on Monday, I heard they are reliable.
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Redxy(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
martinskelly:
Thanks, I'm definitely opening an account with Zenith bank on Monday, I heard they are reliable.
Surely reliable and with the highest patronage in Nigeria
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by 1030(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2021
GTbank
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
1030:
GTbank
OK, thanks.
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Standard Chartered Bank should be better, I think they give N2000 after obtaining a debit card.

1 Like

Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Heineken(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Access bank is rgr worst...

1 Like

Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Standard Chartered Bank should be better, I think they give N2000 after obtaining a debit card.
Really, you think or you know which one?
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Heineken:
Access bank is rgr worst...
I stopped using this bank long time ago
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by cosse(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Standard chartered is great....
Whatever u do ..do not near Gtbank..
Na Dem get customer pass but...they would mk u wish u bought kolo.....
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by ayanbadejo68166: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
: Thanks, I'm definitely opening an account with Zenith bank on Monday, I heard they are reliable. Surely reliable and with the highest patronage in Nigeria
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Heineken(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
martinskelly:
I stopped using this bank long time ago
access bank can turn your 1k to 300 naira in three days.

1 Like

Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
martinskelly:
Really, you think or you know which one?
Thing is you will have to make a transaction on the account and you'll be credited within 7 days. They were doing a promotion of N3K for new account owners but, it is over anyways.
All the comments on their social media very few are complaints and are usually solved on time.

No unnecessary charges; maintenance, percentage cut, certain Transfers etc
Probably 'cause it's not a black man bank (oga on top)
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Heineken:
access bank can turn your 1k to 300 naira in three days.
Access bank own small sef, Union bank will turn your 1k to the extent that you would be the one owing them.
Your balance go dey read minus....
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by martinskelly(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Thing is you will have to make a transaction on the account and you'll be credited within 7 days. They were doing a promotion of N3K for new account owners but, it is over anyways.
All the comments on their social media very few are complaints and are usually solved on time.

No unnecessary charges; maintenance, percentage cut, certain Transfers etc
Probably 'cause it's not a black man bank (oga on top)
No qualms, still sticking to my Zenith bank
Re: The Most Frustrating Bank In Nigeria by Heineken(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
martinskelly:
Access bank own small sef, Union bank will turn your 1k to the extent that you would be the one owing them.
Your balance go dey read minus....
hahahah bro access bank worst o.. I had to close down my account then with 1k inside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wechat For Sale Also Facebook Dating For Sale / Wallet Connect, NFT, Banking, Metamask Scripts E.t.c Available / Good Chance To Trade Razer Gold Gift Cards On Won.store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.