Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) (40580 Views)

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
confirm!
visijo:
I don’t know who needs to hear this but sometimes you achieve more when you're single. Some partners delay the process.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you are successful, so many people will want to be associated with you.

Assuming laycon did not win the show, I'm 99% sure, he won't be given any attention.

Congratulations, once again laycon.
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bleep you too as you one! its obvious you frutrated sha don't drink sniper grin
Premiumwriter:
F*ck all nairalanders. I'm tired
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by donforeign: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
He got the potentials to breakthrough the rap scene and last long in the industry... he just need the right team and consistency..

It's absurd to compare him now with nasty c.. I really don't know what is wrong with his so called fans (icons)..

laycon is not only trying.. he still sound like those kid with dreadlocks down your street aspiring to be musicians.. he's flow is that of those kid that pay 2k for studio session...

He has got a lot of work to put in buh I believe it's only a matter of time..

Laycon too wack abeg
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
abeg the only grace laycon had is only that he worked toward the BBnaija if not the guy career inshort is raping sucks
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
visijo:
I don’t know who needs to hear this but sometimes you achieve more when you're single. Some partners delay the process.

person don wound your career?

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Has he settled his beef with Erica?
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by SATANN: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
how is this a surprise when he called don jazzy that he is coming?
besides i dont even see any reason for him to be acting like upcoming in front of don jazzy. with his fame he for don be one of the biggest names in naija of say no be this him boy boy wey he dey do. naija no need boy boy attitude. this is the only area i like mercy. i dont see mercy doing this in front of genevive or mercy johnson. who ever is advicing the guy needs to step up
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gracedavid125:

Yea, u're ryt

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Acidosis:

You're not well. Can you even afford data to watch his latest freestyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY99C_EgKGs

Trending number 2 on YouTube shortly after it was release? Is this the freestyle you called 2K studio work??

Or this? cheesy Some of you are sick. Una perpetual hatred and hypocrisy is why some of you fail in life. Laycon is not good because some "influencers" compared him with Nasty C? Is Nasty C god? Do you even know Nasty C? Laycon shouldn't be compared with Nasty C simply because Nasty C is a foreigner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNH6uMT6U6I

Laycon is good

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rahkman:
Everything about this guy just dey tacky... him no sabi dress ... see him mumu hairstyle ... the most wackest looking bbnaija winner in the history of bbnaija... later him go open mouth say him wan date erica

This wan is still crying over Erica matter grin grin grin

Laycon that is currently mixing and working on his album and the likes of Davido, Mayorkun, Ladipoe, Joeboy, and co. One of the songs he featured will drop on the 29th, with Mr Reel and Zlatan.

You better move on from big brother. grin grin He doesn't even remember anything about the show.

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by inumidun2010(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
If u no like LAYCON...Go hug transformer

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by lastchild: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don jazzy should do something about his weight

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Tinax(f): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
With this kind fat... hope Don jazzy still de perform well... undecided

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by bullionman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rahkman:
Everything about this guy just dey tacky... him no sabi dress ... see him mumu hairstyle ... the most wackest looking bbnaija winner in the history of bbnaija... later him go open mouth say him wan date erica

What have you achieved with your dress sense?
I guess no member of your family is qualified enough to be on the BB stage. #haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Omezif(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
A rising star Visiting his seniors as it should be is good.
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
The hustle is very real...
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by dadavivo: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
9jayes:
If Eminem insults Nigerians with a Rap song....

Which artiste in Nigeria can we look up to for revenge?

Its definitely Laycon

Craze dey worry all of una with dis nonsense call LayCorn

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by DAramis: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
visijo:

There is an adage that says To go fast, you go alone, but to go far you go with someone.

In our Nigerian setting, this adage don't hold true most of the times. Challenges and discouragement could possibly crop up from the other person. Going alone will be more realistic than trying to tag along with someone.

The more realistic adage should be make sure the boat in which you are in with your partner is heading in same direction. If it is not, the possibility of the boat capsizing and the person struggling to get ashore is very high.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by davidafe(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
9jayes:
If Eminem insults Nigerians with a Rap song....

Which artiste in Nigeria can we look up to for revenge?

Its definitely Laycon

Bros... Nobody reach to face Eminem o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by segun18(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Acidosis:

Trending number 2 on YouTube shortly after it was release? Is this the freestyle you called 2K studio work?? DJ Jimmy Jattt's studio/show is the 2K here? Same show/studio he featured the likes of Dagrin, VEC, Ice Prince?

Or this? cheesy Some of you are sick. Una perpetual hatred and hypocrisy is why some of you fail in life. Laycon is not good because some "influencers" compared him with Nasty C? Is Nasty C god? Do you even know Nasty C? Laycon shouldn't be compared with Nasty C simply because Nasty C is a foreigner? You deserve your slave masters.

You know something? Some people cant just bear it that Laycon keep moving up. Grace is at work in Laycon's life. No one can dim his star

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by BrutusOj(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Acidosis:

Trending number 2 on YouTube shortly after it was release? Is this the freestyle you called 2K studio work?? DJ Jimmy Jattt's studio/show is the 2K here? Same show/studio he featured the likes of Dagrin, VEC, Ice Prince?

Or this? cheesy Some of you are sick. Una perpetual hatred and hypocrisy is why some of you fail in life. Laycon is not good because some "influencers" compared him with Nasty C? Is Nasty C god? Do you even know Nasty C? Laycon shouldn't be compared with Nasty C simply because Nasty C is a foreigner? You deserve your slave masters.

Wow..this guy is better than I thought he is. How else can a rapper flow? Nigeria got an Eminem in Laycon.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Bebson007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
uwafid, una remember Efe warri, na music finish him money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.