Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) (40606 Views)

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
philip0906:

What topic are referring to? undecided When you quoted me, what did you see me referring to? What concerns me with how Laycon sounds? undecided He is an upcoming artist, who needs to put in more work before he can get the accolades. Laycon dropped music before getting into Big Brother, none of it blew up. His music only got known because of the BBN platform. Even at that, he is still way below upcoming arts in the industry who didn't need any platform to get into our ears, aside their pure craft.
There is no artiste in the history of music that needed no platform to sell.
The internet is not the only platform.
But it is the most important platform now.
If you don't care about how LAYCON sounds,then you shouldn't talk about his music.
As far as I am concerned,it's not about releasing so many songs.
It's about making sense and PROMOTIONS.
Both of them are compulsory in the industry.
I won't RATE Laycon because I don't know enough about him.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Welcome nd u didnt offer him seat. Do people still do surprise visit.u must call before comin ova
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nmezor(f): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Neo every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.