Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,668 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO (1874 Views)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by haffaze777(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Some of you guys are short sighted.

So you want a guy like Sunday Igboho to fight the herdsmen that have no known contact?

What's the essence of state assembly, governor, regional law regarding security and court?

Allow those that we elected to handle the situation amicably without any shed of blood or destruction of properties

So we should be looking while our people get killed on daily basis since our elected won't act right?is that's what you are telling us?
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2021
haffaze777:

So we should be looking while our people get killed on daily basis since our elected won't act right?is that's what you are telling us?
good question
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by rosebowl01(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Jagznation:
The south west should get ready (ondo and oyo in particular) for 'Lion Dance season 1' for having the balls to ask the fulani herdsmen/bandits to leave their land and I'll strongly advise people who have loved ones in the affected areas to quickly advice them to leave those places for safety reasons because in a short while there'll be heavy military presence in these areas and to my igbo brothers and sisters abeg sit down look ,before they say you helped destroy their land and properties again(the endsars has thought us a lesson)...Becareful !!!

The destruction you are wishing others will befall your entire family. We shall be the ones that will “sit down and look” at how you and your generations will be decimated. Hateful, saddist ibos.
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by petra1(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2021
But how will the Yorubas with Sticks confront Fulanis who have AK47
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Naijasageblog: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
rosebowl01:

The destruction you are wishing others will befall your entire family. We shall be the ones that will “sit down and look” at how you and your generations will be decimated. Hateful, saddist ibos.
Cry me a river grin
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Jagznation(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2021
rosebowl01:

I understand how pained you're right now it seems your entire family has been shot on site already on Buhari’s order, blame Sunday igboho and Tinubu not me ...Nitwit
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Jagznation:
The south west should get ready (ondo and oyo in particular) for 'Lion Dance season 1' for having the balls to ask the fulani herdsmen/bandits to leave their land and I'll strongly advise people who have loved ones in the affected areas to quickly advice them to leave those places for safety reasons because in a short while there'll be heavy military presence in these areas and to my igbo brothers and sisters abeg sit down look ,before they say you helped destroy their land and properties again(the endsars has thought us a lesson)...Becareful !!!
I have been saying this from time immemorial Igbos should be neutral on this , Yoruba will one way or the other spin this around ...they will say Igbos destroyed Lagos
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2021
TimeManager:

You're a kid.. many of you here are kids. Even Abacha couldn't do him nada.

kiss the truth!
I thought no one can defeat government why the sudden change in narrative Yoruba listen if you condemn nnamdi kanu for standing up for igbo but praise Sunday igboho then you are the biggest hypocrite
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
rosebowl01:

hello Yoruba what ya sat about python dance
Re: My View; SUNDAY IGBOHO by Mkmoney(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
petra1:
But how will the Yorubas with Sticks confront Fulanis who have AK47
cool with jazz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Is This Warlord Of Our Time Called Ismail Wakili? / Break Up Calls Intensify As Ifaki Residents Hoists Oodua Flags / Is Lagos State Richer Than Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.