Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless (1975 Views)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by blamingthedevil: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Day 8,One Week, almost 157 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Some useless Nigeria praise singers for the past three days have been singing... Russian Forces are now in Kyiv...there are now is Kyiv as if they are the information Ministers for Putin.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Nonpartisan1: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Don't mind all these useless Nigerian supporters grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Haha you said it all.. yesterday citizens used Molotov to destroy Russia tanks.. ambush Russia army..now still holding Ukraine tight..and someone is gonna tell me Russia will defeat the USA in a full blown war..
Russia army ain't even tactical..they keep falling into ukrainians hands so easily..now the sanction are hitting Russia's economy bad..what is Putin's plan here..?
I am still interested waiting for Doggonedogg to come and explain what his master Putin is doing..shame on Putin and his nairaland puppet..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2022
It surprises me that we have Nigerians who are reds.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by uzoma213(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Some people here were saying that Kyiv would fall by Sunday, I just dey laugh.

It's Sunday now and the Russians have not taken over any major city, Ukrainians are still holding strong and with more military supplies coming from Germany for support.

My concern now is the fact that the Polish people abi Ukrainians at the border are being racist against blacks
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Russia has sent only 15% of military Capacity when it hit 30% we will understand better. grin

4 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha you said it all.. yesterday citizens used Molotov to destroy Russia tanks.. ambush Russia army..now still holding Ukraine tight..and someone is gonna tell me Russia will defeat the USA in a full blown war..
Russia army ain't even tactical..they keep falling into ukrainians hands so easily..now the sanction are hitting Russia's economy bad..what is Putin's plan here..?
I am still interested waiting for Doggonedogg to come and explain what his master Putin is doing..shame on Putin and his nairaland puppet..

I don't think you know what you're saying. Ukraine is begging for armo while Russia is still hold back is just to match up with Ukraine base on their level but if Russia come out full force, Ukraine will be out in just 2hrs

3 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

I don't think you know what you're saying. Ukraine is begging for armo while Russia is still hold back is just to match up with Ukraine base on their level but if Russia come out full force, Ukraine will be out in just 2hrs
Sshh and stop mumbling.. Russia are the aggressor here.. grin
Rules of engagement.. wink
Look at your lexicon..you can't even express yourself.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Rugaria: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
Russia has sent only 15% of military Capacity when it hit 30% we will understand better. grin
Only 150 or so cruise missiles have been used by The Russians at the moment.., Americans would have dropped 2000 by now.
Basically The Great Putin! is fighting a BROTHERLY war in Kiev. Just trying to nodge a rascally neighbor back to reality. Their perfect USA would have carpet bombed the whole place by now..

If Russia is to unleash the "shock and awe" type of carpet bombings that The Americans utilized in Saddam's Iraq, Kiev would have been looking like Fallujah as we speak.. Google the pictures of Fallujah Iraq and Seth Libya before and after The visit of the "glorious" Americans..

Slowly but surely, Kiev will fail! NATO and her pugnacious war mongering materials will be chased out and the whole world will be more peaceful after that. Chechnya and Gorgia are all peaceful, prosperous and developing after getting the Ukrainian treatment from Russia. Development does not lie only in NATO and the European union...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by uzoma213(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Only 150 or so cruise missiles, Americans would have dropped 2000 by now.
Basically The Great Putin! is fighting a BROTHERLY war in Kiev. Just trying to nodge a rascally neighbor back to reality.

If Russia is to unleash the "shock and awe" type of carpet bombings that The Americans utilized in Saddam's Iraq, Kiev would have been looking like Fallujah as we speak..

Slowly but surely, Kiev will fail! NATO and her pugnacious war mongering materials will be chased out and the whole world will be more peaceful after that. Chechnya and Gorgia are all peaceful, prosperous and developing after getting the Ukrainian treatment from Russia. Development does not lie only in NATO and the European union...
I'm sure you are part of the People who said Kyiv would fall by Sunday (today)

3 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Rugaria: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
uzoma213:
I'm sure you are part of the People who said Kyiv would fall by Sunday (today)

Ukraine is a country of almost 50 million people, yet it's about to be overun in a week. Sooner than later, Kiev will surrender and all those NATO miscreants there, would be fished out and jailed for life. There will be peace there and the whole world will be better for it. If you're not tired of the western pugnacious habit of starting wars here and there while using fellow human beings as cannon fodders, i am! The West is the aggressor here and must be given a red nose!! Viva Putin..

5 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by AOB1: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2022
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Faber(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
uzoma213:

It's Sunday now and the Russians have not taken over any major city, Ukrainians are still holding strong and with more military supplies coming from Germany for support.

My concern now is the fact that the Polish people abi Ukrainians at the border are being racist against blacks

Let's look at it this way, Ukrainians are fleeing there one and only country. They are stuck, they are being killed, they need help. They have no place to go . Now AU is just sitting down and African Presidents relaxing in their palaces enjoying themselves. While Africans are exposed to danger. African in Ukraine have home countries somewhere, why not go home?

What stops AU from sending a special team to Poland and rescue Africans back to Africa from Polish Airports. AU is a big joke. It is the responsibility of African leaders to rescue their own not Poland. Poland is only being a good neighbor to Ukraine. Nothing racist here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OBALOLA55(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Day 4, almost 77 hours , they have not been able to achieve anything except bombing and bombing. Face to face they have been defeated by Ukraine forces on the ground.

They cannot hold onto cities.

They are now begging for troops.

Some useless Nigeria praise singers for the past three days have been singing... Russian Forces are now in Kyiv...there are now is Kyiv as if they are the information Ministers for Putin.

Putin disgraced Russia

If NATO members are nvolved, they will finish Russian soldiers in one day.

I think the end is coming for Putin and Russia. No more respect.

God Bless Ukraine Forces for showing the world that mordern day warfare is not about weapons but resistance.
WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT BRUH shocked
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by AOB1: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Only 150 or so cruise missiles have been used by The Russians at the moment.., Americans would have dropped 2000 by now.
Basically The Great Putin! is fighting a BROTHERLY war in Kiev. Just trying to nodge a rascally neighbor back to reality. Their perfect USA would have carpet bombed the whole place by now..

If Russia is to unleash the "shock and awe" type of carpet bombings that The Americans utilized in Saddam's Iraq, Kiev would have been looking like Fallujah as we speak.. Google the pictures of Fallujah Iraq and Seth Libya before and after The visit of the "glorious" Americans..

look at this Muslim terrorist grin

2 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by AOB1: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Muslim terrorist grin

2 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OBALOLA55(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Don't mind all these useless Nigerian supporters grin
NGENE UKWUENU YOU SEF FOLLOW SURPRISE ME O

WETIN COME DEY HAPPEN FOR BMC INNER CIRCLE SO undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:

Another excuse,you think Putin will want a full blown war? That shit of a man can't afford it.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Rugaria: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2022
AOB1:

How am i a Muslim terrorist? I'm a Christian. Is America Christian country?
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Shut up with this full force rubbish,you think if Russia wanted full force they wouldn't have done that?

Putin knows what is at stake,just this one you can see the number of sanctions ,you think he doesn't know what he is doing?
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OBALOLA55(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Ukraine is a country of almost 50 million people, yet it's about to be overun in a week. Kiev will surrender and all those NATO miscreants there would be fished out and jailed for life. There will be peace there and the whole world will be better for it. If you're not tired of the western pugnacious habit of starting wars here and there while using fellow human beings as cannon fodders, i am! The West is the aggressor here and must be given a red nose!! Viva Putin..
DEM IGBO WANNABE DON DEY EXPOSE DEM SELVES ONE BY ONE

DOGGONDOG DON RUN SINCE I EXPOSE AM
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by udemzyudex(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Fighting a brotherly war,is there anything like brotherly war?

Some of you on this forum are dumb.
He even knows the number of missiles Russia have fired by just sitting at the comfort of his bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by AOB1: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
We all know that it's only the Muslim terrorist that are supporting Putin grin
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by OBALOLA55(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2022
AOB1:
NGENEUKWUENU AKA NONPARTISAN1 AND BLAMINGTHEDEVIL ARE MUSLIMS, YET THEY ARE ONNTHE SIDE OF UKRAINE. STOP SMOKING ANIMAL DUNG BRUH angry
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by History555: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerians sef. See how you carry Russia Ukraine crisis like its pdp vs apc. Do u think these people can locate Nigeria on the map? Imagine this was Nigeria and ghana fighting, do u think russians and Ukraine or even the world will give a damn or spend their time discussing it. Ordinary caf champions league is going on, most of u don't know who are playing or if Nigeria has representatives. But uefa europa league u know all the teams. Most of u know care about the rest of the world, but the rest of the world don't care about Africans if they like they die, it's not there business
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Jostoman: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

you are one of those that is making Poland people to reject Nigerians and other black people in their border with this useless comment Everytime.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Jostoman: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Rugaria:

Ukraine is a country of almost 50 million people, yet it's about to be overun in a week. Kiev will surrender and all those NATO miscreants there would be fished out and jailed for life. There will be peace there and the whole world will be better for it. If you're not tired of the western pugnacious habit of starting wars here and there while using fellow human beings as cannon fodders, i am! The West is the aggressor here and must be given a red nose!! Viva Putin..
see them evil supporters club of nairaland.
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by Rugaria: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Jostoman:
you are one of those that is making Poland people to reject Nigerians and other black people in their border with this useless comment Everytime.

Eastern Europeans are some of the most racist people especially against blacks in their homeland. Whatever that's happening at those broders boils down to an inherent dislike for blacks which is witnessed in these places, including in Russia and Ukraine.. Africans support for Putin or otherwise is inconsequential in the scheme of things and hardly bother these people.. Get your facts right..

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by uzoma213(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Faber:

Let's look at it this way, Ukrainians are fleeing there one and only country. They are stuck, they are being killed, they need help. They have no place to go . Now AU is just sitting down and African Presidents relaxing in their palaces enjoying themselves. While Africans are exposed to danger. African in Ukraine have home countries somewhere, why not go home?

What stops AU from sending a special team to Poland and rescue Africans back to Africa from Polish Airports. AU is a big joke. It is the responsibility of African leaders to rescue their own not Poland. Poland is only being a good neighbor to Ukraine. Nothing racist here
what I meant was the authorities not allowing them to cross the border over to Poland.
Haven't you seen that video of the authorities denying Nigerians access to cross the border? Even a black woman with her infant child was left outside under freezing temperatures.

I understand it is the responsibility of the AU to go to poland and fly Africans back home, weten those ones Sabi? Our leaders are just to ignorant and self centered
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by heniford2: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

Another excuse,you think Putin will want a full blown war? That shit of a man can't afford it.

is not easy to invade a country if one cave out the balls to do so they came prepared undecided

1 Like

Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by ivolt: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
uzoma213:

Why is the Nigerian ambassador to Poland and Ukraine doing nothing?
Re: One Week After, Putin, Russia Forces , Russian Supporters Are Super Useless by pacino26(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
The comedian of a president already fled Kiev to Lvov as Russia halted advancement on Friday. Negotiations were scheduled to start on Saturday and since the Ukrainian delegates didn’t turn up, Putin has now given the order for the troops to start advancing into Kiev and Kharkiv.

This is a siege and the Russians are trying their best to minimize infrastructural damages and loss of civilian lives. Even soldiers are urged to surrender and those who do have returned to their families.

NATO wants their hands on old Soviet Union weapons technologies, mineral resources in the Donbass region and Putin won’t allow that. He will be putting the future of Russians in danger by allowing that to happen. I am not praise singing Putin but I am looking at things from a rational point.

Arming civilians with Ak47 is another comic relief by the West.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Journalist Reacts To Tinubu's Workout Video / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / Obidients Now Abusing British Authorities For Arresting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.