Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (50332 Views)

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nicklaus619(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
marsman:

That is if he no give you Blow, before you near am self

Aswear grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:

I cannot believe I am reading this crap. I just wish one of your parents was gay like you encourage people to be so I dont have to read this shiit.

I asked you a simple question - when did you make the choice to reject homosexuality. Someone arguing confidently like your nonsense claim earlier that sexuality is a choice that you can change like a light switch should be able to tell us when he was confronted with such a choice. Answer the question.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by brightalo1010: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
AMEN!
The Young Man needs all the Prayers he can get.
Only the Mercy of GOD ALMIGHTY can rescue him

Biden is now president of USA, tell us the day the world will eventually end. Or when the new world order will start.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Golan007: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:

Like I said I wish your parents were gay.

But they weren't.

They weren't born gay and never had a decision like that to make unlike you.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by IgboWarlord(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who wan celebrate gay kwanu?
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Segzy19: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
What do you know?
byinks:

Abeg he has 5 other sons.
It's not like it's his only child.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by plaindealer: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
AMEN!
The Young Man needs all the Prayers he can get.
Only the Mercy of GOD ALMIGHTY can rescue him

News flash, God created him and made him who he is so what's there for God to rescue?
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by jesmond3945: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
Doyin, one year from now, the world will celebrate your son as an ex gay and a true child of God. My prayers are with you
but his boss jonathan signed 14 years for gayism. His son belongs to jail
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

Imagine how tired we are about hearing the "I have a gay friend so I'm not homophobic line" and the religious "i don't hate the person but the act" line. pls be homophobic in peace and stop contradicting yourself!

Nobody is begging or forcing you to like the act or whatever, we simply said mind ya damn businesses and stop denying basic human rights because we're different! How hard is that?

There I nothing like minding your business,when it come to society and law.
So we should all go ahead and do whatever now,since it is all about human rights, not minding what is wrong or right?
Homosexuality is not legal only in a few societies
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by incogni2o: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I'm happy for the guy. The dream of every gay person is to be accepted by their family. The world already hates Bolu for the way he is, his family rejecting him would be the last straw.

To everyone reading this, if you can't accept any possible nature of a child (dwarf, lanky, effeminate, tall, short, straight, gay, bisexual, intelligent, dull, albino, hunchback, etc.), don't bother having kids. Babies are like parcels, don't request for one if you can't accept some contents. Heavens will not forgive you for bringing a child into this world just to turn around and join the world in hating him.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the bashing begin! cool

You are very confused and all these are foolish words oozing out of your head.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by pieces18: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
May the children of all looters in Nigeria keep bringing shame to them.

Many of these looters children are in rehab due to the abuse of drugs.
You are right.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by PervertProphet: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Homosexuals and Fulanis have something in common. A strong goal to impose their lifestyle on others. Anus is not part of the sexual nor reproductive system. It is in the digestive system. God did not make the anus for sex. It is the highest degree of perversion of your body. It has health complications repercussions. The gays want to impose their lifestyle on others yet they claim to be victims just like the Fulanis. Sin your sin, don't put it across as normal. On one hand Okupe is against homosexuality because of his faith, on the other hand he is saying it is okay because the young man is in France.

A clear mental case and those so called liberal western sponsored "Homosextivists" are forcing down our throats that it's normal.
It's stage by stage. No one should get displeased when Pedophiles start asking for theirs to be normalized too. After all, 1.6bn Muslims already call one 54year old pedophile prophet who married a 6year old girl child as the last seal of prophet.

If this doesn't scare you. I don't know.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by FuckHomophobes: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

55% will gladly do as "Tops" grin

Welcome darling. You were missed. Come and serve us juicy and creamy threads biko. It's been a long while now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Nigra(f): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy this one sweet my eardrum die.. grin.
All this plenty talk na story for the gods..lmao..God never start to punish you.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Ugwuoha: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
okeyumez:
Shut up and reap what do sow
All the children of corrupt politicians will surely be a big disgrace to their family

You are clearly evil.
Your are dark and dense-hearted.
What evidence do you have against Okupe who was only a spokesman?
You condemn a man without proof.
And you think God Almighty is not watching..
Just out of your wild imagination, you have made the wicked conclusion that Okupe is reaping what he sowed by being a presidential spokesperson.
That is bearing false witness against your neighbour.
Can you swear with your life that you are certain Okupe abused his position
through corrupt practices!
You have poison seething and frothing in your heart and spilling over from your lips.
Your lips are saturated already.
Go purge yourself of hate and baseless envy.
Get cleansed. Get cleansed!
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by favour32(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Make e relax for France wella.
But for Nigeria?
We dey wait am.
Make we hear pim from any gay_like human beings for Nigeria first.
Hand go meet dem.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by raymondhill: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amen. My heart is with you in prayer
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by rrhostomy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have Longrich Products that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:

I cannot believe I am reading this crap. I just wish one of your parents was gay like you encourage people to be so I dont have to read this shiit.
this is the part gays conveniently forget, if they had gay parents we would have been spared the inconvenience of having to read their crap here on Nairaland or any where else for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Maliqcious: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Maybe the curses that Nigerians rained on you for your looting exploits have started manifesting
na e Buhari never die?
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Neddstark: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

I asked you a simple question - when did you make the choice to reject homosexuality. Someone arguing confidently like your nonsense claim earlier that sexuality is a choice that you can change like a light switch should be able to tell us when he was confronted with such a choice. Answer the question.

You must be insane. So I am obliged to answer your brainless question because na you dey put food on my table abi?
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Maliqcious: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=pieces18 post=98374780][/quote] be careful with what you wish others
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... what would the name be? HomoVid-400BC? grin
it's worse.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by plaindealer: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:

You must be insane. So I am obliged to answer your brainless question because na you dey put food on my table abi?

That really was not a brainless question, you made a brainless claim that you can not support with sane and rational facts.

Many of you argue based on your personal emotions or flawed religious belief system, hemophobia, intolerance and zealotry instead of sound knowledge.

Now your are throwing tantrums over a simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by LongNipple(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
OMG....what is all this now. What kind of stories are making front page these days. Since yesterday, any time I come to Nairaland, it's "My Gay Son this....My Gay son that...Gay....Gay....Gay...I Am Tired

It's getting to much. If it is not Biden and one LGBT story, it is anything Gay. Stop all these angry

Nairaland mods, it seems you all enjoy any thing or story related to Gay. You all are getting me so angry angry

I won't say anything....Continue.

Ive noticed you Nairaland Moderators like these kind of stories. Anything or Story that has Gay, Stripped, Unclad, Naked, Butt Naked etc. You all must bring it to front page. Why What are you all promoting angry

I think I will strip completely butt naked (I know you all also love anything that has to do with "Man Stripped Butt Naked" or "Unclad".

Then I will spread my Ass in the picture and titled it...
"Man With Long Nipples Stripped Butt Naked. Check out Butthole".

I know you all will bring such thread to Front Page angry

I just tired of you Moderators. You all are making me Angry angry
I don't know ur aim in life again angry angry angry angry
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Organizer111222(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oga we are not discriminating your son.. just come to terms that he is being fu.ked or fu..cking another man simple.... it’s not a crime we don’t need your explanations
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Neddstark:

Translation: you didn't have a clue what you were rambling about and you can't defend it, hence evading the simple question whose answer would have supported your claim. Maybe if you have no clue about the sexual impulses that drive people different from you, you should not turn yourself to an armchair psychologist claiming that homosexuality is a choice. That is what is really "brainless".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.