Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (50314 Views)

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Neddstark: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
plaindealer:

What's this childish tantrum and gutter utterances got to do with your brainless and ignorant question?

Too many immature brats with elementary school knowledge like plaindealer
grin .

Oh e pain you abi. All because I advised you to indulge in the unnatural acts you promote with people you love? You guys are just so weak. Be real, practice the homosexuality you advocate for.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by plaindealer: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
[s]
Neddstark:

Oh e pain you abi. All because I advised you to indulge in the unnatural acts you promote with people you love? You guys are just so weak. Be real, practice the homosexuality you advocate for.
[/s]

You are irrelevant when it comes to other people and how they conduct and manage their existence, you don't get to did dictate or force your flawed and misguided morals on other people and you definitely don't get to dictate to other people per what makes them happy or deny them their happiness.

The young man is happy in his own skin and form, but you are sad, upset and running mad because you are unhappy and can not stand to see other people happy.

Find your own life purpose and source of happiness, life is too short.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Neddstark: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are irrelevant when it comes to other people and how they conduct and manage their existence, you don't get to did dictate or force your flawed and misguided morals on other people and you definitely don't get to dictate to other people per what makes them happy or deny them their happiness.

The young man is happy in his own skin and form, but you are sad, upset and running mad because you are unhappy and can not stand to see other people happy.

Find your own life purpose and source of happiness, life is too short.

Oga gay. Go and give head and leave me hell alone of your unnatural inclination.
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by butterbread: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Homosexuals and Fulanis have something in common. A strong goal to impose their lifestyle on others. Anus is not part of the sexual nor reproductive system. It is in the digestive system. God did not make the anus for sex. It is the highest degree of perversion of your body. It has health complications repercussions. The gays want to impose their lifestyle on others yet they claim to be victims just like the Fulanis. Sin your sin, don't put it across as normal. On one hand Okupe is against homosexuality because of his faith, on the other hand he is saying it is okay because the young man is in France.

But if it is a boyfriend doing anal with his girlfriend, then God created the anus for sex?

And it is not the highest perversion if it is a boyfriend and girlfriend doing anal?

And when it is a boyfriend and girlfriend doing anal, there are no health repercussions?

I thought you guys said that if it is between two consenting adults and condoms are involved, it is no longer a sin?

Please, apply your fiery righteousness to all types of sins, including the one that boyfriends and girlfriends commit on a daily basis. Sin your sin of boyfriend and girlfriend and don't put it across as normal!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by plaindealer: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Neddstark:

Go and give

Keep your gay fantasies and desires to yourself, these closet gay people know so much about gay people and what they do behind closed doors that you begin to wonder how poorly they are repressing their own gayish ways and lifestyle.

Try leave the closet and come up for air like the happy young man and stop taking out your life's frustration on the young man.

grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by PreyingMantis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Yes o. You have no choice than to accept him.

This also goes to all the homophobic beings on this forum. Repent and love us for WHO WE ARE. Peace!!! wink
I sincerely hope you won't die a shameful death with a dick stuck in your anus
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by Neddstark: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
plaindealer:

Keep your gay fantasies and desires to yourself, these closet gay people know so much about gay people and what they do behind closed doors that you begin to wonder how poorly they are repressing their own gayish ways and lifestyle.

Try leave the closet and come up for air like the happy young man and stop taking out your life's frustration on the young man.

grin grin

Before i go turn gay, every male in your family will be both gay and paedophiles. While the women will be fully addicted to intimacy gadgets and golden showers. When this happens, maybe the gay in me may come out. Though there is a 99% chance you will still be disaapointed because I can never be a BitchNigga
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by sleemomymy: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
WHAT EVER IS BAD IS BAD NO TWO WAY ABOUT IT. YOUR SON HAD ALREADY TAKEN A BAD STEP IN A WRONG DIRECTION DON'T SHIFT THE GOAL POST TO ACCOMMODATE HIM.

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by FuckHomophobes: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
PreyingMantis:
I sincerely hope you won't die a shameful death with a dick stuck in your anus

Werey re o grin grin. Which kain prayer be this. Hello I don't receive dicks, I suck them. Werey ni e cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by plaindealer: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
[s]
Neddstark:

Before i go turn gay, every male in your family will be both gay and paedophiles. While the women will be fully addicted to intimacy gadgets and golden showers. When this happens, maybe the gay in me may come out. Though there is a 99% chance you will still be disaapointed because I can never be a BitchNigga
[/s]

So much tantrum, so much anger, so much reprised gay fantasies and frustration.

Bolu Okupe is not responsible for your unhappiness, for your frustration and lack of success in life, find your own source of your own happiness.

That young man's happy life and orientation won't put bread on your table, it won't even put 1kobo inside your empty pocket so why are you so bent out of shape over another man's life and happiness?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by StagethemTVee: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which part of my write up justified any form of anal sex or any form of sin? You thought which guys?
butterbread:

But if it is a boyfriend doing anal with his girlfriend, then God created the anus for sex?

And it is not the highest perversion if it is a boyfriend and girlfriend doing anal?

And when it is a boyfriend and girlfriend doing anal, there are no health repercussions?

I thought you guys said that if it is between two consenting adults and condoms are involved, it is no longer a sin?

Please, apply your fiery righteousness to all types of sins, including the one that boyfriends and girlfriends commit on a daily basis. Sin your sin of boyfriend and girlfriend and don't put it across as normal!
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by HuntSon(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Anything that is not legal by Law,poses threat to the society my friend.
So if for example,which I don't pray to be ,a man sodomise with my son,how does it not concern me,because I am not the one affected directly?
Human rights is equality before the Law,not equality against the Law.

Who is the society?? And there's a difference between paedophilia and being gay and they don't relate!

Human rights is treating others with equality and respect as long as they don't pose any harm to you and another person
Re: Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
HuntSon:

Who is the society?? And there's a difference between paedophilia and being gay and they don't relate!

Human rights is treating others with equality and respect as long as they don't pose any harm to you and another person

OK I get u.
Sodomy is harm to me though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Loses Majority In National Assembly / Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.