Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi (17365 Views)

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (2) (3) (4)

Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by ijustdey: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi has said that the conviction of his campaign Director General, Mr Doyin Okupe cannot break his resolve to be Nigeria’s president come 2023.

Obi stated this on Monday during an interactive session with journalists in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital saying that he is undaunted by the conviction Okupe over alleged money laundering.

“I am hearing about it (the conviction) just like you. I am still studying what is coming out of the courts and everything. I believe in the rule of law. It is not going to demoralize me.

Today when I arrived Akwa Ibom somebody asked me why I haven’t been using my aircraft because it has been grounded and all that and I said to him that nothing demoralizes me.

In my life I have never stayed where they dropped me otherwise I would have been where they dropped me before. This election if they like let them anything about people who are around me. I will get there”.

On the impression that he does not have political structure to win the presidential election, he said he was determined to dismantle the existing political structure in the country which encourages corruption and spreads poverty among Nigerians.

The structure they have today is the structure we want to destroy. It is the structure of criminality. It is structure that produced 133 million people living in poverty, it is the structure that produced 20 million out-of-school children. It is the structure that has made Nigeria surpass India in infant mortality. It is the structure that will destroy Nigeria and we want to destroy that structure”, he said.

The LP presidential candidate said if elected president he will work towards the realization of the Ibaka Deep seaport in Akwa Ibom State.

Obi maintained that he intends to make Nigeria a country of production rather than a consumer Nation, noting that over-dependent on crude oil is what has destroyed the country.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-dgs-conviction-cannot-stop-my-presidential-ambition-%e2%80%95-peter-obi/

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
On your mandate I stand gidigba

Doyin okupe committed the crime when he was in PDP, so let him face his court case alone .

We don't want corrupt elements in Labour party

189 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thrown Okupe under the bus.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Boyewu: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
A stain.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by MandelaLives: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why should it?

“In my life I have never stayed where they dropped me otherwise I would have been where they dropped me before. This election if they like let them anything about people who are around me. I will get there”.
Those who know this story will shed tears to hear this from Obi. What this man overcame in Anambra, if you doubt he is becoming Nigeria's President next year, you'd need to see a psychiatrist.

If you don't know someone, you might call him "this person".

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by xtravanganza: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Your future is in your hand. 1 man to 1 vote. I'll vote for my future. I'll vote LP.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by NwaNimo1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
You need to sack him......

[img]https://giffiles./217/217545.gif[/img]

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Richbyfaith: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
The train must continue to move

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by omowolewa: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
You didn't see that early

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Givemehope(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Unstoppable movement

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Millimann: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nice response.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Destroying APC evil structure is a clarion call every sane Nigeria must obey.

151 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wishful ambition. I pray you not cry blood next year.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Doyin Okupe should go.

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Doyin okupe committed the crime when he was in PDP, so let him face his court case alone .

The in coming president of Nigeria has spoken.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
We stand with you

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obi is still the best presidential candidate.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
amanda2013:
Destroying APC evil structure is a clarion call every sane Nigeria must obey.

All structure that keep Nigeria down must be broken and destroyed.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ojiofor look at who you are supporting

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Reasoning like a corrupt urchnn

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Why should it?

Those who know this story will shed tears to hear this from Obi. What this man overcame in Anambra, if you doubt he is becoming Nigeria's President next year, you'd need to see a psychiatrist.

If you don't know someone, you might call him "this person".
He fought men even Obj even at the peak of his power never dared ...obi humbled them till date

The fact that someone like soludo ,obiano , Val can aspire to be governor of Anambra is because of obi

People need to ask how and why his name changed from Adaobi to Okwute

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Okoroawusa, I am not supporting Doyin Okupe however the person I am supporting is a saint to compare with your candidate.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ruggedniggaone: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is this man really think that he can win and become Nigeria president with Labour party or he just dey press his praise singer mumu button

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Your tears just they start.

I told you guys to work very hard because your propaganda and sponsored attacks are like AC to Obi.

He is Okwute for a reason

Wailing wailer

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

the same crime hold both of them,
Obituary should be in jail by now

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Roboto11: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gucciblog:

Your tears just they start.

I told you guys to work very hard because your propaganda and sponsored attacks are like AC to Obi.

He is Okwute for a reason

Wailing wailer

2023 results would give you a rethink on how to vote in future.

You must get sense by fire by force.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by MandelaLives: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

He fought men even Obj even at the peak of his power never dared ...obi humbled them till date

The fact that someone like soludo ,obiano , Val can aspire to be governor of Anambra is because of obi

People need to ask how and why his name changed from Adaobi to Okwute
You guys are making me shed tears. Please stop it.
Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Gucciblog: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Wishful ambition. I pray you not cry blood next year.

Na you dey cry blood already

Can't you see that you guys are wasting time grin

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Anu and you are supporting this criminal

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Actually, your brain is taken out

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Is this man really think that he can win and become Nigeria president with Labour party or he just dey press his praise singer mumu button
obi is scam.
He just want to scam idiotic pigs.
Because obituary knows he can't win and won't win

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi by MandelaLives: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
My dear, it happened in Kenya, France, US, etc. It can happen here too. Remember, he was once a Twitter President. Today, how far?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / Osinbajo And Dangote At Presidential Dialogue Session In Lagos / Obasanjo Commissions Memorial Library In Oyo State (photos)