Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" (31585 Views)

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Sammy07: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

That's why I said this is not 1997. Yoruba will not accept an OBJ-type from the North. We know this is their game with Fayemi who they think is a weak and controllable option to appease the SW and still keep them in general control.

Won't work. We want an independent-minded Yoruba like Osinbajo or BAT otherwise the born-to-rule North can keep the Presidency and bear the consequences of their need to always control the centre directly or by proxy.

The SW supported the independent-minded choice of the North in Buhari so the North should do same and stop plotting against Tinubu who has unanimous backing of SW political elites and power brokers.

If Tinubu won't run then support automatically shifts to Osinbajo or Fashola. No Fayemi-type. Not going to fly because we know the North wants a stooge Southerner, like GEJ or Fayemi, they believe won't rock the boat to their detriment and to the success of the South.

Too late because many now accept that the boat must be rocked or the South will continue to drift and wallow in under-development and stagnation with the North when we are capable of much more in a restructured Nigeria.

And so I hold
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
I always like the way Aso rock keep silent in such situations because some idiots putting pressure for them to talk always want to find way to give wrong interpretation!

I respect you here cuz of your intelligence but I want u to know that it will truly end Nigeria if caution is not taken.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by haffaze777(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Odua1stson:
Leave the bastard president, let him try any shit in southwest and nigeria will burn to ashes
sunday igboho, we yoruba love you and support you on this and true sons and daughters of yoruba are ready to defend yoruba land from blood sucking terrorists

Yes,we true sons and daughters of Oduduwa are solidly behind him,you can't come to our land and be killing us and expect us to fold our arms.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kwanza:
Federal Government must treat the issue of the South West with utmost caution. It is not a time to show bravado or strength. A wrong move may end Nigeria. This Government is not popular enough to fight NOW. SDM
https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1352977914111918081?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
nothing will happen , he will be treated like the common criminal afterall Yoruba advocated the same treatment on nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by flokii: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
nothing will happen , he will be treated like the common criminal afterall Yoruba advocated the same treatment on nnamdi kanu

Most of you Igbos are not intelligent one bit.. why will Kanu ask his m0r0ns to kill Hausas and Yorubas especially Pst. Adeboye and you expect Yorubas to cheer him on?

It's like you apportion too much importance to yourselves in that part across the Niger when infact you're completely irrelevant to us or our aspirations.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by LegendHero(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
I said something of such not too long ago.

Most of the uprisings this nation have usually seen always have its origin deeply rooted in the SW.

Fulani don’t have monopoly of violence just that the Yorubas usually respond in kind when all Avenue of diplomacy fails BUT we are never arogunsa and I find it really absurd that the Fulanis could be issuing ultimatum to us.

Ko ki n je ti baba t’omo ko ma la’ala. How can you threaten us over our own land because it’s FG and One Nigeria?

How many times have we even heard of the Yorubas committing crimes in the North self such that the Fulanis think they can do what they want by committing crimes over our land while the deaf Buhari cheer them on?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:

Most of you Igbos are not intelligent one bit.. why will Kanu ask his m0r0ns to kill Hausas and Yorubas especially Pst. Adeboye and you expect Yorubas to cheer him on?

It's like you apportion too much importance to yourselves in that part across the Niger when infact you're completely irrelevant to us or our aspirations.
tell me or show evidence to prove he said the above and it's just your afonja agbero discussion after the ewedu rubbish . shebi you people claim to be sophisticated , with the way things are the entire west is actually clueless on this issue and this is your fight

6 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
gomojam:
I respect you here cuz of your intelligence but I want u to know that it will truly end Nigeria if caution is not taken.
Nigeria won't end only those who invite death will die.
Sometimes silent is the best way to go.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
Nigeria won't end only those who invite death will die.
Sometimes silent is the best way to go.
Ok.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
vanbonattel:

I stopped reading when you tagged Osinbaba and BAT as independent minded grin

Means there's no more hope for una.

Lol. Same tribalistic and dishonest generalization of Yorubas that Igbos will forever engage in. Who has cowered Tinubu his entire political life or used him as a stooge or rubber stamp administrator? Tinubu does what he wants and directs others. Only Igbos would therefore deny he is and has always been independent-minded.

As for Osinbajo, we're you on Mars when he was acting President to the extent the PMB cabal wanted him 'humbled' as soon as Buhari returned because of moves he made in Buhari's absence? Tribalistic IPOBian, what does that indicate is likely to come from Osinbajo if he is substantive President?

One can never carry on an honest and analytically stimulating discussion with any Igbo because tribalism and hate of others will alway make you blatantly deny the truth we all lived through shamelessly.

That Tinubu and Osinbajo play politics to respect the office of a Presidency they don't control does not indicate a lack of independent-minded zeal to lead.

We have seen both in action historically and even recently. This is why the Northern cabal around PMB moved to emasculated Osinbajo and it is also why they are scrambling maniacally to ensure Tinubu is sabotaged.

Believe me the born-to-rule regressive Northerners know and fear Southerners who will 'go there' hence the reason they won't f.ck with a Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola.

They also know weakling and Southern tools they can remote control. That is what is behind there lovefest with Umahi, Goodluck Jonathan, Fayemi etal.

Trust an Igbo never to be honest enough to admit the obvious when Yorubas are involved so don't quote me again. I don't do back and forth with dishonest IPOBians .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by BlessedNuel: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
To avoid further kata kata
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
lass lass nothing to happen
no be Nigeria
all these are just talks
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by chiefolododo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
BUHARI IS A COLOSSAL DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Softhands(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sammy07:

True nah small mistake or issue from the FG or Politicians dey escalate in South West.
Yorubas will always have traitors who don't have value for human lives among them. The Fulani knows this and will continue to use divide and rule method. Deal with bad eggs within first, then you can pull out of Nigeria for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by ceaser: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari no go hear word o.

That reminds me of a tyrant in the scriptures. He had the opportunity to repent, but his heart was hardened until he and his military forces perished in a deluge.

Who knows, this may be the ultimate destination for this despot.

This also brings to mind the movie, final destination. He has escaped it somehow during the #EndSars protests, but it seems destruction still has affinity for him.

His wife has probably seen ahead, the reason she deserted the state House and exiled to Dubai, citing insecurity in Aso rock as a reason.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Deserea: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Anything to end/break this country is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by atonement12: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kriss216:

But, when they removed most soldiers in Borno to South East,(Aba precisely), you were joyous? Are there no Boko haram and Bandits then?

Life is circular, e go reach everyone.

Sai Baba 4+4
Typical shallow Ipob. Jealous loser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kriss216:

But, when they removed most soldiers in Borno to South East,(Aba precisely), you were joyous? Are there no Boko haram and Bandits then?

Sai Baba 4+4

See this one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by atonement12: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
duro4chang:
By the time the south west begin to attack this government from different sides the government will fall. The out come of end Sars is still a problem .
Endsars is child's play.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Goke7: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dino makes sense for the first time in a long while
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:
No one treats a slave with caution!

Southwest was sold to the Fulani by a frog-eyed greedy idiot for a plate of porridge he would never have.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Yankee101: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerian military is over stretched

They can't fight any war right now

Infact multiple AWOLs will happen if a conflict ensues

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by phoneport(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
No move will end Nigeria.

I BLAME NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR HANDLING THREAT LIKE THIS WITH KIDS GLOVE.

THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM THE UNITED STATES, ANY THREAT TO DESTROY THEIR COUNTRY IS ALWAYS DEALT WITH AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Yes you are right, USA IS A COUNTRY BUT NIGERIA IS A ZOO CAMP, AND THE TERRORIST HERE ARE THE FULANI'S

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by mkpologwu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nightalan:
Bantering with those nuisances from the East is not a priority now, they are not important enough to dictate the affairs of the country and should be ignored. The focus is to drive the murderous Fulani elements from our forests. We will come back to una matter later or give you the same treatment.

If you say nuisances from the East, no qualms. Just know that the non-nuisances from the East abound, and are in solidarity with the non-nuisances in the West. The fulani supremacists movement must end. That's all I care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Sunnyja: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nightalan:
Bantering with those nuisances from the East is not a priority now, they are not important enough to dictate the affairs of the country and should be ignored. The focus is to drive the murderous Fulani elements from our forests. We will come back to una matter later or give you the same treatment.
How are you going to drive the killer herdsmen out from your land now that you have been encamped?! Those who not important to dictate the affairs of the country will have the last laugh because you were all warned in 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by texas1990(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
SouthNigerian:
The one who lead the government of the federation has ear problem, while fulani herdsmen has kidnapped the senses of the aides he's surrounded with.

Oga Dino... save your breath while this evil government shoots itself in the foot.
so we still get some mumu who are following this stvpid Dino, fuvk Dino fuvk u bro.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by olajizz01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
vanbonattel:

Nothing will happen. They can mow down the whole Oyo state and replace them with Senegalese tribes, they only need to make Tinubu president for 4 years and that will be forgotten. They have your mumu button with them. grin

Remember it has happened before. MKO and OBJ, the SW went to sleep.
Ipob as usual,you guys thinking faculty is under your foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Alexis11: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Sai Baba 4+4

Amen. Fulani herdsmen will overrun Nigerians.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by TrueChristians: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Bestbeelieve: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
you fiffle tink u are talking to bhari! the guy na fake! fraud! wia is aisha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.