Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" (31584 Views)

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by cbi24: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by calcal: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
No move will end Nigeria.

I BLAME NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR HANDLING THREAT LIKE THIS WITH KIDS GLOVE.

THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM THE UNITED STATES, ANY THREAT TO DESTROY THEIR COUNTRY IS ALWAYS DEALT WITH AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

AND ANYONE THAT TRY TO LIVE IN THE FOREST IN THE UNITED STATE WILL BE DEALT WITH ON DAY ONE

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nchenches: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Why SW ? Is that the reason why you abandoned President GEJ and the PDP for APC rooted in Arewa, controlled by Arewa politicians?

Are you not aware of the fact that once one region of a country is sick, the sickness quickly affects the whole country? Wake up from slumber, Dino.

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nchenches: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2021
OfficialAwol:
No one treats a slave with caution!

Southwest was sold to the Fulani by a frog-eyed greedy idiot for a plate of porridge he would never have.

If Dino Melaye can even understand what you are saying above. Smh.

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Modarun(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2021
atonement12:
Typical shallow Ipob. Jealous loser!
frm all indication yall are the shallow losers. imagine havin the number 2, 4 men and CODS, yet relying on a rag tag amotekun vigilante . lwkmd. i remember all the "the buhari i knw" idiocies called articles yall wrote on SR and here, nt to forget the "yoruba ronu" noise. i thought your people said they knw Buhari? why the tears? if nt jealousy, envy and hatred, hw can any sane human being pick a calamity like Buhari? you were jealous cos goodluck didnt show ur folks preference over other southern regions. yall can talk or make all the threats you want,no ones bothered. Fulanis ve always attacked your folks and nothing happened, Tinubu evn went to the house of an afenifere scribe whose daughter was murdered to defend the herders that killed her. nw 2023 is slipping away yall want to claim woke. no one is stoping you frm leaving, but not an inch of nigeria will be ceded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Modarun:
frm all indication yall are the shallow losers. imagine havin the number 2, 4 men and CODS, yet relying on a rag tag amotekun vigilante . lwkmd. i remember all the "the buhari i knw" idiocies called articles yall wrote on SR and here, nt to forget the "yoruba ronu" noise. i thought your people said they knw Buhari? why the tears? if nt jealousy, envy and hatred, hw can any sane human being pick a calamity like Buhari? you were jealous cos goodluck didnt show ur folks preference over other southern regions. yall can talk or make all the threats you want,no ones bothered. Fulanis ve always attacked your folks and nothing happened, Tinubu evn went to the house of an afenifere scribe whose daughter was murdered to defend the herders that killed her. nw 2023 is slipping away yall want to claim woke. no one is stoping you frm leaving, but not an inch of nigeria will be ceded.

The incoherent rant of an ant.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Quality20(m): 2:16am On Jan 24, 2021
What I really wanna understand is who among all d guys mentioned above is pushing n sponsoring igboho and what do they wanna achieve in d long run? Also, where does PDP fall in all these schemings?
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by kayusely70(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2021
mkpologwu:

Most people generally are not intelligent across the globe, including you. Let's slow down the hate please cos most igbos I know don't support Kanu's wrong utterances.
Youve Spoken With Wisdom. We Need Southern Collaboration On This. Have A Glorious Sunday.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by InvertedHammer: 3:54am On Jan 24, 2021
/
Nonsense.

The educated SW decided a long time ago to be subservient to the illiterate North. At a point, they did it to spite the Igbo people. Like they say, "if you treat one like a celebrity, be ready to be treated like a fan". Until Sunday showed up, all the self-acclaimed Yoruba leaders are the people handpicked for them by the North. The same thing is currently happening in Igbo land. The people stand aloof. When the like of Kanu and Igbogho sprang up, the paid agents of the FG and their ignorant followers relentlessly try to tear them down with false narratives and conspiracy theories.

We should keep watching and see how this plays out.

/

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by maybet081: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Nothing will happen let the Yorubas feel the heat for once, after all, they brought this on us.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by atonement12: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Modarun:
Rubbish, slowpoke, confused ranting!I I will not dignify you by wasting my time pointing out the numerous holes in your shallow, psychopathic post.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Alimonu(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2021
SouthNigerian:
The one who lead the government of the federation has ear problem, while fulani herdsmen has kidnapped the senses of the aides he's surrounded with.

Oga Dino... save your breath while this evil government shoots itself in the foot.
U just stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Alexis11: 5:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Alexis11: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2021
bigfish3k:

You are not important for anybody to fight to keep you the way you all did to the excellent igbos

Yorubas are not important but I'm sure either you or your parents or both were born in Yoruba land. cheesy

Hypocrites. grin
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by SoNature(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2021
duro4chang:
By the time the south west begin to attack this government from different sides the government will fall. The out come of end Sars is still a problem .

No beneficiary of this government can attack it.

They will all remain silent or be calling for caution.

Mark those words.

That's why Nigerians are totally useless.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Alexis11: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=DenreleDave post=98374885][/quote]

Fulani herdsmen can not overrun my family. They can only overrun the families of people like you and other Igbos that have seen herdsmen matters as a divk measuring affairs.

cool
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by SoNature(m): 5:11am On Jan 24, 2021
SuperBold:

The Igbos have been waiting for this moment cheesy let them enjoy it while it last because Nigeria go enter one trouser soon. The only thing holding Nigeria together is being threatened.

Nah! The only thing holding Nigeria is Niger Delta oil
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by SoNature(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2021
gomojam:
I respect you here cuz of your intelligence but I want u to know that it will truly end Nigeria if caution is not taken.

This crisis is too small to end Nigeria.

The only thing that can end Nigeria is a series of coordinated attacks from other southern regions (SE/SS) on Fulani herders.

Hausas will want to defend the Fulanis and that will blow things out of proportion.

Until then, they will arrest and try Sunday Igboho and nothing will happen.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2021
vanbonattel:

Nothing will happen. They can mow down the whole Oyo state and replace them with Senegalese tribes, they only need to make Tinubu president for 4 years and that will be forgotten. They have your mumu button with them. grin

Remember it has happened before. MKO and OBJ, the SW went to sleep.

Nice try. Nut you didn't make sense.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
No move will end Nigeria.

I BLAME NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR HANDLING THREAT LIKE THIS WITH KIDS GLOVE.

THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM THE UNITED STATES, ANY THREAT TO DESTROY THEIR COUNTRY IS ALWAYS DEALT WITH AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

What you posted is very laughable. You would soon find out that it is the people that gives a government legitimacy and not the other way round. If you think Nigeria will not disintegrate with what is going on, then you are in for a loooooooooog thing.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
nothing will happen , he will be treated like the common criminal afterall Yoruba advocated the same treatment on nnamdi kanu

So let's watch to movie now.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Modarun(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2021
OneTemplate:

The incoherent rant of an ant.
E PAIN AM. LMAO
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
tell me or show evidence to prove he said the above and it's just your afonja agbero discussion after the ewedu rubbish . shebi you people claim to be sophisticated , with the way things are the entire west is actually clueless on this issue and this is your fight

And since you know it's our fight, why dont you just keep your dang mouth shut. Nobody is soliciting for your imput.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
Nigeria won't end only those who invite death will die.
Sometimes silent is the best way to go.

You lack knowledge of the history of the evolution of human societies. Your arrogance and ignorance is your undoing. It shall happen right in front of you. You make me laugh.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by demmie1: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Sunnyja:
How are you going to drive the killer herdsmen out from your land now that you have been encamped?! Those who not important to dictate the affairs of the country will have the last laugh because you were all warned in 2015.
Everybody regret 2015, it still doesn't make you right
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Modarun(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2021
atonement12:
Rubbish, slowpoke, confused ranting!I I will not dignify you by wasting my time pointing out the numerous holes in your shallow, psychopathic post.
lmao, e pain am. Shallowness is when you think you alone can deliver the presidency to yourself lol, isuing threats abt. Mumu you cannot get to pick or choose for anyone on what to do in the south, just as You claim buhari is the best thing to ve happened to your folks since AWO. An Umahi, Wike, Atiku, Ameachi, Yahaya bello, and so on are all well suited for Nigerians. all talk, puffing and huffing are mere blowing empty hot air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.