Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" (31587 Views)

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Obamaofusa: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2021
OneTemplate:

The incoherent rant of an ant.
Disregard the toad.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by zinizta: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

That's why I said this is not 1997. Yoruba will not accept an OBJ-type from the North. We know this is their game with Fayemi who they think is a weak and controllable option to appease the SW and still keep them in general control.

Won't work. We want an independent-minded Yoruba like Osinbajo or BAT otherwise the born-to-rule North can keep the Presidency and bear the consequences of their need to always control the centre directly or by proxy.

The SW supported the independent-minded choice of the North in Buhari so the North should do same and stop plotting against Tinubu who has unanimous backing of SW political elites and power brokers.

If Tinubu won't run then support automatically shifts to Osinbajo or Fashola. No Fayemi-type. Not going to fly because we know the North wants a stooge Southerner, like GEJ or Fayemi, they believe won't rock the boat to their detriment and to the success of the South.

Too late because many now accept that the boat must be rocked or the South will continue to drift and wallow in under-development and stagnation with the North when we are capable of much more in a restructured Nigeria.

Which and which Yoruba is supporting the Lekki killngs Mastermind?

E be like say you no dey alright
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by DenreleDave(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Alexis11:

Fulani herdsmen can overrun my family. They will overrun the families of people like my father n mother family and other Igbos that have seen herdsmen matters as a divk measuring affairs.

cool

Fixed 4u
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by bigfish3k: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Alexis11:

Yorubas are not important but I'm sure either you or your parents or both were born in Yoruba land. cheesy

Hypocrites. grin
Thats one of your aims of fighting to keep us
So that you can have a mixture of the excellent igbo blood in your region

I want any other tribe to try going to see whether anybody will fight to keep them

Igbos are just a blessing to Nigeria
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Modarun(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Nonsense.

The educated SW decided a long time ago to be subservient to the illiterate North. At a point, they did it to spite the Igbo people. Like they say, "if you treat one like a celebrity, be ready to be treated like a fan". Until Sunday showed up, all the self-acclaimed Yoruba leaders are the people handpicked for them by the North. The same thing is currently happening in Igbo land. The people stand aloof. When the like of Kanu and Igbogho sprang up, the paid agents of the FG and their ignorant followers relentlessly try to tear them down with false narratives and conspiracy theories.

We should keep watching and see how this plays out.

/
Leave talk, you cnt choose when to call or demand for what is right when it suits you. most of those blowing hot air here are still govt paid trolls paid and used for demonization agendas against other southerners for same govt. Worst happened, yet they defended the govt then. na wash its all abt 2023.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by bigfish3k: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2021
McTobe:
You are right on all point.
My fear is that if hostilities build up the Igbos will not fight for a one Nigeria. Let our worst fear not happen. This government should tread carefully. The Yorubas will not forgive BAT for strengthening this government that is now punishing them in return for their support. Does this federal government understand what loyalty to friendship means?
Why are you afraid that something as bad as Nigeria will dissolve.
Do you like bad things to continue to exist

I just don't understand your obsession for an entity that is not working
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Jesse6:
That is it if not sharply resolved history will surely repeat itself
history doesn’t repeat itself people repeat history! Get that!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by bigfish3k: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Maliqcious:
and the fools that knows nothing about politics will be yearning poo. The igbos here they act so braindead
Mumu
You people wanted to copy igbos and ended up aligning with the worst of them all (PMB) that is destroying Nigeria in large chunks
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Jesse6(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2021
You're right Sir
Livefreeordieha:
history doesn’t repeat itself people repeat history! Get that!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by sulaak(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Same tribalistic and dishonest generalization of Yorubas that Igbos will forever engage in. Who has cowered Tinubu his entire political life or used him as a stooge or rubber stamp administrator? Tinubu does what he wants and directs others. Only Igbos would therefore deny he is and has always been independent-minded.

As for Osinbajo, we're you on Mars when he was acting President to the extent the PMB cabal wanted him 'humbled' as soon as Buhari returned because of moves he made in Buhari's absence? Tribalistic IPOBian, what does that indicate is likely to come from Osinbajo if he is substantive President?

One can never carry on an honest and analytically stimulating discussion with any Igbo because tribalism and hate of others will alway make you blatantly deny the truth we all lived through shamelessly.

That Tinubu and Osinbajo play politics to respect the office of a Presidency they don't control does not indicate a lack of independent-minded zeal to lead.

We have seen both in action historically and even recently. This is why the Northern cabal around PMB moved to emasculated Osinbajo and it is also why they are scrambling maniacally to ensure Tinubu is sabotaged.

Believe me the born-to-rule regressive Northerners know and fear Southerners who will 'go there' hence the reason they won't f.ck with a Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola.

They also know weakling and Southern tools they can remote control. That is what is behind there lovefest with Umahi, Goodluck Jonathan, Fayemi etal.

Trust an Igbo never to be honest enough to admit the obvious when Yorubas are involved so don't quote me again. I don't do back and forth with dishonest IPOBians .

Buhari wouldn't have been a president without the support of ACN -Tinubu and Osinbajo.

They both knew that Buhari is a tribalist but they proceeded to back his campaign to be president of Nigeria.

Buhari CPC had one senator, one MP, and no governor, yet ACN under Tinubu decided to join in a collision to support a man that has successfully destroy the future of this country.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by geemd434: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:
If majority in the SW lose hope in Nigeria then nothing or no one will keep Yorubas in Nigeria. Even now I think the damage has been done and new and permanent fault lines have been opened in the relationship between the SW and the North.

Those who think using federal might to bully everyone will always keep them in charge should think and act carefully in relation to the SW.

Not a fan of Melaye but he is right on the money here. This is not 1997.

Na only mouth una get. Shi shi una nor fit do. Cow wards
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Dpharisee: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2021
SuperBold:

The Igbos have been waiting for this moment cheesy let them enjoy it while it last because Nigeria go enter one trouser soon. The only thing holding Nigeria together is being threatened.
Leave Igbos out of this matter, don't derail the topic
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Iamzik: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2021
It Will shock all of you when tinubu will open his mouth and still support the fulani government against Sunday... Watch and see

What did he say when Pa adebanjo daughter was killed? Yoruba land has been sold for a plate of porridge and even that porridge is not sure for him anymore. I just pity ordinary citizens of south-west. Sorry but we have no leaders only self centered fools

Obasanjo said a lot about what's happening but all of you insulted him. This is just reggae, tge blue is still loading. Una go hear am!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Sctests: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

[s]Lol. Same tribalistic and dishonest generalization of Yorubas that Igbos will forever engage in. Who has cowered Tinubu his entire political life or used him as a stooge or rubber stamp administrator? Tinubu does what he wants and directs others. Only Igbos would therefore deny he is and has always been independent-minded.

As for Osinbajo, we're you on Mars when he was acting President to the extent the PMB cabal wanted him 'humbled' as soon as Buhari returned because of moves he made in Buhari's absence? Tribalistic IPOBian, what does that indicate is likely to come from Osinbajo if he is substantive President?

One can never carry on an honest and analytically stimulating discussion with any Igbo because tribalism and hate of others will alway make you blatantly deny the truth we all lived through shamelessly.

That Tinubu and Osinbajo play politics to respect the office of a Presidency they don't control does not indicate a lack of independent-minded zeal to lead.

We have seen both in action historically and even recently. This is why the Northern cabal around PMB moved to emasculated Osinbajo and it is also why they are scrambling maniacally to ensure Tinubu is sabotaged.

Believe me the born-to-rule regressive Northerners know and fear Southerners who will 'go there' hence the reason they won't f.ck with a Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola.

They also know weakling and Southern tools they can remote control. That is what is behind there lovefest with Umahi, Goodluck Jonathan, Fayemi etal.

Trust an Igbo never to be honest enough to admit the obvious when Yorubas are involved so don't quote me again. I don't do back and forth with dishonest IPOBians . [/s]

Lol..you and many yorubas are expert at deceiving yourselves and that has always been your bane. Chestbeating gorillas who have failed in almost every election they voted since 1960. With all your acclaimed power, you couldn't do shiit when Awo was frustrated into suicide and MKO was being drilled in prison by the abokkkis with hot iron.

You won't be president in 2023 and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Sctests: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

[s]That's why I said this is not 1997. Yoruba will not accept an OBJ-type from the North. We know this is their game with Fayemi who they think is a weak and controllable option to appease the SW and still keep them in general control.

Won't work. We want an independent-minded Yoruba like Osinbajo or BAT otherwise the born-to-rule North can keep the Presidency and bear the consequences of their need to always control the centre directly or by proxy.

The SW supported the independent-minded choice of the North in Buhari so the North should do same and stop plotting against Tinubu who has unanimous backing of SW political elites and power brokers.

If Tinubu won't run then support automatically shifts to Osinbajo or Fashola. No Fayemi-type. Not going to fly because we know the North wants a stooge Southerner, like GEJ or Fayemi, they believe won't rock the boat to their detriment and to the success of the South.

Too late because many now accept that the boat must be rocked or the South will continue to drift and wallow in under-development and stagnation with the North when we are capable of much more in a restructured Nigeria[/s].

Stop deceiving yourselves, fayemi is nowhere near the equation for 2023 presidency. You yorubas are the ones trying to prop him up with propaganda as a 'pliable and fulani-friendly yoruba candidate' who the north should consider.

Go take several seats. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2021
adekolaelect:
shut up slowpoke who asked you what you are saying ? Now that things has happened had Tinubu paid back the money he collected from north back to them ? If your brain remain in your head how possible for Tinubu to sell all south westerners if not we had interest in who we voted for then .can you tell us who is selling S S and S E that are decamping to APC party everyday now?
no, we are now playing the SW type of sophisticated politics.You guys thought that fulani herdsmen won't invade your region abi? we still have more 2 years to go.
Just thank God a brave man like Sunday is giving his all to save his people.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by ekestic1976(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Check the antecedents of those they supported.

Is Tafewa Balewa or Shehu Shagari or Atiku anything close to who Buhari is?

You lots saw a nepot and a religious fundamentalist and an ethnic jingoist and gave him power.

Enjoy the dividends.

I shouldn't bandy words with you, but you omitted the basic argument of the discourse, to wit, Yoruba are slaves of Fulani! The premise isn't about competency but ethnicity. You can see now that you're being clever by half!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

That's why I said this is not 1997. Yoruba will not accept an OBJ-type from the North. We know this is their game with Fayemi who they think is a weak and controllable option to appease the SW and still keep them in general control.

Too late because many now accept that the boat must be rocked or the South will continue to drift and wallow in under-development and stagnation with the North when we are capable of much more in a restructured Nigeria.
you are fronting a SW agenda as that of the whole South, everything in your post is about what your region (SW) plans and stands to gain-so I wonder why you keep mentioning the South instead of the South west. The South is fractured as it is,and I expect it to become more so during the buildup to 2023. Every region in the South is in a frantic race to makeup with the North to curry there favour.
I won't blame them,the selfish politics we play in this part of the country will ensure that only a stooge from the South will emerge as president 2023- take that to the bank
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by duro4chang(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2021
SoNature:

No beneficiary of this government can attack it.

They will all remain silent or be calling for caution.

Mark those words.

That's why Nigerians are totally useless.
Leave the beneficiaries. How many are they. They are insignificant.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by SoNature(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2021
duro4chang:
Leave the beneficiaries. How many are they. They are insignificant.

In this context, beneficiary means those from South West that Buhari gave an appointment.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by duro4chang(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2021
SoNature:

In this context, beneficiary means those from South West that Buhari gave an appointment.
How many are they? We have millions of people who are not benefitting but are suffering. So forget about that.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2021
dragunov:

You lack knowledge of the history of the evolution of human societies. Your arrogance and ignorance is your undoing. It shall happen right in front of you. You make me laugh.
my head has a lot to tell abt history but let me tell u Nigerian case is entirely different from all. When two elephants fight, the grass will suffer!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Aja to ma sonu koni gbo fere olode. Let the Fulani oriented government continue. Their cup will soon be full.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by atonement12: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2021
angry cool angry
Modarun:
lmao, e pain am. Shallowness is when you think you alone can deliver the presidency to yourself lol, isuing threats abt. Mumu you cannot get to pick or choose for anyone on what to do in the south, just as You claim buhari is the best thing to ve happened to your folks since AWO. An Umahi, Wike, Atiku, Ameachi, Yahaya bello, and so on are all well suited for Nigerians. all talk, puffing and huffing are mere blowing empty hot air.
I told you that you are shallow and a slowpoke. We are talking about danger of irreversible slide into civil war, you are busy about who was, is and can be president!
You are very exasperating to lecture. Phew! angry
Modarun:
lmao, e pain am. Shallowness is when you think you alone can deliver the presidency to yourself lol, isuing threats abt. Mumu you cannot get to pick or choose for anyone on what to do in the south, just as You claim buhari is the best thing to ve happened to your folks since AWO. An Umahi, Wike, Atiku, Ameachi, Yahaya bello, and so on are all well suited for Nigerians. all talk, puffing and huffing are mere blowing empty hot air.
I told you that you are shallow and a slowpoke. We are talking about danger of irreversible slide into civil war, you are busy about who was, is and can be president!
You are very exasperating to lecture. Phew! �
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Modarun(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
atonement12:
angry cool angryI told you that you are shallow and a slowpoke. We are talking about danger of irreversible slide into civil war, you are busy about who was, is and can be president!
You are very exasperating to lecture. Phew! angryI told you that you are shallow and a slowpoke. We are talking about danger of irreversible slide into civil war, you are busy about who was, is and can be president!
You are very exasperating to lecture. Phew! �
who'll fight this civil war? you? a hypocritic clown, a true to type empty barrel?. wher was this consideration few weeks ago whn you & your fellow empty barrel warlords were using the fake Ebonyi Fulani quit notice video to fan the flames of discord against igbos? same as in 2015?. the jagaban "look fulanis we are your friends,SE & SS are enemies" politics. it mattered nt this might lead to loss of life then, nw thats your turn, you want caution. problem is no1 trusts a sell out, not evn a buyer.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by atonement12: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Modarun:
who'll fight this civil war? you? a hypocritic clown, a true to type empty barrel?. wher was this consideration few weeks ago whn you & your fellow empty barrel warlords were using the fake Ebonyi Fulani quit notice video to fan the flames of discord against igbos? same as in 2015?. the jagaban "look fulanis we are your friends,SE & SS are enemies" politics. it mattered nt this might lead to loss of life then, nw thats your turn, you want caution. problem is no1 trusts a sell out, not evn a buyer.
E pain you? Greedy lout! what is my business with all those rubbish you typed above? Always spewing gibberish. what is my business with jagaban or Tinubu or whatever you call him. If u have issues with him, go to "bourdillon". I have my own mandate. Crawl back to your hole, cretin!
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by anungangampu: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Melaye nothing will happen. Yoroubas are the only few tribes that hasnt face external agression in Nigeria. Reason they dont care much about hostilities going on in other regions. If the goverment of the day decides to cauase trouble in Oyo state, i swear they womt allow the issue to linger up to 2 months or to excalate to Lagos before they find a way to settle the matter. Last year when this matter started Tinubu was busy using Evans as a subjectbof riducule.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
my head has a lot to tell abt history but let me tell u Nigerian case is entirely different from all. When two elephants fight, the grass will suffer!

We shall see. Anyone that does what no one has done beforehand will also see what no one has ever seen before; since you said the Nigerian case is different. I see only one elephant. And it is the indigenous people of the geographical entity named Nigeria by Lord Luggard's mistress. Sovereignty belongs to God and to the people of the land who voted that treacherous bastard as president. That was the biggest mistake we ever made. All those talk and promises about change and fight against corruption were all just rouses to win people's support. His allegiance was never to the peoples of the geo-entity but to Niger republic and all his tribes men sprawling all over Africa. When he said and I quote: " the blood of dogs and baboons will flow" I couldn't decode what he meant then. Now I understand. He sent a cryptic message to all of us but we were all busy chanting Sai baba.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
dragunov:

We shall see. Anyone that does what no one has done beforehand will also see what no one has ever seen before; since you said the Nigerian case is different. I see only one elephant. And it is the indigenous people of the geographical entity named Nigeria by Lord Luggard's mistress. Sovereignty belongs to God and to the people of the land who voted that treacherous bastard as president. That was the biggest mistake we ever made. All those talk and promises about change and fight against corruption were all just rouses to win people's support. His allegiance was never to the peoples of the geo-entity but to Niger republic and all his tribes men sprawling all over Africa. When he said and I quote: " the blood of dogs and baboons will flow" I couldn't decode what he meant then. Now I understand. He sent a cryptic message to all of us but we were all busy chanting Sai baba.
You didn't vote for him, hating someone on the basis of religion and tribe will never allow you to see light. Just keep hating, we obviously know why and nothing will change that concept on ur head.
You'll keep hating subsequent govts to come because they may not align to ur aspirations.
Your assertions defined ur mind set.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by dragunov: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
You didn't vote for him, hating someone on the basis of religion and tribe will never allow you to see light. Just keep hating, we obviously know why and nothing will change that concept on ur head.
You'll keep hating subsequent govts to come because they may not align to ur aspirations.
Your assertions defined ur mind set.

Sorry, how much is the government paying for posting this crap on their behalf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / 'Buhari’s Likely AGF Has High-caliber Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.