Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" (31591 Views)

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Stop this your madness.

If Yoruba's are smart and brave, they should fight their own civil war with the Fulani's and stop all the loud mouthed nonsense.
look who is talking do you think if the yorubas are in same shoe with the igbos they wouldnt have form odua republic? Please never you compare them to the igbos look at the endsars protest we all the states who are the movers. So no be chest beating. Yoruba are more united then the Biafrans.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
rollandben:
We are keeping our fingers crossing and be waiting for Buhari and his fellow Fulani's to shoot themselves by the foot. E go soon cast. Everybody don taya of this government and Nigeria as a whole
real matters.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by ekestic1976(f): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:
No one treats a slave with caution!

Southwest was sold to the Fulani by a frog-eyed greedy idiot for a plate of porridge he would never have.

So who sold the Southeast to the Fulani in 1959 when Azikiwe's NCNC collaborated with the NPC, or in 1979 when Ekwueme was second in command to the Fulani Shehu Shagari, or in 1982 when Ojukwu, fresh from exile induced by the civil war, joined the Fulani dominated NPN? He who lives in a glasshouse doesn't throw stones!

7 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

Fayemi is playing with fire.

He's scheming but we're just watching him and his wife Erelu that's encouraging him to be disrespectful to Asiwaju.
Be calming down don't you think Asiwaju is becoming overrated. Don't tell me you don't know BAT is one of the masterminders of Lekki shooting. Imagine your blood is on of them victims?
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Strech(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
empty barrel makes the loudest noise. this guys are nothing but chest beaters., loud mouth and fear is just in their Gene. And to even make matters worst, they are same lots that brought us into this mess, cus of their self centered and selfish interest.. Let it be clear to you all, Buhari and his blood sucking demons will destroy that region and you can do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mtchewww all these talks here and there all because of what? Come next week, all these will be forgotten. Make dem just use the tactics wey dey use on #EndSARS protesters on these ones. E go even dey easy since na forest the showdown go happen...no cameras, no street lights,no network to do online report etc easy and quick. Bubu when will the soldiers be deployed?
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
chinchum:
Anytime SW strongly and collectively wants to opt out of Nigeria (at least 2/3 of the indigenes) , there will be no stopping it.

As per say na them get the country abi wetin?
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Biko

dont mention Southeast; focus on the people that are cutting your ears and hands.

why do igbos sees everything as payback? It all politics.. Power is the most dangerous drug known to men even you talking bullshit if tomorrow comes and you the president you can't break Nigeria. So why making brainless comment here.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
ekestic1976:

So who sold the Southeast to the Fulani in 1959 when Azikiwe's NCNC collaborated with the NPC, or in 1979 when Ekwueme was second in command to the Fulani Shehu Shagari, or in 1982 when Ojukwu, fresh from exile induced by the civil war, joined the Fulani dominated NPN? He who lives in a glasshouse doesn't throw stones!
and the fools that knows nothing about politics will be yearning poo. The igbos here they act so braindead

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by seeker121(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Weyrey let them start with Shekau,Miyetti Allah and bandits.Your cerebral disposition is enormously defective quickly and as a matter of urgency take care of it.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Maliqcious: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Strech:
empty barrel makes the loudest noise. this guys are nothing but chest beaters., loud mouth and fear is just in their Gene. And to even make matters worst, they are same lots that brought us into this mess, cus of their self centered and selfish interest.. Let it be clear to you all, Buhari and his blood sucking demons will destroy that region and you can do nothing about it.
think like you got brains yes the south west voted for him massively. Is winning in the south west was still base on rigging? Do you know he was giving a chieftaincy title in Igboland in 2015 what for by the way. That's by the way. People make mistakes most pdp decampees are regretting now and lemme tell you this even the hausas hate him with passion now. If not only base on religion sentiment.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by McTobe(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are right on all point.
My fear is that if hostilities build up the Igbos will not fight for a one Nigeria. Let our worst fear not happen. This government should tread carefully. The Yorubas will not forgive BAT for strengthening this government that is now punishing them in return for their support. Does this federal government understand what loyalty to friendship means?
Grayoso:
If majority in the SW lose hope in Nigeria then nothing or no one will keep Yorubas in Nigeria. Even now I think the damage has been done and new and permanent fault lines have been opened in the relationship between the SW and the North.

Those who think using federal might to bully everyone will always keep them in charge should think and act carefully in relation to the SW.

Not a fan of Melaye but he is right on the money here. This is not 1997.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by McTobe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oga calm your nerves down what Yorubas need now is alliance With the Igbos in case of the worst happening. Already NK and some Yorubas are closing ranks and this is open not even secretly it is all over Facebook. I am not a fan of War, NK or even that new Yoruba warrior Peace remains the best option but if the center cannot hold the Yorubas need the Igbos as much as the Igbos need them. Sit down and think about it.
flokii:

Most of you Igbos are not intelligent one bit.. why will Kanu ask his m0r0ns to kill Hausas and Yorubas especially Pst. Adeboye and you expect Yorubas to cheer him on?

It's like you apportion too much importance to yourselves in that part across the Niger when infact you're completely irrelevant to us or our aspirations.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by bigfish3k: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
chinchum:
Anytime SW strongly and collectively wants to opt out of Nigeria (at least 2/3 of the indigenes) , there will be no stopping it.
You are not important for anybody to fight to keep you the way you all did to the excellent igbos

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by privaldo: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Same tribalistic and dishonest generalization of Yorubas that Igbos will forever engage in. Who has cowered Tinubu his entire political life or used him as a stooge or rubber stamp administrator? Tinubu does what he wants and directs others. Only Igbos would therefore deny he is and has always been independent-minded.

As for Osinbajo, we're you on Mars when he was acting President to the extent the PMB cabal wanted him 'humbled' as soon as Buhari returned because of moves he made in Buhari's absence? Tribalistic IPOBian, what does that indicate is likely to come from Osinbajo if he is substantive President?

One can never carry on an honest and analytically stimulating discussion with any Igbo because tribalism and hate of others will alway make you blatantly deny the truth we all lived through shamelessly.

That Tinubu and Osinbajo play politics to respect the office of a Presidency they don't control does not indicate a lack of independent-minded zeal to lead.

We have seen both in action historically and even recently. This is why the Northern cabal around PMB moved to emasculated Osinbajo and it is also why they are scrambling maniacally to ensure Tinubu is sabotaged.

Believe me the born-to-rule regressive Northerners know and fear Southerners who will 'go there' hence the reason they won't f.ck with a Tinubu, Osinbajo or Fashola.

They also know weakling and Southern tools they can remote control. That is what is behind there lovefest with Umahi, Goodluck Jonathan, Fayemi etal.

Trust an Igbo never to be honest enough to admit the obvious when Yorubas are involved so don't quote me again. I don't do back and forth with dishonest IPOBians .

You're also guilty of the bolded. You weighed in to a conversation between Sammy07 and I, then rushed to make hasty conclusions, and trying to turn the conversation into 'dick measuring' contest.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by bigfish3k: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tareq1105:

Fayemi is playing with fire.

He's scheming but we're just watching him and his wife Erelu that's encouraging him to be disrespectful to Asiwaju.
I thought you people were fighting fulani.
Why are you trying to divert the issue to Fayemi.
Was he the one that brought PMB?
Was he the one that asked 'where are the cows'

Mtchew, Tinubu e warriors trying to be smart.
You should blame Tinubu for all the mess in the South west and not fayemi.
Imagine Tinubu, a Yoruba leader not saying anything in this type of situation just because he is afraid that they will not give him president.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Maliqcious:
why do igbos sees everything as payback? It all politics.. Power is the most dangerous drug known to men even you talking bullshit if tomorrow comes and you the president you can't break Nigeria. So why making brainless comment here.

R.I.P English
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by OfficialAwol(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
ekestic1976:

Check the antecedents of those they supported.

Is Tafewa Balewa or Shehu Shagari or Atiku anything close to who Buhari is?

You lots saw a nepot and a religious fundamentalist and an ethnic jingoist and gave him power.

Enjoy the dividends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by McTobe(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Oga please tell him o, I even wonder the difference between them and those Igbos they are talking about. They do the same name calling like IPOB, throw hatred around like rain and can’t engage in a well ordered argument to use superior argument to drive home their point.
mkpologwu:

Most people generally are not intelligent across the globe, including you. Let's slow down the hate please cos most igbos I know don't support Kanu's wrong utterances.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by LyfeJennings(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:
If majority in the SW lose hope in Nigeria then nothing or no one will keep Yorubas in Nigeria. Even now I think the damage has been done and new and permanent fault lines have been opened in the relationship between the SW and the North.

Those who think using federal might to bully everyone will always keep them in charge should think and act carefully in relation to the SW.

Not a fan of Melaye but he is right on the money here. This is not 1997.

Lool
Bro, the west are not that united.
The betrayal will start from the west
No matter how crazy Nnamdi Kanu was
Did U see any eastern governor call for his arrest or U think the governors didn't know about his escape.
Which of the governors in Niger Delta called for Tompolo arrest
Look at Seyi Makinde....
Compare and contrast their actions
Nothing will happen if Sunday Igboho is arrested
Nothing will happen if he's jailed
I mean absolutely NOTHING WILL HAPPEN APART FROM SOCIAL MEDIA NOISE.
Yorubas are not that united.
This very one right here is a lost battle for Sunday
E go shock am

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by privaldo: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Grayoso:

Pettiness, tribalism and unobjective hatred of others are the problems of the average Igbo. Why is the North scared of Tinubu if not that they know they won't be able to control or teleguide him as President?

Yet trust Igbos to always talk as if BAT is some simpleton. Tinubu knows why he wants the Presidency and intelligent Nigerians, who know his history and modus Operandi, will know why also.

As if his political history is something that happened 500 years ago and we are all unaware of it.

Same Tinubu that led an unrelenting battle of. Many years to rid the SW of OBJ's PDP gangsterism?

My problem with Igbos is that hate compromises all their senses to make them lying, dishonorable, revisionist, unreasonable and duplicitous people.

Lol. Same tribalistic and dishonest generalization of Yorubas that Igbos will forever engage in.

Well done, you preach about generalization on one page and boom you go to the next, and generalize a whole ethnic group/tribe. Isn't that hypocrisy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by chaloskyx: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2021
OGA KEEP QUIET JARE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT BOTHERED WITH THE PROBLEM BREWING IN SW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IS THAT THINGS WONT GET OUT OF HAND AND A CIVIL WAR WOULD ERRUPT DESTROYING ALL YOUR FINE CAR COLLECTION AND HOUSES SAY THE TRUTH LIKE THE REST OF OUR OTHER POLITICIANS YOU GUYS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NIGERIA WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED IS ANYTHING THAT WOULD KILL THE GOOSE THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG FOR YOU POLITICIANS TO CHOP LIFE
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by McTobe(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2021
This is even the best time than ever to push this restructuring across because these big politicians know that they will loose more if war happen on either side.
densiks:

For Nigeria to move forward and the bad blood to be well managed we must restructure along the contentious lines.

The elites understand the implication of a war especially at this time of a global pandemic,they won’t try their hands on any foolishness.

Enough of the Fulani brigandage and nepotistic sentiments.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by privaldo: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Maliqcious:
look who is talking do you think if the yorubas are in same shoe with the igbos they wouldnt have form odua republic? Please never you compare them to the igbos look at the endsars protest we all the states who are the movers. So no be chest beating. Yoruba are more united then the Biafrans.

From the best of my knowledge the #EndSars protest began in Ughelli, Delta State and not the SW.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by privaldo: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2021
McTobe:
You are right on all point.
My fear is that if hostilities build up the Igbos will not fight for a one Nigeria. Let our worst fear not happen. This government should tread carefully. The Yorubas will not forgive BAT for strengthening this government that is now punishing them in return for their support. Does this federal government understand what loyalty to friendship means?

I may not get your point (this will be assuming you said the Igbos will fight for one Nigeria). Even if the Igbos are trolling, the Yorubas (probably as payback for their lack of empathy when their were agitations in the East) now I will tell you a fact, the Igbos will fight alongside the Yorubas to achieve an independent Biafra.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by McTobe(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2021
I don’t know if the Igbos can do that. If it happens fine. But I am personally against using violence as an option to solve problems. Can’t the Igbos and the Yorubas team up and fire up an agenda for a peaceful dissolution of Nigeria using all their high wired connection internationally especially in assuring the Europeans with interest in our oil and the Americans that their business interest will be protected (because those guys are the one reason international recognition will not come even if we declare sovereignty). That does not appear like an impossible task if the whole Southern divide wish to work together
privaldo:

I may not get your point (this will be assuming you said the Igbos will fight for one Nigeria). Even if the Igbos are trolling, the Yorubas (probably as payback for their lack of empathy when their were agitations in the East) now I will tell you a fact, the Igbos will fight alongside the Yorubas to achieve an independent Biafra.
Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by Soknown: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2021
FACTS.
1. The security operatives know where Sunday Igboho lives.

2. Sunday Igboho is expecting them.

3. The SW is not banking on any zone's or region's support.

4. The SW says bring it on. So why wait?

5. At each time that Nigeria boiled, It started from the SW, the Pre-66, NADECO days.

Now the ball is in the court of Abuja.

Play or not to Play?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" by privaldo: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2021
McTobe:
I don’t know if the Igbos can do that. If it happens fine. But I am personally against using violence as an option to solve problems. Can’t the Igbos and the Yorubas team up and fire up an agenda for a peaceful dissolution of Nigeria using all their high wired connection internationally especially in assuring the Europeans with interest in our oil and the Americans that their business interest will be protected (because those guys are the one reason international recognition will not come even if we declare sovereignty). That does not appear like an impossible task if the whole Southern divide wish to work together

I can't say for now though, we would keep on watching how the development plays out then I will know if an alliance will be formed by the South.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.