Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (53593 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. / New Year Soup Prepared By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by pode(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
I they vex for una, this kind of competition is coming up you guys did not inform the house to that I can show what I know how to do best in my own way, admin please please

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Yoighaman(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
The noodles and 'accesories' in the second pic looks delicious but haba, they are too much nau; 2 eggs, about 7 dodo and 3 pieces of chicken, me I can't finish that.

3 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Pavore9: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
mfm04622:
I can't remember the last time I ate noodles!

I feel uncomfortable around it.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Shellsploit: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Djyucee1:

grin try it out. After boiling the noodles, fry the red oil with red pepper and onions, you can add crayfish powder to it. Then mix the noodles with the fried red oil and stair. Then and the noodles ingredients and allow it warn under low hit for few minutes. You ll love it. I like experimenting with food

abeg no talk again
i wan vomit!
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Positiveme2020: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:

��� noodles sweet Sha if prepared well

Now I see the reason for that your slogan. Men cook better than women anytime anyday .

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by TVTKOKO(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Check mine tongue. Prepared by me sis tho

4 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Dminister(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Many Nigerian girls that are very cheap are like "I want to eat Noodles." After eating Noodles some of them will just open leg like National open leg University. While some you need to remind them to open Leg like National open leg university. If you sabi and you know then you know. Only for streetwise Men. Ahhhh! We don see for street sha so tey we out old for inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:
You will have to pay me to eat any of them. Presentation is important, learn it.
Gbam!
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Kalatium(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
I never knew you can type any other words aside from your usual...

Anyways, you rather put a bullet in my head than serve me rice, Noodles of any kind including spaghetti. I hate those shits with extreme passion.

Thats why is not good to judge a book by its cover.

You were having the impression that he must be a guy without a life, or irresponsible who keeps says derogatory things.

Forgetting that even a Billionaire can say the same thing he says

4 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

Sey u be oracle?
Red oil with noodles shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by 11thGoldTREE: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
I hate this food. If you consume too much, u go just dey fat and shapeless
So true. It gives stretch marks too.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
How i prepare my noodles.

Indomie onion and chicken mix
Chilly pepper
King Prawns
GOAT meat
Egg
Lots of onions

4 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Yoighaman(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
post=99281163:
Na poor man dey eat noodles

Says who?

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
No 1 is when hunger done wire you Wella you cook everything sharp sharp no time to waste

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Is Homelet an egg in a baby home? cheesy cheesy

It's Omelette please
he's Yoruba with the H factor
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by FashionCookie(f): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where you for go carry dead fowl? See as the lap dey green...Na fowl wey don already die or sick before them slaughter am dey be like that. Well, compared to some guys u try sha...

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by mosdii(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kalatium:

Thats why is not good to judge a book by its cover.

You were having the impression that he must be a guy without a life, or irresponsible who keeps says derogatory things.

Forgetting that even a Billionaire can say the same thing he says

Jah Bless you
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by mosdii(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
debola33:
No 1 is when hunger done wire you Wella you cook everything sharp sharp no time to waste

your head dey dia, nai make Dem call am fast food
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'm not a fan of noodles.
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by tellsblinks(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Aplaudez:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!
May we witness more of it in sound health!

Felicitate with me, this week is my sign out, since 2012 I've been in school!

May good things not cease in our life!

Congrats bro. Wish you were in my state, I would have celebrated with you

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by MrTee28(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I don't like eating indomie but anytime I decide to eat it, I add maggi(knorr), salt, onion, pepper & groundnut oil to it grin

Mosdii is a good cook o angry. No wonder he keeps shouting Nigerian girls are useful useless up&down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lamasta:

So you can cook like this and you keep masquerading nairaland with "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"

You better amend your ways.
simp spotted
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Mine
Guy e come be like say na chicken dey hungry you no be the noodles
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by bewla(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mide3367:
See as I dey salivate grin. Lalasticlala come and eat o
No Snake in it

why do u call Lord of snake in it

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:
You will have to pay me to eat any of them. Presentation is important, learn it.
shut up old woman and stop living in hate

1 Like

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=Charx122 post=99280664][/quote] wetin be this
Tufiak
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Akpan107:
I like that of the Chicken meat, you can remove the eggs and plantein...
typical Akpan grin
Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sterope:
I expected better pictures
shut the hell up

4 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by mosdii(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Toks2008:
How i prepare my noodles.
Indomie onion and chicken mix Chilly pepper Prawns GOAT meat Egg Lots of onions
Nice, very nice.

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
'The Future Is Female' Geng are on their way, that is if the P.R never even surface...

BUH I dey gbadun guy man wey sabi cook, na confirm OT wey no fii fade.....

2 Likes

Re: Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. by banmee(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Very funny that a sexist guy like you is a veritable Chef.

1000s of comments of : "Nigerian gals are useless undecided

Warri pepo tok say, even the most useless pesin get sense sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / Dimeji Edward’s 50th Birthday Cake (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.