Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,445 members, 7,833,564 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies (79353 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by angelamina(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by tenzofall: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ashawo dey kill quick pass gf
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by TrueChristians: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
The end is nigh. Give your life to Christ so that you won't be a casuality. Demons have possessed lot of people, dont be caught in the cross fire. There has been a lot of death this January.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by tyup(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days

Ur advice should be, ladies stop collecting money from men you're not married to

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Endymi: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days

A husband can do the same thing,even worst,we should just pray to marry the right partner!
And pray regularly too.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by KushLyon(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
why dem dey always push person off storey building for Anambra sef, especially Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
It's possible she got so mad and jumped out herself...na so my Zambia girlfriend be wan put me for big trouble years back. I can't forget that night how i struggled to catch her into d room back from the window of 11th floor in china then....maybe i might be have been sentenced to death or jailed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by tenzofall: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
I swear last year i fvck over 60 Igbo girls!!
AregbeFufu:

Another Yoruba man that fvcks Igbo ladies in his dream.
It will happen for you one day sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by overdrive(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
It's possible she got so mad and jumped out herself...na so my Zambia girlfriend be wan put me for big trouble years back. I can forget that night how i struggled to catch her into d room back from the window of 11th floor in china then....maybe i might be sentenced to death or jailed

Did you eventually wife her
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by tianshie(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP

God punish you for 600 years. If na your mama her secret boyfriend push from upstair because your mama nor gree give am, na dis bullsh*t you for dey talk?

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
overdrive:

Did you eventually wife her
No way...when she is angry she can do and undo...i left her alone o
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by blazebaba(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin

The exhibit sef pass the man crime...
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't let it bother you.
just face front,no reply again o,don't let anybody throw u down on 6 storey,it actually start with aguement .
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by faithfull18(f): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Being single may be boring but it's peaceful.
Not necessarily boring if you aren't emotionally dependent on people but it's peaceful

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Mikester: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
You're right. Hope they listen
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by OgaRico(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
14 years age gap,meanwhile her male age mates will ask her out but she will belittle them because one rubbish guy is brainwashing her and who knows her parents might be aware of the relationship with the guy.

'Unused Condoms' as exhibit?
Naija police sef.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Komu1048(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Seyzcham91:
23 years old no be small girl, put your head inside her pussy e go swallow am completely

Jesus Christ, you can use another analogy
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Emeka71(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Just 23 years old.

Already gone.
Hello babe please can we talk?
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by piagbara: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Relationship now kills anyhow, don't do such, regardless the reason, abeg life sweet than make one come misbehave, leave it and move on, don't take rash decisions because after such life will continue with or without you. Please it's a new year, make we de reason am well before we do am �����
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by KanuSE: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
gozzlin:

In your dreams. undecided

Ugly Yoruba man.

Majority of Igbo men are insecure, and you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why didn't the idiot that called Sanwo a murderer call this one a murderer because he is her brother?
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.