Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies (79357 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
ceejayluv:
Why keeping unused condom as exhibit?
They wan Bleep nagrin fuckerholics in the building hooo
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Raychee(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
no matter temper control man can be, women can till have their way

Then he deserves going to jail and may he rot in there since murder was the best solution he could come up with
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Raychee:

Then he deserves going to jail and may he rot in there since murder was the best solution he could come up with
na him own cup of tea be that my dear
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by lovchalice(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cassava people vs vagina people
The story never ceases to amaze
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Chris2863(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin I'm Happy this one touched you
PoloG:
igbos are pigs and idiots...
NK 2017 grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by promzy555(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Eastern pple with push are like 5&6
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP
Guy, you're sick upstairs. There was no news about what the lady did, yet you blame her for being killed. You need to have your head checked.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Being single may be boring but it's peaceful.
100% correct sis. Boring but peaceful. Too many mad people in the society.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Guy, you're sick upstairs. There was no news about what the lady did, yet you blame her for being killed. You need to have your head checked.
you may no dey sick, well done
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Still no proof. Wit a gud lawyer can still get away wit it But i hope he dont dats if he's truly guilty
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by JustCruise(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Awada Obosi not Onitsha, get your facts right.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by johnnychuks(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP
that's mean you will not marry then, I know that woman can be so annoying, but not to this level of punishment. R I P.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
johnnychuks:
that's mean you will not marry then, I know that woman can be so annoying, but not to this level of punishment. R I P.
when get to dat stage i go cross am
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
rachytenny2:
The age difference is so alarming...
.....Yes because he is not Ned Nwoko
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Sixfeetbelle: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

The truth is many girls don't know when to shut up. When you know the kind of guy you're dating, avoid upsetting him unnecessarily. Note I'm not justifying the guy's act. Cos what he did was totally wrong, he could have easily marched her out of his house if he couldn't stand whatever it was that triggered him to commit that shameful and evil act.

But like I said earlier, many girls just don't know when to keep their mouth shut for the sake of peace. This is what leads to wife beating in most marriages.

"If the victim is a female...

Find a way to make the victim the villain."

-- Being a man 101
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by harmony75: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
heart of a man desperately WIcked � so sad
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nazgul: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

"If the victim is a female...

Find a way to make the victim the villain."

-- Being a man 101
Did you read my post at all?
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Ady84: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na hunger and frustration cause am.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
PoloG:
grin grin grin you typed this through tears dropping from your eyes igbo boy grin grin... Yoruba girls are not attracted to igbo boys... I have never met a Yoruba girl with an igbo boy before.. they are you guys as criminals grin grin..
You are busy typing rubbish to massage your ego...
Just tell an average igbo girl you will take her to Lagos and see her spread the pussy like mat grin grin

Fulani Herdsmen are using your people for shooting practice in Oyo and Ondo o! They are raping your girls voraciously like it is out of fashion while your governors are dishing empty ultimatum with the Fulani beating their chests that they are going nowhere instead, they would rather arrest your foot soldier Sunday Igbogho.

See them about to build an emirate in the SW like they did in Kwara

Worry about that first before you keep spewing trash about Igbos cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by midehi2(f): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days
Unfortunately i just got this news now, she's a sister to my friend, i never knew till this morning, she was actually returning from school and entered a wrong bus, that guy is a kidnapper, only God knows what transpired btw them that made him threw her downstairs, God help us

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by adadike(f): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2021
midehi2:

Unfortunately i just got this news now, she's a sister to my friend, i never knew till this morning, she was actually returning from school and entered a wrong bus, that guy is a kidnapper, only God knows what transpired btw them that made him threw her downstairs, God help us
kai! So sorry dear. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Ebymyk(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2021
PoloG:
Edo state
I want to be there and enjoy like you my guy... seriously...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.