Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies (79308 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Steve0979(m): 3:03am On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You people always post this only when an Igbo is involved. Nobody preaches tribalism if it is the other way round.
no mind dem na. Dem dey insult north tire

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by CaptainJune: 4:11am On Jan 24, 2021
adadike:
My fellow ladies, please stop living with a man that is not your husband and try to avoid misunderstanding at all cost. The devil is prowling our streets these days

Ada, you will live long. I'm not surprised at the news. Check out every report of a murdered girl friend - different circumstances but one common thread binds them all — they were cohabiting with their murderers. Like they always prove to us, this is not the last we have heard of this. More to come as the reasoning of many ladies have gone on permanent vacation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by EgunMogaji2: 4:15am On Jan 24, 2021
There’s too much stress in the land. People should watch their mouth.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by BlestHanneSSG: 4:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Stop this nonsensical tribalist posts of yours, no one is a saint in any tribe, there are also some wicked Yoruba men too.
Lol.. That's what they do these days. Come to this kind of thread and covertly incite tribes against each other. Here, he purposely called out Igbo guys so that they can get offended and he specifically mentioned he's a Yoruba banging Igbos in his area..

No sane and peace-loving person will do this! And all his likes, if you have means to verify, are majorly by his other monikers..

He has forgotten we're just mere mortals. If he dies today, he's leaving all these rubbish instanta

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 24, 2021
If u can't stand her why not ditch her
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Redhot111:

I agree with your 1st statement. But for the rest, picture of your Zambia girlfriend about to jump with you strugglung to hold her back in China or we don't believe it
but it's true. No lie
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by CodeTemplar: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2021
A pair of female slippers and unused condom was recovered from the scene and to be used as exhibit. That's a stupid evidence. Things like DNA, Fingerprints and fibre should be what they should be after. Analog police force.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Caseywilliams(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2021
what a bad news though but when did condom turn to an exhibit
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Hiploko(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Old story na
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by dominique(f): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Hiploko:
Old story na

I thought so too because similar case happened around this time last year in same Onitsha. But checking both topics, the pictures of the building, victim and suspect are different. You can check it out yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5637250/man-allegedly-throws-girlfriend-off

https://www.nairaland.com/5643342/face-pregnant-lady-murdered-husband
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by VulgarLee(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Bro we in this together
I no just get that strenght
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Godbless3(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Sisters in the house, tell other sisters, don't wait till a guy kill you before to get sense.
If you notice a broda you're seeing get angry easily and he raises his hand on you, withdraw from such toxic relationship and if you do and he still comes by force, get to report to the police station and if the police makes fun of it, get a human right lawyer to deal with it.
Don't assume he will change because the devil knows God better than any being but still oppose Him.
Get yourself a trade to learn if the opportunity to go to school is not there so that you won't stay in toxic marraige/relationship in the name of love when the real truth is the money that keep you in it.
We human ain't perfect but if he/she abuse you physically or carry a weapon when a little misunderstanding arrive will surely sent you to grieve early.

It ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by AnanseK(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2021
Nonso no sense
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Mummymahdi(f): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Guyz now won't say this guy is wicked , na to say see wetin woman make am do
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by chlowi(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2021
37-23= 14
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2021
VulgarLee:
Bro we in this together I no just get that strenght
hahahahaha na the simple truth be that bro

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2021
tenzofall:
HIV and other STDs nko? Whereas Ashawo no fit give u full service. Na money dey their minds
bro e depend on the kind of gal may you go carry o
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by lawalmovichhhh: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
I KNOW SAY NAA WOMAN GO PUT GATE FOR THE FIRST ONE
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Raychee(f): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
See wetin this yeye girl made this guy do, that why i do fit keep girl friend, i pefer to go carry ashawo. Pay i her may she dey go jeje, than to keep one girl may go make me do wetin i go leta regret. But sha RIP

That's what you people know how to do... blame the victim and not the madman who cannot control his temper enough to commit murder
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by emonis88: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2021
chlowi:
37-23= 14
seh u never see 40-20 or 19 years. the ladies love d older ones sometimes.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Ladies don't know when to shut up, they keep running their mouth like parrot, this is their number 1 problem.
Rip
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Prisi12345(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
who told you it was the girl's fault?
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Prisi12345(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Caseywilliams:
what a bad news though but when did condom turn to an exhibit
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by AregbeFufu: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2021
tenzofall:
I swear last year i fvck over 60 Igbo girls!!
You done confirm say na malaria dream.
Sorry go drink Panadol.
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by rachytenny2(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2021
The age difference is so alarming...
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by billyG(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2021
What a horrible way to Fly...I mean Die
Nigerian police sef,they search & saw an unused condom & decided to use it as exhibit.dem know see thong
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by adadike(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2021
poiZon:
what r the amotekun waiting for?
The devil is a criminal, amotekun should arrest them please.
grin
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Prisi12345:
who told you it was the girl's fault?
I fit use anything swear, na she make the young man do wetin him do
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by Seyzcham91(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2021
angry grin grin
Komu1048:

Jesus Christ, you can use another analogy
Re: Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies by baski92(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Raychee:

That's what you people know how to do... blame the victim and not the madman who cannot control his temper enough to commit murder
no matter temper control man can be, women can till have their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.