Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Can I Be A Real Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be A Real Man? (821 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Real Man? by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am sadly an introvert I am non social.

I have serious issues with girls. You can read some of my other post for details.
The last girl that I talkedto rejected me in a subtle way. I still haven't moved on from her lost.

I checked her profile and status every now and then.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Deborah98(f): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Appreciate yourself first before others do so for you. The way you use your phone to connect to social media platforms,you laugh at comic stuffs, comment in post do same in real life, gist and interact freely with people and not under compulsion cos you want to do so,make friends,walk around and you'll see there's more to do than staying alone.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by adekal001: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Appreciate yourself first before others do so for you. The way you use your phone to connect to social media platforms,you laugh at comic stuffs, comment in post do same in real life, gist and interact freely with people and not under compulsion cos you want to do so,make friends,walk around and you'll see there's more to do than staying alone.
Sense! You must be relationship expert abi na social expert grin
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Deborah98(f): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
adekal001:

Sense! You must be relationship expert abi na social expert grin
I'm an extrovert to the core grin
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Sundrus: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stop to dey masturbate & face ur fears. Use small alcohol take ginger ur swagger.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

I have serious issues with girls. You can read some of my other post for details.
The last girl that I talkedto rejected me in a subtle way. I still haven't moved on from her lost.

You have 5 hours to becoming a real man, but since you're a Nigerian, you won't take action on what I'm about to give you.

Read the book called Mr. Friendzone and come back here tomorrow to thank me.

Below is the download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
take Arizona bro,it gives you the motivation and courage to face your fears...

after smoking,you can talk to anyone u wanna,the flows will keep running on it own bro
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by lilvicky68(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na you go use your hand change yourself..take 2 shots of action bitter every morning and evening your mouth go dey open small small
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Homeboiy: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Start to de raise shoulder if you see where girls gather
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:

You have 5 hours to becoming a real man, but since you're a Nigerian, you won't take action on what I'm about to give you.

Read the book called Mr. Friendzone and come back here tomorrow to thank me.

Below is the download link of the free version https://shop.wevtclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/
Remove the v in wevt sir. The link isn't working.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by jeyselassie(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
To all yall telling him to take smoke or shayo before he becomes a man, be sincere can you flow a lady without these? Because it's just fake if you need something to stimulate you to be the real man. You only need to be confident and act like who you want to attract. Study about alpha males first
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Deserea: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
You're not an introvert. You're having issue with "low self esteem".

Introverts don't chase women. Their smartness and intelligence bring women their way naturally.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
5hanklee:

Remove the v in wevt sir. The link isn't working.

Oh, it's accidental. Corrected.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
take Arizona bro,it gives you the motivation and courage to face your fears...

after smoking,you can talk to anyone u wanna,the flows will keep running on it own bro

This is true, but depending on this ends up creating an addition and being dependent on it.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by prince2pac(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:

This is true, but depending on this ends up creating an addition and being dependent on it.
You just the words out of my mouth, as Introvert he needs to work on his self esteem first before talking of highness... It might work wonders and then he becomes addicted.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by gideon66045: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Na you go use your hand change yourself..take 2 shots of action bitter every morning and evening your mouth go dey open small small
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by Cholls(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2021
My brother i wrote something like this sometimes ago that says no such thing exists as real man. Its just a made up concept people invite to separate how they believe men should act from those who are different. Some men are saints, some are sinners. Some are compassionate, some are full of hate. Some behave courageously while others cowardly. Some may care what others think, some don't. There's a realness to all of it. Just the darker aspects haven't been fully embraced. Just swept under the rug. So, there. That's my usual unpopular yet more realistic answer that you all love to hate but know its true.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by zexy2030(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Work on yourself, attain success. Success attracts friends. Dont be a dunder head.
Re: How Can I Be A Real Man? by scofield114: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2021
kill yrself

(1) (Reply)

Need Nice Olosho Joint In Uyo / 10 Types Of Men That Are More Dangerous Than Yoruba Men / My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.