Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) (41522 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by fujirice: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Do you know how many times the teachers have flogged them? They are familiar with their teachers and used to their flogging so a strange hand and face were needed.
This is the reason why our education is in shits.
So, flogging is the ultimate punishment for misdemeanors and when it fails, we invite vigilante?
This children have not done a quarter to warrant resorting to this scare tactics.

Modified:
As a teacher, if my students start cutting my classes, it’s a sign of concern to me that I am not doing something right in my lessons and not necessarily the children.
Why won’t they cut class when all they do is copy notes in class from morning till afternoon, 5 days a week? It’s boring!
The school and the teachers need to up their game. Make your lessons interesting. Challenge their intellect. Find out their interests and infuse it your lessons. If your lessons are interesting to the children, they will never consider cutting class.
Make learning more interesting than Naira Marley and watch your students’ interest in learning increase.
Everything is not all about flogging. These children are victims of what they know nothing off.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by calcal: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
This same amatekun could not arrest the Fulanis raping their women, what a shame!
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
I just went to this Naira Marley's social media page and I am disgusted by most of the things I saw there.

You can't deny he's a great fada to his kids, though.

**teary-faced** Just see the care and concern oozing from his post, wishing to see the kids and give them money.

Naira Marley is not Nigeria's problem. undecided

If you value education, go school and succeed to build a legacy. No be only one road dey lead to Oyo. Skipping classes =/= life's greatest degenerate failure.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You can't deny he's a great fada to his kids though.

**teary-faced** Just see the care and concern oozing from his post, wishing to see the kids and give them money.

Naira Marley is not Nigeria's problem. undecided

If you value education, go school and succeed to build a legacy. No be only one road dey lead to Oyo. Skipping classes =/= life's greatest degenerate failure.
I wish this for all your kids born and unborn.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:

grin grin Don't make me wet myself. Like, this is supposed to be what? An insult or something to make me cry?

Don't be the role modem to your own children, you hear? Don't. Or you can go live in a bush if you want zero influences of a musician on your kids.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Don't make me wet myself. Like, this is supposed to be what? An insult or something to make me cry?

Don't be the role modem to your own children, you hear? Don't. Or you can go live in a bush if you want zero influences of a musician on your kids.
Not an insult. Just a prayer for you since there's nothing wrong in skipping school. After all you said skipping school doesn't not equals failure in life.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Not an insult. Just a prayer for you since there's nothing wrong in skipping school. After all you said skipping school doesn't not equals failure in life.

wink Don't worry your pretty, chankolo head. I'm not forcing any child of mine to attend the four walls of a formal and rigid place if it doesn't suit their personality.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Ah ah. That's too much sis.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Ah ah. That's too much sis.

Leeemaoooo. I'm definitely not the trigger of that pseudo-mine she thought she dropped.

[img]https:///view/loloer-lol-funny-lmao-on-the-phone-gif-15626413.gif[/img]
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by okewumi: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
InfernoNig:
Really sad that we've lost morals in this country. What is the job of the so called amotekun? This is a misplaced priority, assault and unlawful arrest of minors. Nigeria is a Failed State with Failed System of Government.

Instead of them to go to igbohora, igangan, ibarapa, Oyo villages and protect them from fulani and bandits. They are constitute nuisance in the city.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Do you know how many times the teachers have flogged them? They are familiar with their teachers and used to their flogging so a strange hand and face were needed.
. Then use the soldiers or better still taken to the Barracks for decipline.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trogge:
. Then use the soldiers or better still taken to the Barracks for decipline.
Use soldiers on minors? Hmm.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

wink Don't worry your pretty, chankolo head. I'm not forcing any child of mine to attend the four walls of a formal and rigid place if it doesn't suit their personality.
Whether you force them or not, may they possess every character of Naira Marley IJN Amen.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
[s]Whether you force them or not, may they possess every character of Naira Marley IJN Amen.[/s]

Rest and stop trying hard, pick-me. No be you get morals pass. cheesy
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Use soldiers on minors? Hmm.
. Then why use this people with guns in their hands and packed the minors in a pickup car.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Rest and stop trying hard, pick-me. No be you get morals pass. cheesy
I am just wishing your kids what you termed as "good". Or don't you want good for them?
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
I am just wishing your kids what you termed as "good". Or don't you want good for them?

K.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trogge:
. Then why use this people with guns in their hands and packed the minors in a pickup car.
Forget the guns. These ones are not trained to kill like soldiers. You can't compare their slap to that of a soldier.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Forget the guns. These ones are not trained to kill like soldiers. You can't compare their slap to that of a soldier.
. Yes agreed. That should be the police job, and the poster of the video is sick. Children will always be children. Those that are strong headed should be dealt with iron hands.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trogge:
. Yes agreed. That should be the police job, and the poster of the video is sick. Children will always be children. Those that are strong headed should be dealt with iron hands.
This act is just to scare them. Believe me they might not even be taken to the station.
If you watched the video you would see some of the security personnel laughing over the incident.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
This act is just to scare them. Believe me they might not even be taken to the station.
If you watched the video you would see some of the security personnel laughing over the incident.
. Want to ask, if one of this student becomes president, or apiring to be one. And before the final voting. This video surface. What is gonna happen.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by infogeneral: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is just to caution or scare them I believe. Students who were supposed to be in the classrooms were found in the bush doing what?
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trogge:
. Want to ask, if one of this student becomes president, or apiring to be one. And before the final voting. This video surface. What is gonna happen.
The video surface how? Your present and past presidents don't they have dark past? were they not still vote in?
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trogge:
Is your problem with them being video, with them being arrested or with the kids being in the bush?
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by rigarmortis: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Give a dumb black man a gun and little authourity.............................................
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
The video surface how? Your present and past presidents don't they have dark past? were they not still vote in?
. You've answered my question. Thanks
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Kailalomo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
can you please tell me the way to correct a child?? what happened to inviting their parents to the school? what happened to school authorities purnishing them ? how on earth will u carry a gun to arrest kids? you are talking about westernised? was there ak47 before civilization? are you telling me that the way these kids were handled is the way we correct our kids before civilization?? think well abeg...

aljpimp:

A civilized world you say, is Nigeria a civilized society? I just can't help but shake head at what I read here. So the teachers and amotekun personnel should rub the kids' heads and tell them well-done right? All In the name of trying to be westernised got us here. Home grown Nigerian kids needs proper parenting. If these kids are not corrected today, it will be from the bush to the highway.

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
The news says Primary school.

But you saw JSS 3 there
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
NairaMaster1:

But you saw JSS 3 there
Please I am not the author of the news.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Coinbased: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Failed Nation grin
Confused Government
Paralyzed citizen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.