Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) (41526 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by matm: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Those people u call our kids are adults tomorrow.
Remember that as adults we were all kids yesterday.
Thumb up for Amotekun.Teachers alone can't tame the excesses of these students.Most of them are nightmares to their parents and some parents have given on them due to the fear of their lives and what neighbours would say.Do u know that some primary school kids smoke weeds.Modern teachers are really passing through hell as parents shift their parental responsibilities to them .Teachets are subjected to trauma of all kinds by today's internet age students.Let govt raise the teachers' pay for their work is unparalleled.Stop looking at their age,there is nothing they are not capable of.Let Amotekun drill them to serve as a detterence to others.
90 percent of humans do not behave well unless they fear consequences.And when consequences are treated with levity,Crime escalates and more criminals are raised from among our children.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2021
At least they were emulating someone far better than Buhari.

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by matm: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Those people u call our kids are adults tomorrow.
Remember that as adults we were all kids yesterday.
Thumb up for Amotekun.Teachers alone can't tame the excesses of these students.Most of them are nightmares to their parents and some parents have given up on them due to the fear of their lives and what neighbours would say.Do u know that some primary school kids smoke weeds.Modern teachers are really passing through hell as parents shift all their parental responsibilities to them .Teachets are subjected to trauma of all kinds by today's internet age students.Let govt raise the teachers' pay for their work is unparalleled.Stop looking at their age,there is nothing they are not capable of.Let Amotekun drill them to serve as a detterence to others.
90 percent of humans do not behave well unless they fear consequences.And when consequences are treated with levity,Crime escalates and more criminals are raised from among our children.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Ryan03:
if schools are not in session, what are they arresting them for then?
ah ah. Guy think now. Schools aren't in session yet you find school kids, in uniform in the Bush. Not inside town or an uncompleted building, in the Bush.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by OyinO: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2021
AMOTEKUN has failed already. Shame!!!
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Ishilove: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't mind these fools supporting the kids. Imagine! None saw anything wrong in children leaving classes to go to bush and stay.
The kids were not emulating Naira Marley. It is their leader who called himself Naira Marley.

We can now see how that riffraff musician is a bad example to kids and impressionable young people. They have started playing truancy at this age. From there they become cultists and other kinds of criminals. By the time their parents go to bail them from Amotekun, they will run away from truancy.

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Kailalomo(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2021
People like you will support jungle justice.. only God knows if you have kids how u handle them when they do something wrong. And if you don't have kids I pity d child that will be given to you by your creator. Its a civilised world, d kids may be wrong but the way they were handled is abused. What a country, you all wont speak out against terrorist but dancing to kids found in Bush and arrested by the useless security people

sapphiere:
Not for dancing but for being in the bush during school hours.
If the charge parents something they should pay because it's their lack of proper training that landed the kids in this situation.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by NaMeAboki: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2021
When something is hurriedly set up under false pretext with biased intentions; you will begin to see resulting negative consequences.

This is clear case of over zealousness and acting out of jurisdiction where children were arrested without committing any crime defined by law.

They quickly assembled political thugs, illiterates and hoodlums into the outfit; (codedly) targeted at Fulani herders without giving them thorough training and well defined rules of engagement - the end results is what we are beginning to see: killing of innocent civilians and now unlawful arrest of children.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Ezidimma(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2021
If doing this to my child or children will make them not reason,copy & behave like most present Nigerian musicians especially Naira Marley, I will gladly pay the Amotekun to further deal with the child.....Marlian Kid my nyash!!! What will Naira Marley offer to a child in terms of morals, academic upliftment & focus?
I support what the school did, that idiot didn't choose Mark Zuckerberg, Einstein, Soyinka, Mandela rather Naira Marley? Efulefu pikin !!!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by emerged01(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
They didn't arrest them to lock them up. They just want to scare them to make them believe that what they are doing is bad.

I will never support the arrest of underage children, you need to teach them now before it get worst.

That's how cultism start, parents are failing these days in bringing up their children.
No Mind them let them just be spewing rubbish. I don’t know where you expect Amotekun to take the kids to with there school uniform. Na just to scare them.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by uglodoh(f): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Minjim:

I'm a teacher and a parent. When I was in school I played truancy till I dropped out. My problems were largely lack of guidance and counseling. But I never smoked or joined any thug gang. I was also able to pick up myself and graduated
No one is saying they should not be disciplined
But videoing them being arrested by gun holding Amotekun will tag them a criminal. This was not the reason Amotekun was established. They are losing focus.
From the video, the only crime we know of is that they're having bad influence.
This is what the school is equipped to handle more than any other institution. We have Guidance and Counselling in schools for purposes like this.
And that place is a school compound so they're being driven away.
The only reason I can give for this is that the school is just doing it to strike fear into the kids after many attempt at counseling them. That I support .

The amotekun might be combing the bushes for criminals and accidentally found the children. Amotekun will not be combing the bushes for kidnappers without guns.
That you came out good at the end does not mean that others too did the same.

Doing the video and uploading it online is the problem I am having. They could have handed the children to the school authhority for proper couselling.

I have taught in a private school where students were into cult initiation. They were caught in the act by the VP of the school. The man took action immediately. He was eventually sacked. Many schools are breeding grounds for juvenile delinquents. 95% do not have counsellors to guide and cousel them. The children are left alone. That is why I pity parents who leave their children for schools alone to shape their children. .

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Trogge: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't mind these fools supporting the kids. Imagine! None saw anything wrong in children leaving classes to go to bush and stay.
. If you pick up a cane and flog those children is it bad.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Quaddafi29: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2021
The mode of arrest my be wrong but something serious must be done to curtail our children emulating wrong people. Naira Marley is not worthy of emulation and his so called Marlian group is a cult and very inimical to any child's growth. The parents of the children should take them for a serious re-orientation programme to purge them of the dirt associated with Marlianism
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Just imagine if Hizba did this,the level of insults they will receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Bnladan(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2021
RedRay:
The spirit of NPF has entered Amotekun.
This has shown that it's us that are the problem, not NPF. Most Nigerians have these tendencies.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by ejimatic: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJP9Sj8iIZ8

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/202161784976700
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZAXMtDaJK/
lalasticlala
Parents ! How many ears do you have?Spend time with your children and groom them so as to rest in future. Regrettably most parents have abandoned their children because of money and business.That is why we have juvenile delinquency in our society.The boys are minors and will be released soonest.Parents! The future of your children is in your hand .Assist them

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Hisbah police in disguise.

They left their primary duty and disturb little kids
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by franudi: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Kidnappers are ravaging our forests,kidnapping people for ransom. These ones are arresting small children.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Farukshy: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
I said it this amotekun hmm, give it to them that is what the Yoruba's want
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2021
RedRay:
The spirit of NPF has entered Amotekun.
so funny but ur nt far from the truth
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by ejimatic: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2021
ejimatic:
Parents ! How many ears do you have?Spend time with your children and groom them so as to rest in future. Regrettably most parents have abandoned their children because of money and business.That is why we have juvenile delinquency in our society.The boys are minors and will be released soonest.Parents! The future of your children is in your hand .Assist them
. As a teenager I went to a saloon with my twin brother. The barber asked for our preffered style. I saw one and chose it.The barber said NO NO andNO.I asked the reason for his rejection.The man answered ..."Your father has already chosen a style for you It is his style that I will do for you" I kept queit and allowed him to give us my father preference. What was the style ? Low cut ! Till today it is my preferred style .My mother and father would look at our hairstyle when we came back home and check it well.How many parents are doing that today? How many parents talk to their children about dressing and grooming? Today families and societies have failed and all of us bear the consequences. Thank you my Dad and Mom for making me what I am today.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The whole thing is just tiring they left their real job to be arresting minors and detaining them unlawfully..... Whew!!!
mr tiring ur own na to d condemned every thing police come ur condemned nw ometekun ur still condemn baba go form ur own security mk we see
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by fujirice: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
May this be unto your kids. May your kids leave studies and go into the bush and start doing everything Naira Marley does since you see nothing wrong in it.
You are missing the point aunty!
Leave this your useless prayer and focus on the main issue at hand!
What is the rationale behind AMOTEKUN arresting these children?
It is the work of teachers and parents to correct and direct the children. What the hell are security agents doing with these children carrying guns and scaring them? What’s all these? God knows I won’t take it if my child ever gets treated like this.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by sirchim(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Thanks Captain. Don't mind those who can't read between the lines.
Saphire don't mind the useless fools defending bad things. I keep saying it, 90% of the so called celebrities has nothing to offer to mankind. They are not role models, but bad influence to the minors.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Jimmy231: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Is arresting minor the next thing
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by sirchim(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2021
sirchim:
Saphire don't mind those defending bad things. I keep saying it, 90% of the so called celebrities has nothing to offer to mankind. They are not role models, but bad influence to the minors.

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by sirchim(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Thanks Captain. Don't mind those who can't read between the lines.
Saphire don't mind those defending bad things. I keep saying it, 90% of the so called celebrities has nothing to offer to mankind. They are not role models, but bad influence to the minors.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by IMAliyu(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
South west hisba.
Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by Osyxcel(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Ishilove:

The kids were not emulating Naira Marley. It is their leader who called himself Naira Marley.

We can now see how that riffraff musician is a bad example to kids and impressionable young people. They have started playing truancy at this age. From there they become cultists and other kinds of criminals. By the time their parents go to bail them from Amotekun, they will run away from truancy.

Nonsense

I think people are overly sentimental on this issue.

The leader calls himself Naira Marley and he's in SS3. He's obviously a bad influence on the kids who are probably in junior classes. From the Narration in the video, the kids were picked up in the bush and you don't expect the Amotekun guys to go into the bush without defence (guns), who knows what they may meet in the bush?

From the video, I didn't see any Amotekun personnel harrasing them or wielding their guns in a way to scare them. Their guns were lowered and held on their sides.

Some government secondary school students are notorious right from JS1. The truth is that the parents shift their responsibility to the school and the teacher's can't handle them all because of their sheer numbers. The government has to find a way to curb these kids right from early years to avoid the disaster we have when they fully mature.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2021
To do security work in 9ja no d easy anyhow u try ur best Nigerian and nairalander will still blame you so dia for Amotekun u guys see what ur counterparts in NA and NPF what dey a passing through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.