Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (1217 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm not a Mr. Yes Man, but I want to apologize to a certain group of people.

In 2016 and 2017, I used to reply all PMs I get and I have hundreds of people on this forum who sent me PMs and I humbly replied them even though lots of them were consuming my time talking irrelevant things. I was just being patient.

I tried not to be rude or be a snob, but some took my availability for granted, so I had to lockup for good.

With the experiences I have gathered replying these people, I decided to be selfish in 2018 till now and forever. This is to say, I ignore 99% of all the hundreds of PMs I have gotten since 2018 and I don't regret it.

I don't want to always be right — it's good to pretend to be wrong at times. With this, I tender my apologies — it's not my intention to ignore.

I noticed the more people I ignore, the more my haters increase and some fans turn to haters. For every character we exhibit as humans, there is a cause (if it isn't hereditary).

I don't see any need being nice in the midst of Fulani herdsmen; they'll kill you and nothing will happen. So, it's wise to be more violent than them to survive in a jungle.

This is one of the reasons I hit my haters back at times. They feel they have monopoly of abuse and badmouth. They think I'm a Nairaland celebrity and as a celebrity, I deserve to be abused and I should stay quiet and enjoy it or quit. C'mon, I'm human, not a celebrity.

Yes, I can be calm and I can also express my heritage — Rivers of blood.

So, to the good people I didn't reply, my apologies. If it's business or you want to purchase a book, send a message to the WhatsApp number on my profile and my staff will reply you or at times, I do it personally.

If it's just normal chit-chat and knowing each other, we're currently not available for now.

Thank you for your time and patronage.

#OneLove.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Takeit2017(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one show how to make money
Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by doubleE70: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
hmmmm
Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 24, 2021
well u cant please everybody
that because u aint able to send someone money and dat would be a reason for such a person to hate u then i dont see any reason worrying over such
u no dey owe any person money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Mandela27: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2021
So we wey u reply our dms,we dey lucky�
Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2021
you own nobody an apology, people do not want to do their own hardwork, they are always looking for short cut

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Here is a thread I created today to address entitlement mentality.

Click to read: https://www.nairaland.com/6380244/nigerian-women-entitlement-mentality-men
Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Takeit2017:
Nice one show how to make money

Done that already.
Re: My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
well u cant please everybody
that because u aint able to send someone money and dat would be a reason for such a person to hate u then i dont see any reason worrying over such
u no dey owe any person money

Spot on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Says She Will Tattoo Naira Marley Face On Her Virgin, After He Follows Her / CCTV Saves Man From Being Jailed After Lady Accused Him Of Rape / Say No To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.