Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors (62423 Views)

Oro Festival In Ikorodu: Lagos Community Warns Females To Stay Indoors May 16 / ISESE DAY: Osun Worshippers Spotted Celebrating Festival In UK (pics/video) / Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by otipoju(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
KosiGee:

Fulanis are nice is myth. Stop uttering that nonsense. Their tradition is stagnant, not evolving to meet modern day challenges and ways of doing things. This shouldn’t be a problem but where the fulanis attempt to annex peoples land, trample on their culture and impose their barbaric filth and savagery must be resisted at all cost.

No sane and progressive human being however docile would tolerate the fulanis and their arrogance, mindless violence and unnecessary belligerence and banditry except the very selfish, greedy and evil persons who turn blind eyes to the fulanis wickedness in order to achieve their devilish goals.

Fulanis are bugs and cancers ravaging Nigeria and west Africa. Their footprints are soiled and diseased and must be obliterated. They mystbttbe followed as their paths lead to perdition and hell.

I pity anyone still harbouring the opinion that Fulanis are peaceful.

Go and re read my post, i did not mention Fulani in it. I am talking about the Yoruba people that as a tribe. Fear is not their style...but they prefer peace. I dont know about the Fulani but i know Yorubas are not afraid of them one bit.

Deep inside the DNA of a typical yoruba man is a savage on a leash. And they are strategic and creative when it comes to conflict they know where to hit you and paralyze you.

Peace is the best option.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by VirginFinder: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
olugabbie:

No part of Nigeria can withstand the aggression of the Fulanis. They are not different from Boko Haram. They don't retreat, they dont get tired and they don't surrender. They have successfully carried out attack in SW, SE & SS (especially Delta state, Home of the militants).

Says who

The whole Yorubaland would have been like Ilorin if we did not beat Fulanis to a retreat centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by mutvy: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
What a useless joke!
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by donb06: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
meraola29080:
Kudos to Sunday Igboho and the brave men of Yorubaland. Come down to the east and behold spineless leaders who revere these cows and tremble before their herders. Spineless and clueless.
So Sunday igboho is now the like leader of Yoruba land..... So finally ipob model has been followed.... Where governors were ditched and KANU was followed.... Wonders Will never end

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by evans4luv: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

just dont mention ipob and cownunu....

cant you think for yourself without ipob and cownunu....??
thats why nobody wanted to listen to una....

who likes to listen to their enemies....??
your stupidity is next to none, even when ur people are been killed by this same fulani terrorist u are still here disgracing ur ancestors, shame on u

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by olayiwola72(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlphaLover:
lipsrsealed

Kai see wetin fear dey cause

Dem impose emergency lockdown as Fulani dey use afonjaz count scores

Dem say make una bam better una go dey rush enter elebe

Una don see am na? Were una ikaba and all una ostrich?

Dem don run kaba kaba because of fear of Fulani grin

Make Ogun punish Fulani make dem.enter Niger delta try this

Na knack 2 knack with 4 17 dem go hear

Dem go kitikanku rabata

Wey men full ground for Ekosodin

Chai were men like , ikpe, ungaru, aje, dudu, smart, double 7, cause trouble , little esu, yellow, triga, hahahaha, araga, dede

When you as Fulani hear men with names like diz u go give yourself brain na

Why do you bring this here... fool
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by tyup(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
rafcrown:
The gods are now happy. Kidnappers, Rapists, etc must go back to Sokoto

Sokoto is not home to Rapist or Kidnappers please take note
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by ajl: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
olugabbie:

No part of Nigeria can withstand the aggression of the Fulanis. They are not different from Boko Haram. They don't retreat, they dont get tired and they don't surrender. They have successfully carried out attack in SW, SE & SS (especially Delta state, Home of the militants).

Sad they stopped teaching history in Nigerian schools until recently. Go and check historical records. The great Oyo Empire took the Fulani to the cleaners. That's why it's symbolic that this is happening in Oyo State. Even the Fulani elites know what they are toying with.
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by ajl: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
otipoju:

Go and re read my post, i did not mention Fulani in it. I am talking about the Yoruba people that as a tribe. Fear is not their style...but they prefer peace. I dont know about the Fulani but i know Yorubas are not afraid of them one bit.

Deep inside the DNA of a typical yoruba man is a savage on a leash. And they are strategic and creative when it comes to conflict they know where to hit you and paralyze you.

Peace is the best option.
Peace

Peace is temporarily not an option if someone is holding you by the jugular. You have to use whatever you have to fight back.
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by Baawaa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Police officers are for sacrifice, if you know you know
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by Blackdisciple(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

boko and ipob are terrorits....

I hear u say ipob are terrorist did they do even a pinch of what the boko boys did

No they didnt
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by supereagle(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
solmusdesigns:
E go shock fulani people

Yoruba nation has always been checkmating them. 1840 Yoruba/Fulani war comes to mind.
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by mbaise1000: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
drlateef:

Wailers wanted Atiku, isn’t it? Is Atiku not Fulani and a confirmed thief? Did Obasonjo not confirm him as the biggest thief around? Wailers will wail forever.

hope you are not wailing from ondo and oyo?
Your lord ordered a shoot at sight order on your brother for standing up for his people who are butchered by your lords people and you are here hating those who pose no threat to you and loving your executioner, I doubt if you are yoruba though
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by tsdarkside(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blackdisciple:

I hear u say ipob are terrorist did they do even a pinch of what the boko boys did

No they didnt

yes they did....

they stole guns and killed police officers....
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by tsdarkside(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
evans4luv:
your stupidity is next to none, even when ur people are been killed by this same fulani terrorist u are still here disgracing ur ancestors, shame on u

sharrap....
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
tsdarkside:

yes they did....

they stole guns and killed police officers....

Hmmm but that doesn't justify the means.

And those so called herdsmen are good citizens with the level of their evil works
Re: Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors by zoedew: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yoruba Obas hiding under their crowns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.