Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Dangers Of Having Sex In The Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Having Sex In The Dream. (558 Views)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Having Sex In The Dream. by Alexgman1(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2021
As a christian who has attended several churches and listened to several sermons and preachings. On the area of dreams, have been warned by some men of GOD never to have sex in my dreams no matter whose face is appearing in the dream to me. I was told that having sex in the dream can bring real life problems, challenges & setbacks such as marital problems & failure. Its either you find it hard to marry or you may be infertile in your marriage. Pls i want to know if its a bad thing to sex in the dream and the repercusions.
Re: Dangers Of Having Sex In The Dream. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Study the word--seek rhema
Pray- seek revelations

Connect with the Holy spirit- It is in you.

The entrance into the word bringeth light.

You don't need people to explain things to you(they will mostly be prejudiced by their understanding)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women !!! / Davido Speaks Up As DJ Cuppy Threatens To Sue His Manager Isreal / How A LADY Was Trapped With A Strange Prank By A Friend ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.