Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Look Befor You Leap (vote) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look Befor You Leap (vote) (774 Views)

Imagine The Illegal Wicked Fees You Must Pay Omonile Befor You Buy Land In Lagos / Nigerians Look Before You Leap / GEJ Finally Accepts To Apologise To Gen. Buhari Befor John Kerry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Befor You Leap (vote) by cocoduck: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
My fellow Nigerians, If you love Nigeria, do not vote for Buhari, this guy will kill us ooh.
somebody who says he is against corruption surrounds him self with( corrupt individuals like abacha's son and others. Look let me tell you all of you, in case you have forgotten like minds think alike. PDP know that this is the only chance they have to get not everything right but many things. Because they know very well that PDP of today is not the usual PDP they know, I mean it is weaker than it used to be. think well before you vote. and in gubernatorial elections look for an untested candidate to vote for because most of these parties around are all flooded with bad eggs that got kicked out of PDP. I do not know what to call then gold diggers or what. Look before you leap, do not leap blindly. A word is enough for a wise. Had I known is too late
Re: Look Befor You Leap (vote) by Kilode1: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
Please read this good advice from Citizen cocoduck again, I took creative liberties by editing the few mistakes. I kept the essence, so nothing spoil cool

cocoduck:

My fellow Nigerians, If you love Nigeria, do not vote for PDP or GEJ, these guys will kill us ooh.
somebody who says he is against corruption surrounds himself with( corrupt individuals like abacha's former ministers and others like (Alamieseghya, Bode George, Alao Akala, Tony Anenih shocked
Look, let me tell you all of you, in case you have forgotten like minds think alike. PDP knows that this is the chance they have to LOOT everything again right and many time over. Because you know very well that PDP of today is still the usual PDP you know, I mean it is weaker than it used to be but your vote will make the looters stronger.
think well before you vote. and in gubernatorial elections look for an untested candidate to vote forĀ  because most of these parties around are all flooded with bad eggs that got kicked out of PDP. I do notĀ  know what to call then gold diggers or what. Look before you leap, do not leap blindly. A word is enough for a wise. Had I known is too late

Thank you Bro! advice taken
Re: Look Befor You Leap (vote) by efisher(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
^ PLAGIARISM (Reminds me of Bluelabs) smh
Re: Look Befor You Leap (vote) by Kilode1: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^ quit hatin' cool
Re: Look Befor You Leap (vote) by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
Kilode, well put in highlighting how the Poverty Development Party and the Silverback Gorilla Jonathan can destroy Nigeria.
Re: Look Befor You Leap (vote) by Kilode1: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
^ Thank you bro. I tell ya, there are infecting too many people with Daftorrhea. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Gej Offers A #100,000 Each To Participants At An Endorsement Ceremony / Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here / Flying Cars: Alternative To Traffic Jams, Flight Delays? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.