Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends (583 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends by Deucalion007: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2021
5 Reasons women prefer men as best friends
RealityHomeJan 22, 2021 3:17 AM
It is no longer a surprising thing to see a lady talking about her bestie more than her own family and boyfriends. It is very common and rampant these days that a lot of persons are beginning to misunderstand the aim and objectives of such friendships. Below are five reasons why most ladies prefer male besties over female ones.

1.They listen: a male friend to a lady is a great listener who would listen to all her worries without judging or jumping to conclusions. Women are completely free with those who listens to them.

2. They advice better: When a woman is in trouble, the best place to seek advice is a male to some. This is because a lot females act as enemies to one another. Because of that they won't give good and proper advice.

3. They are always their in time of need: Male bestie are always ready to help. Even in the thickest night, they will rush to your help without thinking about themselves first.

4. Secrets are safe with them: Women have a lot of secrets and because most men hardly share their time with a lady with an outsider, women would completely share the secrets with their male besties.

5. For selfish reasons: For ladies keep male bestie to fulfil all kinds of their desires. Some are for their body desires and some uses them like slaves to do all their hard works. To some ladies, most male besties are those fools they are playing to get what they want. Some for just bed game.

That's the bitter truth guys ..the reasons cannot exceed these stated above .
Re: 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends by Sonnobax15(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2021
. shocked.

There's no modafvcking way my girlfriend would and prefer a male bestie to a female bestie...
It's either she tells me that that particular dude is my co-boyfriend or she'd better still find another lie to say to me...

I only pity men who keeps quiet when their girlfriends introduce guys to them as besties...Wetin go even pain me pass na be say the idiot would even be laughing at you codedly Because in his mind,he would be like"see this mugu,I dey fvck your girlfriend for free and you no know

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Mostly, it's because, There's little to no drama involved.

The worst a male be(a)stie will do is try to "prick" you (vigorously, I must add).

Females know other females to be the lying, scheming, backstabbing, envious people, they pretend not to be.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends by Godada(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2021
A woman will prefer a male bestie because she can manipulate him better

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends by IKWUADA(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2021
To chop secret gbola

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shine Ur Eyes / A Video Showing Sex Pix On YOUTUBE #18 / What Age Gap Is Good For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.