Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year (46246 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Feranmicharless: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2018
This thread is all bout sharing the good times we've all had in the year, 2018 with pictures.

It could be of any kind, so far its the "Best pic" you think you took this year. smiley

PS: You can give a short narrative of how the pic came to being smiley

Here's mine below smiley

Took that pic In July, at my sis' wedding smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by IamD18: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Share your picture and not a picture of your child.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Feranmicharless:
This thread is all bout sharing the good times we've all had in the year, 2018 with pictures.

It could be of any kind, so far its the "Best pic" you think you took this year. smiley

Here's mine below smiley

CC: lalasticlala
So na small small pikin full this forum like this.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Mizk(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Feranmicharless:

Here's mine below smiley

Seriously this is your best pic all year? Or you're just joking? grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Feranmicharless:

Here's mine below smiley

So na small small pikin full this forum like this...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Mizk:
Seriously this is your best pic all year? Or you're just joking? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Gofwane(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Where is the pic @ op?

*modified*
I've seen it.
... Oboyyeh, na indomie kids full this site i swear!

8 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by ouzo1(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Me

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by mrjaydee(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Nwaimakpe!

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by highpriestess: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Okay oo.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Vicintonsh(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2018
angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Nofavors, haffa bros ? Upload grin
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Fig 1 : Me... 10 minutes after Python Dance

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by omobacyprus(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Me and my nigga

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
j

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Techcribsblog(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
10 features you may not know that actually exists on facebook.
READ HERE
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Danelo(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
This OP head ehnnnn
.....e be like battlefield......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Buffalo2(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Deleomowolii

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by emmabest2000(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
As you all are busy sharing your new year pictures ....
just remember that opportunities are never lost because someone else will take the ones you miss ... grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by chinaze4real(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
it been God

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Oya na grin grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by DMerciful(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Ekiseme(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by amuijiji: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Take am

8 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by zealguy04: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Live from SA

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Princezibk: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Watch dem grow like a Phoenix man, cuz u were once like them
ChiefAzubuike:

So na small small pikin full this forum like this.

3 Likes

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by FindX(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
How APC will beat PDP come next year.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Humchi(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
L
Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by godwinstringed1(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked

I advise all entrepreneurs to Check my signature after viewing the below pics of mine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by Emeka71(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
I haven't taken any pictures in 2018 because I didn't have time for that or remember to take any pictures at all, maybe I shall take in 2019.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year by kalvoken(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2018
IamD18:
Share your picture and not a picture of your child.

May you not carry this heartless attitude of yours to 2019. See what you just did to someones son/husband/father and your fellow man.

Buy op did you mean best as in Best? Which ever way, may prayer is that the pics you are all are posting as best picture this year, will be the worst picture next year. Na prayer o.

Guys join me as i celebrate last to comment on this first page.

*Modified*

NAIRALAND = PRIMARY SCHOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.