Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday (46882 Views)

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by precy111(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
wa ko yo!

cake no too much?
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by RACHYBOD(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by hybridblood07(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
With just 6k, you can get a cake. Stop thinking like an idiot this new year
mayklef:
las las na 1 SugarDaddy buy all these cakes.....u kum here dy cap nonsense
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying?
Post congratulations on a false Twitter story?

Shebi you were there when her mama gave birth to her? You have her birth certificate? And you gave her the money she used to photoshop 25 cakes?
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Slimwhyt(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How is this a headlines? undecided undecided undecided

I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!!

In as much I love this brother and the kingdom of God I have something to say.

Seeking God is my priority. I love him with my all in all, and seeking God first is all I will do.

But one mindset I need to change about poverty is, being a poor man doesn't guarantee God love you, or you are sinless. No! God desire is for all of us to enjoy on earth and in heaven. I don't want to be Lazarus in the Bible, I want to be Abraham in the Bible.. He was rich in all this, and yet he made heaven. The only problem with riches is, the moment you reach that level the devil will crept in your head telling you that you don't need God, and that is where the problem begin with the rich man in Lazarus story.

So Sir, I love God and I I'll seek him with all desperation and I will hustle through his Grace to be rich. In Jesus name !

Christianity is not a poor religion, let that sink to as many that will hear it.

Shalom !!!

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by amuwo1980: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2021
She ordered the cakes herself with her friends , how come no two cakes are of the same design?
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 1:56am On Jan 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Summarize your rubbish in one simple sentence after going back to check the pans are of the same size.
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen

You have been noticed now run along tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:10am On Jan 25, 2021
kramer:

Very right!! Nigerians and clout like 5&6.. that’s how one olodo went on Twitter to say that God changed her blood type to AA grin grin
I have met many nigerians and clout chasing has taken over their life,they have no life whatsoever again,imagine saying g your genotype changed to AA,ahhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Acidosis:

Shebi you were there when her mama gave birth to her? You have her birth certificate? And you gave her the money she used to photoshop 25 cakes?

Still crying?

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen

You have been noticed now run along tongue

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by IDFWU(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2021
25 cakes on her 25th birthday
The god of coincidences be praised undecided
Or let’s just give her thumbs up for this mega arrangement tongue
She no rate us at all angry
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enjoy Your Diabetes Peacefully..
No Skin Pain.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
IDFWU:
25 cakes on her 25th birthday
The god of coincidences be praised undecided
Or let’s just give her thumbs up for this mega arrangement tongue
She no rate us at all angry
Same thoughts I had here..
All cakes having something similar in all of them.
*#DoneByTheSamePerson#*
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
moneyissweet:
My kind of woman, she must be a party goer and an intelligent girl.

I like already.
She's obviously an introvert.
Strong one.
The Only Party She Attends Must Be Dancing On Instagram.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Eaglesence: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
SAMBARRY:
we know.its nothing new or strange but simple wishing OTHERs happy birthday will not take one strand of hair from anybody's body

I know if it was Beyonce Knowles,cardi b or one famous footballer that did this, nobody will remember the stunts.we will all wish him or her a happy birthday.

If I meet someone I don't know and he/she says today's my birthday I will wish him or her a happy birthday and move on.kilowanmbe? We're all Hoping for a conducive and better Nigeria but if someone says today's my birthday everyone will just start unnecessary bashing and fault finding.

Can't we make the cyber space friendly for once? Everybody dey form Na me get sharp mouth pass

Gbam! Once again my gorl cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.