Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday (46885 Views)

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by helinues: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
She must be a good friend herself.

Congratulations dearie
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nazgul: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
#WomenSupportingWomen kiss kiss

Happy birthday, dear. Such lovely friends you've got.

-

Quote me and start crying to hell about the *absurdity* of the above. undecided
I have quoted you...and yes it's absurd to receive 25 cakes. Very greed for one person if you ask me. I'm seriously crying sef, but I no de enter hell o! Haba e never reach that level. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by idyidy: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
How will that be news?

I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!![/quote]
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by shogsman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
What is she to do with 25 cakes, perhaps she should open a bakery
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Happy birthday

Nairalanders always spreading their toxic energy yet hoping for a better nigeria as if it's Germans or Canadians that will make Naija better

Ordinary to wish a fellow Nigerian a happy birthday,Na so so bile...tufiaaa

It's all for LIKES. Some of them have lost their sanity. The level of hate and toxicity from these poorly trained kids is appalling.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by missiret(f): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How is this a headlines? undecided undecided undecided

I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!!

do you want to start UBER
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by MoneyTrees(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aaaah pvssy ass people em now having sense ? shocked shocked
I thought you'd say she's trending
Nne relax, it's her cruise
She deserves it...after hustling so hard in this shithole country she deserves all the fvckin diabetes she can possibly get as far as she's happy

Azyne:
To what end? Diabetes angry
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by kramer: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is obviously staged! Any Twitter story is false. How come she has exactly 25 friends? So, next year, her cakes will be 26?
Look at the sizes of the cakes, they are different set of cakes with same pan shapes, likely baked by a same person.

Very right!! Nigerians and clout like 5&6.. that’s how one olodo went on Twitter to say that God changed her blood type to AA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Lomprico2: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
so she has only 25 friends?

attention seeking liar
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Magnoliaa(f): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

I have quoted you...and yes it's absurd to receive 25 cakes. Very greed for one person if you ask me. I'm seriously crying sef, but I no de enter hell o! Haba e never reach that level. tongue

Lewl.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
She must be a good friend herself.

Congratulations dearie

Another angle.

If I search well, she should be the friend of a friend. grin

I need to eat cake today grin
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Anybody with functioning brain should know it is staged.
How come she has exactly 25 friend?
One more friend only will be added between now and next year?
It wasn't stated she has 25friends in that tweet.

2friends can get her 25cakes to celebrate her 25th birthday.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is obviously staged! Any Twitter story is false. How come she has exactly 25 friends? So, next year, her cakes will be 26?
Look at the sizes of the cakes, they are different set of cakes with same pan shapes, likely baked by a same person.

Just congratulate her, if you care, and move on. What's your business with her friends? Do you know her? NO. Do you know her friends? NO! But somehow, you feel you have a FACT about how she got her cake?

The topic says she got 25 cakes from her friends, she didn't tell you she has 25 friends. What's wrong with you people??

5 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
At 25 your mumu suppose dn do na, a guy can't waste his money, celebrating his birthday like this. what happened to visiting the motherless babies.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

we know.its nothing new or strange but simple wishing OTHERs happy birthday will not take one strand of hair from anybody's body

I know if it was Beyonce Knowles,cardi b or one famous footballer that did this, nobody will remember the stunts.we will all wish him or her a happy birthday.

If I meet someone I don't know and he/she says today's my birthday I will wish him or her a happy birthday and move on.kilowanmbe? We're all Hoping for a conducive and better Nigeria but if someone says today's my birthday everyone will just start unnecessary bashing and fault finding.

Can't we make the cyber space friendly for once? Everybody dey form Na me get sharp mouth pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Freezby2020: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
The cakes am seen was baked from by a single baker. They have the same signature and the same finishing.

Don't believe this was by 25 different people. I hope she understands the implications of too much sugar in the body system, the price is DIABETES.
ANY WAY HBD

[quite author=Priscy01 post=98381970]A Nigerian lady has excitedly shared the 25 cakes she got from her friends on her 25th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

@thefunmicoker who disclosed that she adores her friends, added that the cake gifts made her tear up.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/Thefunmicoker/status/1352712727320547328?s=19 [/quote]
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Happy birthday to the celebrant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
No lunch pack for 2 months be dat.na to dey carry cake go office as lunch
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol. 25 flavours of diabetes.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bouz:
At 25 your mumu suppose dn do na, a guy can't waste his money, celebrating his birthday like this. what happened to visiting the motherless babies.

Will you die if you congratulate her or ignore instead of trying to help her spend her money, the money you didn't help her to make?
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by mokt(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
But na 24 dey there na, including the one in her hands
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by tobstarizhia(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
It would only make sense if she took the excess cakes to an orphanage or something, otherwise good for her, hope she loves diabetes as much as she loves cakes
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by jarvis4: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Planned work
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Seyzcham91(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
anything for social media undecided undecided
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has excitedly shared the 25 cakes she got from her friends on her 25th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

@thefunmicoker who disclosed that she adores her friends, added that the cake gifts made her tear up.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/Thefunmicoker/status/1352712727320547328?s=19
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Theboy21:
Damn, na only some people dey cry say money no dey, people dey ball for this country, this one sef na play
cheesy cheesy
cake from friends
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by DSC7: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Market go sell for Agbo sellers........

Wahala for who no collect cakes.....

1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Seyzcham91(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
lies from the pit of hell, believe this at your own peril

na one sugar daddy dey give her money every year to dey make cake to make her age number kon dey scam us say na friends undecided

we know better undecided
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has excitedly shared the 25 cakes she got from her friends on her 25th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/Thefunmicoker/status/1352712727320547328?s=19
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Acidosis:

Will you die if you congratulate her or ignore instead of trying to help her spend her money, the money you didn't help her to make?
Was it her money? those 25 friends are Obviously admirer's. I can't celebrate foolishness. becuz i can bet she can neva use her hard earned money to buy the 25 cakes
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Clitoral Rosary
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by streetfabulous: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wao! enjoy your birthday. I am sure she also gives out a lot of cakes to people. Many times we receive plenty of what we give.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by GOODYANN(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Is it only cakes are her problem let her get her priorities right.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by KossyKiss97(f): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arrangeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.