Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This (48505 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by GboyegaD(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmm...At the end, it is to each his/her belief.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by BruncleZuma: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Before you criticize Freeze...think
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by sochey(f): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Daddy Freezer don come with his own
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by pickatyouu: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Their mumu never reach

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Rexymania(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Only fools still pay tithes with all the enlightenment we've received in time past.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
Stop wasting your time ..you can never stop people from buying hope
This is the summary of everything. Same with gamblers.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by GamalNasser: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

This is the summary of everything. Same with gamblers.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by specialmati(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin the freezy guy is not a wise man. he knows nothing about Gods kingdom and how its run. Read Malachi 3:10-11 God said something there. Thinking you are giving to pastors makes you look like a fool.that guy na confirm zombie if i may say.there is a principle that governs wealth,if you understand it as a christian you will wave bye bye to poverty.is dangote a christian for him to use him as an example for christian believe and teaching. its a foolish thing to use a Muslim as an example to Christian teaching. i know that freez of a guy is not a christian

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Swipa: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Frozen brain at it again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by milkyworld(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
K
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by precy111(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
wa ko yo!

stinginess go finish freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by ednut1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Till God brings basket from heaven for us to pay directly. I will never pay. My life still dey progress well

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by VirginFinder: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is Pastor Ibiyeomie

Seems the last bashing this guy got has worn off... grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Brandonx(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Look at this mugu undecided does he know the kind of Sara Dangote might be doing indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by MoneyTrees(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
But imagine ur pastor telling you to sow a dangerous seed grin grin grin
See vibes cheesy Dangerous seed means seed were go harm you cheesy eg, sowing your school fees, salaries etc
No go do for who no do for you this new year cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by 12inchess: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Daddy Freeze should stop wasting his time. People that will still give money for pastors to drive Bugatti, fly on private jet and wear Gucci will still donate no matter what you say. I sha know when Jesus did miracles in the Bible he didn't collect tithe.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Olayetan(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinjo:
My question now is this, when all the church members have paid their first fruits to the pastor, is it not right for the pastor to gather all the money and also pay it as his first fruit to CAN or PFN? Afterall that is also his first fruit for the year na.

Wisdom no go finish you cheesy

Pastors don't pay 1st fruit, they spend theirs but collect from people.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

It Seems Religion And Poor People Do Blood Covenant! grin

Funny but true.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by WakeNbaked: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
Buying hope huh, I like that.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Duridadi: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
angry

Freeeeeeziii wetin we go take rock life , if you dey tell our customers dis kind yeye advise lipsrsealed

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by alexsoftwork(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will rather Obey GOD than men...

All we have is given to us by GOD.

The Names He mentioned must be Dangerous Givers to the cause of GOD and Humanity.
No body becomes Wealthy and Blessed without being a Giver. It's a Principle given by the Creator and Owner of the Heavens and the Earth.

The Principle of wealth is in seed time and Harvest.
They that Sow in Tears will reap in Joy.

Don't give because you want to double your money! Give because you Love GOD! Give because you wanna be a blessing to people.

When you are Giving your fund for GOD'S Cause, don't see it as giving to pastor or bishop or priest. See it as Giving to GOD

When sowing your seed, whether First fruit, tithe, offering, Giving, etc Ensure it is a Good ground. Not Every Place or Person is a good Ground. Some Persons are under GOD'S Curse. When such person or place gets hold of your resources you may begin to experience what you don't understand.

Tithe is Biblical. It is one tenth of your income, profit, increase etc. Tithe does not guarantee you Eternal Life in Heaven. A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is what gives us access to Eternal Life.
Having Said that, a Believer who deliberately refuses to give his tithe is a Robber. Such an act could hinder such a Person from Eternal Life.

Eternity is a Personal Solo Matter! Nobody will stand or speak for you. If you allow Ungodly men to confuse you, you are on your own!

Stop saying irrelevant tinz.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by thinkmoney(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
BusinessCity:
People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.

First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources

Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors

Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.

Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat and means of livelihood. I'm a minister of the Gospel as well and have mentored hundreds. But guess what, I work

First Fruits should be directed lyrics dedicated to God in a ( sober some way) that will provoke God's blessings and sustain ones livelihood. This giving is not putting in offering basket ideology we continue to perpetuate...

or

Given to ones parents. Your parents are also God's representative on earth as much as your pastors.

Your parent command higher spiritual right to receive this blessings, cry upon receiving it and command transference of blessings to your life. Thus is the history and essence of first fruits. Don't let hungry ministers deceive you

If you're a minister and want to take me up on this discussion, I am willing to educate you. But first check the scriptures about what God instructed Moses and Joshua about first fruits. When you're done with that come back and I'll open your spiritual eyes clearer and brighter with first fruits throughout scriptures where none of this occurrences were carried out like annual pagan rites

Pastors and ministers allow parents too eat of the works of their hands. Many of you have turn yourselves to demigods and devils and go as far as killing the sheep because of the greed and last for material things. Remember in the end it's not the tithes and offerings that matters to God as He's the owner of the earth and all in it and the cattle over the thousand hills.

Careful exacting resources from people. Let the people also bless the souls that brought them into this existence.

I'm an elder in the kingdom to atleast more than the top 80% of ministers of my generation. So I can correct you and Heaven will understand. We didn't start this journey yesterday. No. We did not.

Build the sheep up and when they're built, when you don't recall, what is bigger than first fruits is what they will do to you. Let's stop draining life out of God's children. Please and please

Scriptural references :

Cain and Abel - Abel gave the fruits that opened the earth. No other records of him doing that before His demise

2. God instructed Joshua when they entered Cannan, this is God Himself doing the talking, He said when you begin to produce, make sure the first fruits of your harvest ( First farming season year deem first productive season ) is set aside as offering because the fruits of the land wasn't yet purified for them to take personally. And that after this the earth would yield it's increase massively to them

3. Jesus waded into a scenario. Check the new testament. Jesus said to certain youths who pretended giving to parents as giving to God and mixed it up. They said when they give their thier parents, they gave grudgingly and said it's what we give to you is for God. Jesus however chided them maintaining parents must be honoured given their due regards separate from. Ministerial regards. In this case what's parental should be treated as parental. And what's for the church be giving to church.

If the first fruit is for a certain pastor, when does the parent who does the whole labor get the place of honour. Mind you hardly is there any pastor in the world world that will be there on a steady daily occasion and not give up on the child until maturity and success is attained.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents
I do not support giving pastors or church any money aside offerings given cheerfully. However, iny my defence of truth I don't use lies. You lied by saying before Christianity people were giving their first salary to their parents. Where did u see that?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Cantonese: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
I noticed that daddy Freeze no longer abuses Pastors, especially the big ones. Abi im don dey fear curse?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Adukpe19(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
What is your problem FFK? We are not giving to be the richest we are giving because God gave us and we are giving God back in appreciation.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by uglodoh(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

It Seems Religion And Poor People Do Blood Covenant! grin

The pastors use thes people to cite examples in the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Amoto05(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Freeze is back again
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by OyinO: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
BusinessCity:
People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.

First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources

Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors

Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.

Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat and means of livelihood. I'm a minister of the Gospel as well and have mentored hundreds. But guess what, I work

First Fruits should be directed lyrics dedicated to God in a ( sober some way) that will provoke God's blessings and sustain ones livelihood. This giving is not putting in offering basket ideology we continue to perpetuate...

or

Given to ones parents. Your parents are also God's representative on earth as much as your pastors.

Your parent command higher spiritual right to receive this blessings, cry upon receiving it and command transference of blessings to your life. Thus is the history and essence of first fruits. Don't let hungry ministers deceive you

If you're a minister and want to take me up on this discussion, I am willing to educate you. But first check the scriptures about what God instructed Moses and Joshua about first fruits. When you're done with that come back and I'll open your spiritual eyes clearer and brighter with first fruits throughout scriptures where none of this occurrences were carried out like annual pagan rites

Pastors and ministers allow parents too eat of the works of their hands. Many of you have turn yourselves to demigods and devils and go as far as killing the sheep because of the greed and last for material things. Remember in the end it's not the tithes and offerings that matters to God as He's the owner of the earth and all in it and the cattle over the thousand hills.

Careful exacting resources from people. Let the people also bless the souls that brought them into this existence.

I'm an elder in the kingdom to atleast more than the top 80% of ministers of my generation. So I can correct you and Heaven will understand. We didn't start this journey yesterday. No. We did not.

Build the sheep up and when they're built, when you don't recall, what is bigger than first fruits is what they will do to you. Let's stop draining life out of God's children. Please and please

Scriptural references :

Cain and Abel - Abel gave the fruits that opened the earth. No other records of him doing that before His demise

2. God instructed Joshua when they entered Cannan, this is God Himself doing the talking, He said when you begin to produce, make sure the first fruits of your harvest ( First farming season year deem first productive season ) is set aside as offering because the fruits of the land wasn't yet purified for them to take personally. And that after this the earth would yield it's increase massively to them

3. Jesus waded into a scenario. Check the new testament. Jesus said to certain youths who pretended giving to parents as giving to God and mixed it up. They said when they give their thier parents, they gave grudgingly and said it's what we give to you is for God. Jesus however chided them maintaining parents must be honoured given their due regards separate from. Ministerial regards. In this case what's parental should be treated as parental. And what's for the church be giving to church.

If the first fruit is for a certain pastor, when does the parent who does the whole labor get the place of honour. Mind you hardly is there any pastor in the world world that will be there on a steady daily occasion and not give up on the child until maturity and success is attained.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents

God doesn't write books. The books of the Bible are not written for Africans. Are you a Corinthian or Roman?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by zuraking(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
false hope
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by chaloskyx: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
FREEZE WHATS YOUR OWN BUSINESS ON WHO GIVES LET THE SHEEPS CONTINUE TO GIVE AND SELL ALL THEY HAVE TO FUND THEIR PAPA AND MAMAS LAVISH LIFE STYLE AND BUSINESS IN RETURN FOR BLESSINGS IS IT YOUR BUSINESS LET THEM BE ABEG WHEN THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO GIVE THEY WOULD PROBABLY OFFER THEIR CHILDREN OR THEIR WIVES TO THE PASTORS ITS A FREE WORLD AND EVERYONE CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tithe is fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.