Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This (48499 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by theFilmtric: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

It Seems Religion And Poor People Do Blood Covenant! grin
lol
Delusion is very bad
WHAT OF YOU?
Why aren't you in the list?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Oshios4christ(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
IGNORANCE,is whena blind man try to lead another man who can see?
It's good you mention these men above because of their wealth outside the CEO'S that they are what other secret do you know about them?
I pity ignorance...
You must belong to a kingdom in this world either kingdom of God or devil,
Light or darkness
You want pure genuine kingdom wealth?
Be saved in JESUS CHRIST.
FIRST FRUITS(Prov.3:9),TITHE(Mal.3:10),OFFERINGS (3:10) and kingdom investment is 100% scriptural.
I will rather obey God(Acts 10:34)
It's salvation of your soul that guarantees heaven
TO PROSPER SOW.Gen.8:22 seedtime& harvest..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by ubmech: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am not thinking of any nonsense. I believe God and His prophets (2 Chronicles 20:20) and that's all I need to know.

I will give my first fruit, in fact I have given already and will give this week again, you should know its not your money, I no borrow your money neither did I steal nor sold your property for it, so pls calm down.

If you think you are wise by not giving to the cause of the body of Christ, let us that are 'foolish' be. Live and let live - that's what you guys always say

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Cti28(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will rather Obey GOD than men...

All we have is given to us by GOD.

The Names He mentioned Must be Dangerous Givers to the cause of GOD and Humanity.

Nobody becomes Wealthy and Blessed without being a Giver. It's a Principle given by the Creator and Owner of the Heavens and the Earth.

The Principle of wealth is in seed time and Harvest.
They that Sow in Tears will reap in Joy.

Don't give because you want to double your money! Give because you Love GOD! Give because you wanna be a blessing to people.

When you are Giving your fund for GOD'S Cause, don't see it as giving to pastor or bishop or priest. See it as Giving to GOD

When sowing your seed, whether First fruit, tithe, offering, Giving, etc Ensure it is a Good ground. Not Every Place or Person is a good Ground. Some Persons are under GOD'S Curse. When such person or place gets hold of your resources you may begin to experience what you don't understand.

Tithe is Biblical. It is one tenth of your income, profit, increase etc. Tithe does not guarantee you Eternal Life in Heaven. A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is what gives us access to Eternal Life.
Having Said that, a Believer who deliberately refuses to give his tithe is a Robber. Such an act could hinder such a Person from Eternal Life.

Eternity is a Personal Solo Matter! Nobody will stand or speak for you. If you allow Ungodly men to confuse you, you are on your own!

Oga u lied. The early Church never paid tithe, neither did they give first fruit offering.
Each one gave according as he has purposed in his or her heart. And what was given was shared according to the need of each member of the Church - not some few

Those who portray themselves as Pastor, Apostle e.t.c are all making marchandise of the people and are living large, while the people are living in penury.

You should go back and study your Bible carefully.

Let me ask you, did Jesus pay tithe?
Why were the children of Is real commanded to pay tithe?
Who were the beneficiaries of the tithe?
Do you think you can pay God for all his benefits?

Look at all the so-called men of God, all living large, while their followers are wallowing in abject poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Ropostic120(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
God bless you bro
You have SENSE no be small sir

post=98387154]People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.

First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources

Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors

Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.

Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat and means of livelihood. I'm a minister of the Gospel as well and have mentored hundreds. But guess what, I work

First Fruits should be directed lyrics dedicated to God in a ( sober some way) that will provoke God's blessings and sustain ones livelihood. This giving is not putting in offering basket ideology we continue to perpetuate...

or

Given to ones parents. Your parents are also God's representative on earth as much as your pastors.

Your parent command higher spiritual right to receive this blessings, cry upon receiving it and command transference of blessings to your life. Thus is the history and essence of first fruits. Don't let hungry ministers deceive you

If you're a minister and want to take me up on this discussion, I am willing to educate you. But first check the scriptures about what God instructed Moses and Joshua about first fruits. When you're done with that come back and I'll open your spiritual eyes clearer and brighter with first fruits throughout scriptures where none of this occurrences were carried out like annual pagan rites

Pastors and ministers allow parents too eat of the works of their hands. Many of you have turn yourselves to demigods and devils and go as far as killing the sheep because of the greed and last for material things. Remember in the end it's not the tithes and offerings that matters to God as He's the owner of the earth and all in it and the cattle over the thousand hills.

Careful exacting resources from people. Let the people also bless the souls that brought them into this existence.

I'm an elder in the kingdom to atleast more than the top 80% of ministers of my generation. So I can correct you and Heaven will understand. We didn't start this journey yesterday. No. We did not.

Build the sheep up and when they're built, when you don't recall, what is bigger than first fruits is what they will do to you. Let's stop draining life out of God's children. Please and please

Scriptural references :

Cain and Abel - Abel gave the fruits that opened the earth. No other records of him doing that before His demise

2. God instructed Joshua when they entered Cannan, this is God Himself doing the talking, He said when you begin to produce, make sure the first fruits of your harvest ( First farming season year deem first productive season ) is set aside as offering because the fruits of the land wasn't yet purified for them to take personally. And that after this the earth would yield it's increase massively to them

3. Jesus waded into a scenario. Check the new testament. Jesus said to certain youths who pretended giving to parents as giving to God and mixed it up. They said when they give their thier parents, they gave grudgingly and said it's what we give to you is for God. Jesus however chided them maintaining parents must be honoured given their due regards separate from. Ministerial regards. In this case what's parental should be treated as parental. And what's for the church be giving to church.

If the first fruit is for a certain pastor, when does the parent who does the whole labor get the place of honour. Mind you hardly is there any pastor in the world world that will be there on a steady daily occasion and not give up on the child until maturity and success is attained.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents [/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Basicend: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cantonese:
I noticed that daddy Freeze no longer abuses Pastors, especially the big ones. Abi im don dey fear curse?

Bro the Guy life don hear am heavily.

Him don get small sense na
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
I didn't see his name on that list tho’.

As for the churchgoers out there, you must continue to pay your tithe. Your pastor and church can't survive without it.

Imagine not being able to go to church on Sunday to pepper your neighbors and haters.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by PervertProphet: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Tithe does not guarantee you Eternal Life in Heaven. A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is what gives us access to Eternal Life.
Having Said that, a Believer who deliberately refuses to give his tithe is a Robber. Such an act could hinder such a Person from Eternal Life.

Your quoted statement is contradictory. If tithe was so great & a determinant of whether you make heaven or not, how come there is no mention of the apostles paying or receiving tithe. If you can quote or give me a verse of the bible where the desciples received tithe or paid tithe or advised their congregation to pay tithe,then the case would be settled forever.

You are not done with studying and understanding the many madness of your mad Prophet Muhammad.

You are looking to understand Bible.
Explain this stupid saying of your comedian prophet Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ رَبِيعَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رضى الله عَنْهُ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ صِيَاحَ الدِّيَكَةِ فَاسْأَلُوا اللَّهَ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ فَإِنَّهَا رَأَتْ مَلَكًا وَإِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ نَهِيقَ الْحِمَارِ فَتَعَوَّذُوا بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ فَإِنَّهُ رَأَى شَيْطَانًا ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏‏

Abu Hurairah [may Allah be pleased with him] narrated that:

The Prophet said: “when you hear the crowing of the roosters, then ask Allah of His bounty, for verily they have seen an angel. When you hear the braying of a donkey, then seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, [the rejected] for, verily, it has seen a Shaitan.”

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3459
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 90
English translation : Vol. 6, Book 45, Hadith 3459
Jamiat Tirmidhi
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by DONFASZY(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinjo:
My question now is this, when all the church members have paid their first fruits to the pastor, is it not right for the pastor to gather all the money and also pay it as his first fruit to CAN or PFN? Afterall that is also his first fruit for the year na.
Wen locked killed alot of people
Pastors jus few came out to donate
I jus wonder where to follow for bible because our pastor ve taken advantage of most part of d bible benefiting dem

I dont earn salary talkless of to give any mumu pastor

I give to d needy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by PervertProphet: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
OyinO:

God doesn't write books. The books of the Bible are not written for Africans. Are you a Corinthian or Roman?

If only you avoided skipping your history classes. You would have know Africans got to know of Christianity even before the Europeans in the 1st and early 2nd Century especially the North African sides before they lost.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Shokoloko(f): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
BusinessCity:
People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.

If the first fruit is for a certain pastor, when does the parent who does the whole labor get the place of honour. Mind you hardly is there any pastor in the world world that will be there on a steady daily occasion and not give up on the child until maturity and success is attained.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by cooltola(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do you know that when you give reluctantly? you have not given at all because it is not from your heart.. God loves a cheerful giver and be generous, God does not force you to give so do not let anyone force you to give. It is not by force , it is not by pressure either.

Your first fruit belongs to God, the Church belongs to Christ. Christ is the Head of the Church. Give your first fruit cheerful to the God, If you do not trust your Pastor with money, then why are you still attending that Church in the first place?

Can't God bless your Pastor with riches? Must all Man of God be poor,? How do you know the Pastor exact source of Income? Can't Pastor have a legit hustle and be blessed by God richly? Again if you do not trust your pastors with the money you give for tithe and offerings , why are you attending such church?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Mecka: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i]I will rather Obey GOD than men...

All we have is given to us by GOD.

The Names He mentioned Must be Dangerous Givers to the cause of GOD and Humanity.
Don't be Suprised that Dangote, a Muslim will be a dangerous Giver to Churches, crusades, etc

Nobody becomes Wealthy and Blessed without being a Giver. It's a Principle given by the Creator and Owner of the Heavens and the Earth.

The Principle of wealth is in seed time and Harvest.
They that Sow in Tears will reap in Joy.

Don't give because you want to double your money! Give because you Love GOD! Give because you wanna be a blessing to people.

When you are Giving your fund for GOD'S Cause, don't see it as giving to pastor or bishop or priest. See it as Giving to GOD

When sowing your seed, whether First fruit, tithe, offering, Givit is aPlace or PSome Per
you are just contradicting yourself. So tithing is tied to my eternity when jesus in the bible never instructed us to pay tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by BusinessCity: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shokoloko:

God bless you.

Pastors should allow parents eat from their labor for goodness sakes

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by ABIODUN105(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please somebody should tell Daddy freeze to check Aliko dangote net worth from 2014 to 2021 and daddy freeze should explain why a devourer is entering into the dangote net worth
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by saajus: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
And CAN/PFN should pack all the money to the Vatican
The Vatican should pack all the money to ........

chinjo:
My question now is this, when all the church members have paid their first fruits to the pastor, is it not right for the pastor to gather all the money and also pay it as his first fruit to CAN or PFN? Afterall that is also his first fruit for the year na.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have forgotten what i wanted to type sef...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Hardey33: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

where the f*CK did u place ELON MUSK.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by chikeorji123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
BusinessCity:
People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources

Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors

Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.

Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat and means of livelihood. I'm a minister of the Gospel as well and have mentored hundreds. But guess what, I work

First Fruits should be directed lyrics dedicated to God in a ( sober some way) that will provoke God's blessings and sustain ones livelihood. This giving is not putting in offering basket ideology we continue to perpetuate...

or

Given to ones parents. Your parents are also God's representative on earth as much as your pastors.

Your parent command higher spiritual right to receive this blessings, cry upon receiving it and command transference of blessings to your life. Thus is the history and essence of first fruits. Don't let hungry ministers deceive you

If you're a minister and want to take me up on this discussion, I am willing to educate you. But first check the scriptures about what God instructed Moses and Joshua about first fruits. When you're done with that come back and I'll open your spiritual eyes clearer and brighter with first fruits throughout scriptures where none of this occurrences were carried out like annual pagan rites

Pastors and ministers allow parents too eat of the works of their hands. Many of you have turn yourselves to demigods and devils and go as far as killing the sheep because of the greed and last for material things. Remember in the end it's not the tithes and offerings that matters to God as He's the owner of the earth and all in it and the cattle over the thousand hills.

Careful exacting resources from people. Let the people also bless the souls that brought them into this existence.

I'm an elder in the kingdom to atleast more than the top 80% of ministers of my generation. So I can correct you and Heaven will understand. We didn't start this journey yesterday. No. We did not.

Build the sheep up and when they're built, when you don't recall, what is bigger than first fruits is what they will do to you. Let's stop draining life out of God's children. Please and please

Scriptural references :

Cain and Abel - Abel gave the fruits that opened the earth. No other records of him doing that before His demise

2. God instructed Joshua when they entered Cannan, this is God Himself doing the talking, He said when you begin to produce, make sure the first fruits of your harvest ( First farming season year deem first productive season ) is set aside as offering because the fruits of the land wasn't yet purified for them to take personally. And that after this the earth would yield it's increase massively to them

3. Jesus waded into a scenario. Check the new testament. Jesus said to certain youths who pretended giving to parents as giving to God and mixed it up. They said when they give their thier parents, they gave grudgingly and said it's what we give to you is for God. Jesus however chided them maintaining parents must be honoured given their due regards separate from. Ministerial regards. In this case what's parental should be treated as parental. And what's for the church be giving to church.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents

100% agreement.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Mecka: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oshios4christ:
IGNORANCE,is whena blind man try to lead another man who can see?
It's good you mention these men above because of their wealth outside the CEO'S that they are what other secret do you know about them?
I pity ignorance...
You must belong to a kingdom in this world either kingdom of God or devil,
Light or darkness
You want pure genuine kingdom wealth?
Be saved in JESUS CHRIST.
FIRST FRUITS(Prov.3:9),TITHE(Mal.3:10),OFFERINGS (3:10) and kingdom investment is 100% scriptural.
I will rather obey God(Acts 10:34)
It's salvation of your soul that guarantees heaven
TO PROSPER SOW.Gen.8:22 seedtime& harvest..
did christ ever pay tithe. Besides malachi was talking to the jews who were in the habit of robbing god instead of paying their tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Shokoloko(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
No advice here, but In my personal experience I found that God is faithful to his word: if I abide in him, he will abide with him

For the first 6 months I gave my parents my tithe, God increased me. I continued to send funds to my parents but not tithe

Next 8 years I changed and started to give my tithe to the church, God increased me

The next 4 years, I changed and started to share it among strangers, orphans and widows according to Deuteronomy, God increased me

The next 3 years I stopped giving tithe all together, the increase was too much. God settled me without tithing.

Because he has cared for me as a father, I have fallen in love with him and now I have decided to continue tithing ( I will share to churches and strangers and orphans and widows and NGOs), no longer because its an obligation but because the care and blessing is a lot).

Thank you , dear Jesus for loving me with and without tithing. I will never forget.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by MoneyTrees(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na only this niggar sabi the correct way of running God's kingdom grin grin
You're not doing well angry
Very mediocre reasoning
You can never be a real nigarr if you keep thinking this way.
Now someone is saving you from PREMIUM TEARS after giving dangerous seeds you won't hear angry angry

specialmati:
grin grin grin the freezy guy is not a wise man. [b]he knows nothing about Gods kingdom and how its run. Read Malachi 3:10-11 [/b]God said something there. Thinking you are giving to pastors makes you look like a fool.that guy na confirm zombie if i may say.there is a principle that governs wealth,if you understand it as a christian you will wave bye bye to poverty.is dangote a christian for him to use him as an example for christian believe and teaching. its a foolish thing to use a Muslim as an example to Christian teaching. i know that freez of a guy is not a christian
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Mecka: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
cooltola:
Do you know that when you give reluctantly? you have not given at all because it is not from your heart.. God loves a cheerful giver and be generous, God does not force you to give so do not let anyone force you to give. It is not by force , it is not by pressure either. Give from the heart, give cheerfully, and may the Good God continue to bless you in knowledge, protection, peace, joy, love, assurance, sound minds, good health , sleep and so on. Many rich folks gives through charity, you will be surprised.
my god is not a beggar
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by don89(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
If i give you my salary as first fruit ,what will i and my family eat from ,instructions giving to the people of israel some thousand years ago, some pastors are using it to indirectly scam people, by the way do i look like an israelite ?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Alexaonfleek: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Aliko Dangote, a Nigerian, has been named the Africa’s richest man for the tenth consecutive year, according to the 2021 Forbes’ Africa Billionaires List released on Friday January 22.

The leader of free nation church Daddy Freeze reacting to the list tells Nigerians that before they give out their January salary to a pastor, they should think carefully about Dangote being the richest man in Africa for tenth consecutive year without paying tithes, giving first fruit or sowing dangerous seeds, WonderTV media reports.

In his words:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKYixQxhU10/?hl=en
Mr freeze that don't sow seeds where is his name in Forbes list?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

I remember an incident that happened during Jonathan era, that must either be 2013 or 2014. A company at Lekki that is into Petroleum Downstream Sector where the Wife of the owner is a friend to Dame Patience Jonathan . Some members of staff belong to Church where first salary in a year is a must to open Heaven for the year. It was termed sacrificial giving.

Some senior members of staff gave their January salary as first fruit offering. Having exhausted money for Xmas and New Year celebration, they became broke. Mid February, they asked me to quote for the supply of telecom products which I did. They said I should write Invoice for 10 pcs but brought 5 pcs first which I did. To my surprise, out of the 5 pieces, they took only 2pcs making me to return 3pcs. They collected the money (cash) taking the cash for 8pcs and giving me only the cash for 2pcs. They said they are broke having used their salary as first fruit offering and they have bills to settle before February Salary. I was very depressed because I didn't make any gain.

First fruit offering push them to fraud to survive.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Daddy freezer, are you also on that list? Seeing as you don't give tithe or firstfruits, by now you should have been among the top 5.
Nonsense and philosophy of men. I'm a tither. And I'll keep tithing. Suck on that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by prciouschika(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

Of all the names why laugh on mentioning Hushpuppy's name cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Mecka: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
PervertProphet:

If only you avoided skipping your history classes. You would have know Africans got to know of Christianity even before the Europeans in the 1st and early 2nd Century especially the North African sides before they lost.
how come they said they brought it first to africa when africans were deep in their traditional beliefs
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by bmasz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother, GOD Almighty owns the church. Anyone who misbehaves with the church funds is digging a Great grave for him and his/her Generation. It's a Natural curse!
So Many Have died for doing such.

Yours is to Give when you can! Not by Force or with a grudging heart.

Why do we feel that when it has to do with God and His 'servants', it is okay for us to abandon reason.

Let's take you as a case study, if you were to own a business and each time you invest in the enterprise, your manager misappropriates the funds. What would you do? Options one: change management. Options two: if you are a shareholder, change the business you invest in.

The same logic goes here. I would not actively be a party to a misappropriation of my heavenly investment.

If I pay tithe and I don't see the ministry help the needy from the tithe. I would stop paying to that ministry even though I may keep worshiping there. I will simply pay my tithe where I have confidence with the way and manner the tithe is spent.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by TripleA9: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
BusinessCity:

Why this picture and what sacrifices are you implying?
E get why!
������������������������
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by MoneyTrees(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
I'm happy I've discovered you grin
This thread was created because of you
Please eh, I know it may be very difficult for you, just try to remember pastor - scam
Recite this everyday and think like this after 3 days you will notice that you will begin feeling like a real nigarr

Nuttella:
Its not your business what people decide to do with THEIR money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.