Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (52587 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Ellasure: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is becoming very clear that the so called miyetti Allah and other Fula organisation has been terrorising people in government over the years looking for cheap ways to money. Or how else does someone interprete the meaning of this information. I am sure Obasanjo was not easy for them to prey on. From Jonathan through Buhari and unto Tinubu they have schemes to dubiously lay claim to money genuine or otherwise.

The story of land ownership of more than two hundred years was a spin to get people agreeing to their ways.

Politicians going into government must be prepared to face challenges such as presented by various criminal minded individuals and organisations that predates their elections miyetti Allah has shown themselves to be criminal minded and posses various schemes and processes to keep the people in government power to dance to their tunes. It is now left to the personalities winning elections to gain good knowledge of such schemes and defeat them at the gates.

Our elected politicians has been always of feeble men and women. They are easily forced into wrong decision by strong willed individuals or organisations. God save Nigeria from evil men
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by letitrainnow(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Historical
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Gabkosh: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:
100bn from government to set up ranches?

Lol na their property?

This people are clearly illiterate.

Below is a diary Farm in Ekiti.

God punish Lord Lugard where ever he is
CAPITAL AMEN.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Nchenches: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
owobokiri:

Jonathan was "outrigged'. That was what happened, Mr Wow! And even if Buhari won without rigging, populist politicians with Polarising religious and tribal views should be denied active involvement in politiics to save the country from destruction and carnage! The Muslim brotherhood won the Egyptian elections decisively and were elected to lead. In government, they started with their sectional agenda and were tearing the Egyptian society apart, the army stepped in and saved Egypt! Hamas won power to lead a section of Palestine, their actions in government and the ruthless reaction to such are the main reason Palestinian independence is increasingly looking like a mirage today. Evil/radical people with evil agenda do have followers and can bamboozle a large number of people to get to important positions in the land. But it's expected that the elite who controls the levers of power should resist such events for the sake of the country.

Given the political structure of Nigeria, there is no civil way through which rest of Nigeria can use to eject Fulani/APC from power again.

Worse, international oil companies and their home governments prefer Fulani to control Nigeria, than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Yakubu113: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
I hope the money will come from the export of cows shocked
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by pat077: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
owobokiri:

Jonathan was "outrigged'. That was what happened, Mr Wow! And even if Buhari won without rigging, populist politicians with Polarising religious and tribal views should be denied active involvement in politiics to save the country from destruction and carnage! The Muslim brotherhood won the Egyptian elections decisively and were elected to lead. In government, they started with their sectional agenda and were tearing the Egyptian society apart, the army stepped in and saved Egypt! Hamas won power to lead a section of Palestine, their actions in government and the ruthless reaction to such are the main reason Palestinian independence is increasingly looking like a mirage today. Evil/radical people with evil agenda do have followers and can bamboozle a large number of people to get to important positions in the land. But it's expected that the elite who controls the levers of power should resist such events for the sake of the country.
do u think the army in Egypt would have attempted to takeover the Muslim brotherhood government if they were sympathetic to their course? The situation in Nigeria is quite different from that of Egypt. The army can't do that in Nigeria no matter what Buhari does because they are his tribesmen and they share the same ideology. Do u think he doesn't know what is he's doing by putting his fulani brothers in all key security apparatus.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Etoo: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
True talk. Sense full your Belle.

owobokiri:
Jonathan has always been a naive, utterly ignorant political wreck anyways.. So no need here.. He's seen globally as the father of decent democracy in Nigeria, yet he was the one that handed power to a proven jihadist whose segregational and polarising habits were so destructive that his fellow Muslim northern officers had to shove him aside in a palace coup in 1985! Without Jonathan dropping the ball, Buhari wouldn't have been president because there were more than enough reasons to disqualify him, or "out-hussle" him in the election proper! No true patriot hands over the reigns of governance of his country to a platoon of janja-weed upstarts just because you want to be seen as a "peace maker".

Benjamin Netanyahu will never hand over the leadership of isreal to an Israeli Hamas apologist! Kagame won't hand over Rwanda to a Hutu radical! Biden will never hand over the country to an Alqaeda apologist! Putin won't hand over the kremlin to a Chechyan with soft spot for Chechyan separatists! You look for moderates in those areas to work with not allow yourself to be stampeded out of power by a scraggy clan of religious extremists and tribal urchins just because you "don't want blood to be spilled in your name".. Is there any amount of blood that would have been spilled in that elections that would have been bigger than the amount being spilled everyday since then?
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98389875:

This is one of the evil, wicked and criminal lifestyle Jonathan and his evil party bestowed on our darling nation for 16 years.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for some of her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.... intentionally!

We all still remembered the mayhem the Niger Delta kidnappers caused in this nation in all the years Jonathan was in power.
Ikorodureporta still remembers how these guys chased him away from his abode in Isawo Ikorodu, burning down and killing all the policemen and women at Owutu Police Station (the thread is still here)
And all the killings and kidnapping incidents in Arepo and different areas in Lagos and Nigeria at large.
They were everywhere kidnapping, killing, raping women.
And what was Jona solution and approach ?
He gave them amnesty and sent many of them abroad, with Tax payers money...even giving them monthly allowance up to half a million naira per person for years, just that they could stop kidnapping and pipeline explosions!!

The foundations of this country has been destroyed by some bastard politicians most def.
May all those kinda politicians all end terribly in this nation.
They will never end well in life.

To all hypocrites hiding from the truth,
We will always hit your empty heads with the truth daily.
Truth is not bitter, just that some people are bitter to the truth.

We Rise!

Day one sef na another wahala the evil party bestowed on our nation.
But hypocrisy has blinded some people!
They hate reading the truth.
who dey like these your comments sef?

because even your fellow zombies cringe at these profound dubiousness and stupidity of yours

i think u have multiple monikers that u use to like your bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by GreatOlu1: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
netmillionaires:
Na dumb o abeg. No be dump. U wan turn us to wetin we nu be. I will modify the comment when you correct the bolded.

I come in peace

Thanks for the correction
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Sermwell(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
please go and read what I wrote her.. I have never written her none that I remember though I read her hypocrisy, bias and partisan comments daily , besides I also noticed she has selective amnesia and chooses threads/ topics .. never neutral and objective very low life one can easily tell.. a very pathetic biological error of a person..
You guys are so naive on this forum to think that the person behind that moniker is a female!! He's name is Felix Terungwa or whatever! He's just a useless grown asss man!!
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Alwaysachick: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author= post=98389875]
This is one of the evil, wicked and criminal lifestyle Jonathan and his evil party bestowed on our darling nation for 16 years.

quote]

Will anything sensible every come out of the person behind this moniker?

I guess you won't be grilling today by the time they are done grilling you on this thread
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Let just keep fooling ourselves by pretending that that Nigeria is a nation.
though we know exactly what our problem is and the only solution to it, let's keep putting our regional political ambition first, even though its completely useless to us and won't guarantee us basic amenities or lasting peace.

Southern unity is of utmost importance now more than ever before .... Either we bond together and push for what we want or we get destroyed pursuing individual wants.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by banio: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Herds should take the Federal Government to court. The #100billion would have yielded interest. Guess it's now #300billion
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by LLMG: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
All you people do is always looking for excuses to justify your wickedness. You came asking for power to correct wrongs and got it, but all you have been able do with the power you were given is complain and blame others for your inefficiency. You shouldn't have come seeking for a position you have no ability to occupy. Nigeria is triple time if not more than worse off than you met it. Shame.
princeSammyz:
Jokers
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by calcal: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol na their property?

Good job on the photos,

This is what supposed to be developed and not grazing about!
Oduduwa nation will do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by FarmTech(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98389875:

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for some of her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.... intentionally!

We all still remembered the mayhem the Niger Delta kidnappers caused in this nation in all the years Jonathan was in power.
Ikorodureporta still remembers how these guys chased him away from his abode in Isawo Ikorodu, burning down and killing all the policemen and women at Owutu Police Station (the thread is still here)
And all the killings and kidnapping incidents in Arepo and different areas in Lagos and Nigeria at large.
He gave them amnesty and sent many of them abroad, with Tax payers money...even giving them monthly allowance up to half a million naira per person for years, just that they could stop kidnapping and pipeline explosions!!

The foundations of this country has been destroyed by some bastard politicians most def.

We Rise!

How can u compare Niger delta agitation with Fulani bandits or book haram?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by LLMG: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
You keep looking for excuses to justify your wickedness. Why did you seek for power when all you can do is complain and blame others for your inefficiency and failures. Shame.
post=98389875:

We Rise!

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Mummyfour(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
;
LotaTee:
Don't you have shame?
grin grin. Infact eh. Ibadan man go say I can't south
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Mummyfour(f): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lomprico2:

fellow nairalanders, this thing here is one of the many problems our country have.
grin grin. My belle oooo.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Kormex: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol na their property?

I am interested in this business. Can you please teach me. How much is needed for a start?
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Mummyfour(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Damn!

What are you?

Good question. grin. If I tell you say me sef never tire, na lie I go dey lie.
His comments dey destiny shock absorbers for person body
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Mummyfour(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Damn!

What are you?

Good question. grin. If I tell you say me sef never tire, na lie I go dey lie.
His comments dey destroy shock absorbers for person body
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by olusola200: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
no input ,no overhead cost yet
They want reap.

In other people's land still claiming rights
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by springer: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I'm 100 percent sure that Is the first cheque CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele will sign when he gets to office tomorrow

You mean the Igbo man at CBN?
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by springer: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I'm 100 percent sure that Is the first cheque CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele will sign when he gets to office tomorrow

You mean the igboman at cbn?
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by ikorodureporta: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
who go mention me inside wetin no concern me... now I don get abt 30 mentions
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Gabbriell: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2021

He claimed former President Goodluck Jonathan promised to give them the money and that was what informed their decision to support his re-election in 2015.

That's an election promise not an aggreement. This people seriously need quality education.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by DedeNkem: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
If the Federal government must give these terrorists 100 billion then it must own 95% equity of their business!!

No free money!!
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Sammy07: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kormex:

I am interested in this business. Can you please teach me. How much is needed for a start?

I dunno too brother.
That's maybe if you visit the place in Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.