Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. (1730 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have been seeing a lot of posts about Biden's appointment of an openly gay person. Some of these proTrump supporters especially the naive ones are using that as a consolation for their support of Trump.

Two things I spotted, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Trump appointed Richard Grenell, a gay as Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence. He also served as US ambassador to Germany under Trump's administration.

I am totally against homosexuality but that should not be a reason not to employ someone.

Some of these folks are fornicators. Imagine being denied employment because of your fornication.

Government legalized fornication but no one is saying the government is Antichrist.
Someone is asking, when was fornication made legal?
The constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria doesn't forbid fornication, if they are within the age of consent.

The Age of Consent for sexual intercourse in Nigeria is 18 years, which means it is not a crime if two people of 18 years and above decide to fornicate.

If you call yourself a Christian, you should know it is not the responsibility of the government to win souls for Jesus Christ.

And like Jesus said, remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in someone's eyes.

How many single virgins do we have in church?
How many single folks in the church are celibate?
How many married people in the church are faithful?

Only few single folks are virgins in the church, most are serial fornicators. No one is saying Antichrist is taking over because of the fornication.

Point: Hate the immoral act, don't hate the person.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by Flamemignon1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
jmoore:
I have been seeing a lot of posts about Biden's appointment of an openly gay person. Some of these proTrump supporters especially the naive ones are using that as a consolation for their support of Trump.

Trump appointed Richard Grenell, a gay as Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence. He also served as US ambassador to Germany under Trump's administration.

I am totally against homosexuality but that should not be a reason not to employ someone.

Some of these folks are fornicators. Imagine being denied employment because of your fornication.

Government legalized fornication but no one is saying the government is Antichrist.
The constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria doesn't forbid fornication, if they are within the age of consent.

The Age of Consent for sexual intercourse in Nigeria is 18 years, which means it is not a crime if two people of 18 years and above decide to fornicate.

If you call yourself a Christian, you should know it is not the responsibility of the government to win souls for Jesus Christ.

And like Jesus said, remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in someone's eyes.

Only few single folks are virgins in the church, most are serial fornicators. No one is saying Antichrist is taking over because of the fornication.

The hypocrites will still come for you

2 Likes

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by orunto27: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
They are all Foolishness that seem wise to man.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:
The hypocrites will still come for you
I'll be waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesus Christ, for sure, no send anyone of you to preach against either fornication or homosexuality.. He simply gave you one task and one task alone which is to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven..the keeping/obedience of the Laws therein is left to the Individual who believes the gospel to then decide. undecided

All these attempts to rope God into what God did not call any of you too is foolishness and a grand deception indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by tobechi74: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2021
God created some people as intersexual. With both penis and vaginal.is he confused

3 Likes

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:

Why and what exactly are you totally against homosexuality?

jmoore:

How many single virgins do we have in church?
How many single folks in the church are celibate?
How many married people in the church are faithful?

Giving full details, please state the point, on what exactly is the immoral act the homosexual person shouldn't be hated for?

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by helinues: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by OkCornel(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Please I have a question for the once saved always saved crew, does this doctrine of OSAS also apply to homosexuals as it does to fornicators?

I’m waiting to see the double standards at play here and shred this doctrine to rubbish.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:
Why and what exactly are you totally against homosexuality?

Giving full details, please state the point, on what exactly is the immoral act the homosexual person shouldn't be hated for?

Are you an atheist?
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
Are you an atheist?
I have never read anywhere in the bible of Jesus asking anyone whether or not they are atheists before interacting with them nor playing the 'atheist' card.

We all are born atheists. You and I, were once an atheist
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:
I have never read anywhere in the bible of Jesus asking anyone whether or not they are atheists before interacting with them nor playing the 'atheist' card.

We all are born atheists. You and I, were once an atheist

I am a Christian!!

You are an atheist, you don't need a reason on why homosexuality is wrong. Because you don't believe in God.

My post is for those who believe in God.

You as an atheist can STRICTLY follow nature. In nature, there is no WRONG. A female goat can have sex with an adult male goat she gave birth to, and a female goat can also have sex with her father.

So if your son have sex with your wife, don't cry. Accept it like nature.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by HighWITCH: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:

I am a Christian!!

You are an atheist, you don't need a reason on why homosexuality is wrong. Because you don't believe in God.

You as an atheist can STRICTLY follow nature. In nature, there is no WRONG. A female goat can have sex with an adult male goat she gave birth to, and a female goat can also have sex with her father.

Smh
Very unintelligent and mindless response!
You couldn't even reply him convincingly so that others who are reading can at least learn too.

Do you even understand the difference between Homosexuality and Incest?

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
HighWITCH:

Very unintelligent and mindless response!
You couldn't even reply him convincingly so that others who are reading can at least learn too.

Do you even understand the difference between Homosexuality and Incest?

You are very UNINTELLIGENT.

If you don't know the basic, you can't know the tertiary.

If you don't believe in God, it is foolishness asking for a reason why something is a SIN.

My answers come depending on what you believe in.

Incest is natural. There is no immorality in animal kingdom, everything goes.

Therefore, if you are an atheist, don't condemn any act. Accept every acts, no rules.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
I am a Christian!!
Show me anyone in the bible who confessed himself or herself true to be a christian. Or show me anywhere in the bible, disciples addressing, calling, saluting, greeting themselves as christians.

jmoore:
Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished,
and whoever pours out lies will perish.

Have you proof that I am an atheist? Or you are one of those that breaks the 9th commandment with giving false testimony against a neighbour?

jmoore:
The church is full of blue pill hypocrites and it always have room for more blue pill hypocrites to read this post, remain in blissful ignorance so believe in God, what isn't true about Him.

jmoore:
You as an atheist can STRICTLY follow nature. In nature, there is no WRONG.
I am a reformed an ex-atheist who STRICTLY follow Nature. You're absolutely correct and right, to say that, in Nature, there is no WRONG in Him.

jmoore:
A female goat can have sex with an adult male goat she gave birth to, and a female goat can also have sex with her father.
You're talking of inbreeding, right? Well, since goats are animals, its in their nature, like of most frisky animals do, to dabble into inbreeding. However, with the passage of time, God explicitly rejected inbreeding behaviour among humans.

jmoore:
Smh
Why would you propose that my son commit fornication/adultery with my wife?

Knowing my 'son,' it isnt within my 'son's' nature to do something as sinful as having sex with my wife, so for this reason, there's nothing to accept in that, to be like Nature.

I am sure you don't need reminded that your 'your son have sex with your wife' scenario, falls among one of the bible documented many and varied unlawful sexual relations list.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:
Show me anyone in the bible who confessed himself or herself true to be a christian. Or show me anywhere in the bible, disciples addressing, calling, saluting, greeting themselves as christians.

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished,
and whoever pours out lies will perish.

Have you proof that I am an atheist? Or you are one of those that breaks the 9th commandment with giving false testimony against a neighbour?

The church is full of blue pill hypocrites and it always have room for more blue pill hypocrites to read this post, remain in blissful ignorance so believe in God, what isn't true about Him.

I am a reformed an ex-atheist who STRICTLY follow Nature. You're absolutely correct and right, to say that, in Nature, there is no WRONG in Him.

You're talking of inbreeding, right? Well, since goats are animals, its in their nature, like of most animals, to dabble into inbreeding. With the passage of time, God explicitly rejects inbreeding behaviour among humans.

Why would you propose that my son commit fornication/adultery with my wife? Knowing my 'son,' it isnt within my 'son's' nature to do something as sinful as having sex with my wife, so for this reason, there's nothing to accept in that, to be like Nature.

I am sure you don't need reminded that your 'your son have sex with your wife' scenario, falls among one of the bible documented many and varied unlawful sexual relations list.

You are an atheist that acknowledges fornication/adultery.
You acknowledged the Bible listed 'son having sex with wife' as unlawful sexual relationship.
The same Bible also condemned fornication/adultery, son having sex with mother and HOMOSEXUALITY.

You atheists have no idea on what path you are walking on.
I initially gave you my reply based on your atheist stand so you can see your atheism view makes no sense. And you don't even follow your atheistic logic.

If you are not an atheist, you should have stated your faith.
No Christian supports homosexuality. Only Fake ones do!!

Learn to stand one place. Don't mix your views!!
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by HighWITCH: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:

You are very UNINTELLIGENT.

If you don't know the basic, you can't know the tertiary.

If you don't believe in God, it is foolishness asking for a reason why something is a SIN.

My answers come depending on what you believe in.

Incest is natural. There is no immorality in animal kingdom, everything goes.

Therefore, if you are an atheist, don't condemn any act. Accept every acts, no rules.

Whew! No wonder most people think religion is for daft folks. They can't even see the glaring hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
HighWITCH:

Whew! No wonder most people think religion is for daft folks. They can't even see the glaring hypocrisy.
Actually atheists are No.1 hypocrites. You should live according to nature. Law of nature 'Survival of the fittest'.

Stealing
Murder
Cheating
and many other stuff are not wrong in the animal kingdom. If you are an atheist, live like animals where there is no immorality and everything is acceptable.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
You are an atheist that acknowledges fornication/adultery.
You're an incorrigible and unrepentant false accuser of the brethren

jmoore:
You acknowledged the Bible listed 'son having sex with wife' as unlawful sexual relationship.
The same Bible also condemned fornication/adultery, son having sex with mother and HOMOSEXUALITY.
1 Kings 14:24
'There were even male prostitutes in the temples of idols throughout the land.
The people of Judah did all the disgusting practices done by the nations that the LORD had forced out of the Israelites' way
.'

Deuteronomy 18:9
'When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you,
never learn the disgusting practices of those nations.
'

Judges 10:6
'The people of Israel again did what the LORD considered evil.
They began to serve other gods and goddesses-the Baals and the Astartes-
and the gods of Aram, Sidon, Moab, Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines.
They abandoned the LORD and did not serve him.
'

You would have been absolutely one hundred percentage correct and right, if you had said:
the bible condemned fornication/adultery, son having sex with mother and HOMOSEXUALITY that is associated with qedesha i.e. highly trained temple male prostitutes, performing impure sexual rites such as ritualised semen ingestion from fẹllatio, in the worship of the fertility goddess Astarte also known as Ashtoreth, a deity associated with sexual love and fertility, that happened to be the primary goddess worshiped by the Canaanites.

Homosexuality, associated with a male prostitute, homosexuality associated with children given up to serve as male temple prostitutes etc is what the bible condemned

jmoore:
You atheists have no idea on what path you are walking on.
You sound like a believer, from afar, but you are well far, from, a full on, believer.

jmoore:
I initially gave you my reply based on your atheist stand so you can see your atheism view makes no sense. And you don't even follow your atheistic logic.

Learn to stand one place. Don't mix your views!!
I see you are having a whale of a time chasing shadows.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by shadeyinka(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
I have been seeing a lot of posts about Biden's appointment of an openly gay person.

You have a point BUT you also missed a point.

Yes, one should not hate a person based on his spiritual condition (A homosexual is spiritually sick just as a fornicator is spiritually sick)

BUT,
Small small, evil will permeate the land that to be righteous will be like insanity. Very soon, because of the Evils we have justified amongst us, we shall become almost extinct AND it will be almost impossible to live for Christ.

We are getting there, it's just a matter of time!
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
shadeyinka:

Yes, one should not hate a person based on his spiritual condition (A homosexual is spiritually sick just as a fornicator is spiritually sick)

BUT,
Small small, evil will permeate the land that to be righteous will be like insanity. Very soon, because of the Evils we have justified amongst us, we shall become almost extinct AND it will be almost impossible to live for Christ.

All heterosexual are not all spiritually kosher and sound, just as all homosexual are not spiritually kosher and sound

Give me all your reasons for saying a homosexual is spiritually sick and I will double it with a counter reasons why a homosexual is spiritually well and healthy.

Also give the specific evil that is in homosexuality and I will double your answer with specifics of what is good in homosexuality
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
shadeyinka:

BUT,

You missed the point. Trump appointed a gay person, Biden appointed a gay person.

Why are they saying Trump is the messiah and Biden is an Antichrist? Both of them appointed gays.

1 Like

Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:
You're an incorrigible and unrepentant false accuser of the brethren

1 Kings 14:24
'There were even male prostitutes in the temples of idols throughout the land.
The people of Judah did all the disgusting practices done by the nations that the LORD had forced out of the Israelites' way
.'

Deuteronomy 18:9
'When you come to the land that the LORD your God is giving you,
never learn the disgusting practices of those nations.
'

Judges 10:6
'The people of Israel again did what the LORD considered evil.
They began to serve other gods and goddesses-the Baals and the Astartes-
and the gods of Aram, Sidon, Moab, Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines.
They abandoned the LORD and did not serve him.
'

You would have been absolutely one hundred percentage correct and right, if you had said:
the bible condemned fornication/adultery, son having sex with mother and HOMOSEXUALITY that is associated with qedesha i.e. highly trained temple male prostitutes, performing impure sexual rites such as ritualised semen ingestion from fẹllatio, in the worship of the fertility goddess Astarte also known as Ashtoreth, a deity associated with sexual love and fertility, that happened to be the primary goddess worshiped by the Canaanites.

Homosexuality, associated with a male prostitute, homosexuality associated with children given up to serve as male temple prostitutes etc is what the bible condemned

You sound like a believer, from afar, but you are well far, from, a full on, believer.

I see you are having a whale of a time chasing shadows.
Anyone that supports homosexuality belongs to the devil.

Even the devil can quote Bible with gross misinterpretation.

I know your type!!
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by shadeyinka(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:

You missed the point. Trump appointed a gay person, Biden appointed a gay person.

Why are they saying Trump is the messiah and Biden is an Antichrist? Both of them appointed gays.
I am neither for Trump nor Biden. I have just stated that in public service competence should be taken above spiritual state of the person.

However, when we justify the acceptance of spiritually sick people in our society, it will come to a point when they overwhelm the healthy people AND then it would be abnormal to live for God.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by CodeTemplar: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:

The law of man or constitution isn't same as that of God. Man's law is built around coexistence and power of teamwork. God's laws are higher as they transcend realms.
Fornication and Homosexuality are sins, no doubt about that, but the thing is homosexuality is also anti-human or satanic to humanity even from a secular perspective. Homosexuality cannot support reproduction and I if I am not mistaken the argument used to support animal right was extinction - somewhere homosexuality is taking humanity towards.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by shadeyinka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:
All heterosexual are not all spiritually kosher and sound, just as all homosexual are not spiritually kosher and sound

Give me all your reasons for saying a homosexual is spiritually sick and I will double it with a counter reasons why a homosexual is spiritually well and healthy.

Also give the specific evil that is in homosexuality and I will double your answer with specifics of what is good in homosexuality
A homosexual is spiritually SICK for the same reason as the following examples below are spiritually sick:

1. Is a Kleptomaniac spiritually healthy?
2. Is a Pedophilia spiritually healthy?
3. Is a Nymphomaniac spiritually healthy?
4. Is a Cannibal spiritually healthy?
5. Is a person with Pica spiritually healthy?
6. Is a Nyctophobia spiritually healthy?
7. Is a Necrophilia spiritually healthy?
8. Is a Zoophilia spiritually healthy?
9. Is a masochismic person spiritually healthy?
10. Is a Fetishistic person spiritually healthy?
If your answer is No to most of these, why ?

And why would you then consider a homosexual to be Spiritually healthy?
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
Anyone that supports homosexuality belongs to the devil.
According to the bible, anyone that supports homosexuality associated with idolatry practices, male temple prostitution, infidelity, extra marital affairs, disloyalty etc belongs to the devil.

Anyone that doesn't supports agape love belongs to the devil. Anyone that adds to and twists God's word belongs to the devil, and such person, is just as the serpent, used by the devil to lie, to accuse falsely, to interpret God's word out of context etc.

jmoore:
Even the devil can quote Bible with gross misinterpretation.
I am yet to find you quote a single bible verse on this thread. Maybe this is because you know quite right that the minute you do, the verse will find you out, if you tried.

jmoore:
I know your type!!
Many have an image of me, but few get the picture. You should not from flesh, say, you know my type because I promise it's all a lie, just like everything else you've so far been typing here on this thread.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
jmoore:
So far all bark and no bite

CodeTemplar:
The law of man or constitution isn't same as that of God. Man's law is built around coexistence and power of teamwork. God's laws are higher as they transcend realms.
Empty rhetoric

CodeTemplar:
Fornication and Homosexuality are sins, no doubt about that,
Fornication and Homosexuality are sins, just as Fornication and Heterosexuality are sins.
Now this begs the question. Does God approve of all forms of heterosexuality? Do you approve of all forms of heterosexuality?

CodeTemplar:
but the thing is homosexuality is also anti-human or satanic to humanity even from a secular perspective.
List 5 reasons how homosexuality is also anti-human or satanic to humanity even from a secular perspective and I will give you, 10 reasons homosexuality is not anti-human or satanic to humanity even from a secular perspective.

CodeTemplar:
Homosexuality cannot support reproduction and I if I am not mistaken the argument used to support animal right was extinction - somewhere homosexuality is taking humanity towards.
It is a tiny fraction of homosexuals that have zero interest in reproduction. Statistic reveals that most women passed the age of 50, which is about 20 to 25 percent of the female population can't reproduce they still have sex (for pleasure).

Homosexual relationships are known to be perfectly conducive to their reproductive duty. Examples are Gloria Carter who is Jay-Z's mother, Elton John has two children, both of whom were born through anonymous surrogate, Ricky Martin has shares four children

The fact that Gloria Carter had Jay-Z naturally or Elton John and Ricky Martin used gestational surrogacy to have their children, invalidates your premise that homosexuality cannot support reproduction.

If homosexuality, that is from antiquity and biblical times, hasn't caused extinction of any kind, I wonder how it now will be taking humanity towards it.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:

shadeyinka:
A homosexual is spiritually SICK for the same reason as the following examples below are spiritually sick:

1. Is a Kleptomaniac spiritually healthy?
2. Is a Pedophilia spiritually healthy?
3. Is a Nymphomaniac spiritually healthy?
4. Is a Cannibal spiritually healthy?
5. Is a person with Pica spiritually healthy?
6. Is a Nyctophobia spiritually healthy?
7. Is a Necrophilia spiritually healthy?
8. Is a Zoophilia spiritually healthy?
9. Is a masochismic person spiritually healthy?
10. Is a Fetishistic person spiritually healthy?
If your answer is No to most of these, why ?
My answer is an emphatic No to all because all of the ten in your above list do not display the fruit of the Holy Spirit

Kleptomaniac steals another's property. Pedophilia has children sexual fantasy and sex with children. Nymphomaniac is about lust. Cannibal, eats the flesh of other human beings. Person with Pica endangers their life and well being with unhealthy their appetite. Nyctophobia flies in the face of 2 Timothy 1:7. Necrophilia is having sex without verbalised mutual consent. Zoophilia is beastiality and also equally having sex without vocalised mutual consent. Masochistic pleasure serves no higher purpose, its suffering for suffering sake. Fetishistic person is not spiritually healthy due to the idolatry slant etc attached to it.

shadeyinka:
And why would you then consider a homosexual to be Spiritually healthy?
Galatians 5:22-23
'22But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, and self-control.
There is no law against these things!
'

It is by display of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, how a homosexual is known to be Spiritually healthy from not being, so a homosexual not having a kleptomaniac, paedophile, nymphomaniac or satyromaniac, cannibal, eating disorder, nyctophobia, necrophilia, zoophilia or beastiality, m masochism and fetishism tendency is spiritually healthy
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by jmoore(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
BassReeves:

Homosexual relationships are known to be perfectly conducive to their reproductive duty. Examples are Gloria Carter who is Jay-Z's mother, Elton John has two children, both of whom were born through anonymous surrogate, Ricky Martin has shares four children

The fact that Gloria Carter had Jay-Z naturally or Elton John and Ricky Martin used gestational surrogacy to have their children, invalidates your premise that homosexuality cannot support reproduction.

If homosexuality, that is from antiquity and biblical times, hasn't caused extinction of any kind, I wonder how it now will be taking humanity towards it.

Was Jay Z conceived through homosexuality?
Did Elton John had the two sons via homosexuality?

That a homosexual person had a child is different from homosexuality being responsible for reproduction.

Sperm + Sperm can't give you a baby.

Egg + Egg can't give you a baby.

It is sperm(from a man) + egg(from a woman) that gives baby.

You failed Use of English.
You failed Bible study
You failed common sense.

And the more you defend, the more nonsense.
Re: Fornication Vs Homosexuality. Exposing The Hypocrites. by BassReeves: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2021
jmoore:
Was Jay Z conceived through homosexuality?
Did Elton John had the two sons via homosexuality?
I already said Jay Z was conceived naturally and that Elton John had his two sons through gestation surrogacy, but I am yet to find you articulate what exactly it is you find to be evil in homosexuality.

jmoore:
That a homosexual person had a child is different from homosexuality being responsible for reproduction.

Sperm + Sperm can't give you a baby.
Egg + Egg can't give you a baby.

It is sperm (from a man) + egg (from a woman) that gives baby.
Sperm (from a man) + egg (from a woman) that gives baby, is exactly what happened in the case of Gloria Carter who is Jay-Z's mother, Elton John, Ricky Martin etc having their children. Whats eating your goat with that?

jmoore:
You failed Use of English.
You failed Bible study
You failed common sense.

If you are twice as biblical intelligent as you want to believe you passed in flying colors, then you might qualify as a biblical half wit. You can be standing right in front of the truth and not necessarily see it, and people only get it when they're ready to get it.

jmoore:
I am not 'more you defend' anything, rather I am exposing your hypocrisy, exposing your ineptitudeness, exposing how biblical illiterate you are, exposing the shallowness of your theology and arguments. I am gradually, layer by layer revealing your theological faults. I am reeling you rope to tie yourself up into knots with. I am corralling you into a cul de sac then reel you rope to either tie yourself up into knots with or make a noose with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy a Flat on Your Church's Credit Card / Ted Haggard Returns To Start Up His Own Church / What's The True Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.